PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And no mention of Tallulah again.

Surely if he was that bad a dad and the stepsisters’ mum is that amazing a friend to Rachel, she would have warned her off?
I been pondering this, why is B very involved with the other sisters but not Tallulah

That’s right 👋👋 Make a holy show of yourself across everyone’s page. There’s nothing like a bit of dirty laundry airing to give your daughters a rotten example to follow. Keep it classy Rach 😂😂
Hey come on now, if your going to mention the C word (classy) get it right as in the C ( c u n t ) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nobody else is picking up on this are they, if only they would, they would be laughing like us 😂😂😂
I've been thinking, poor Dylan is like the other 4 kids, as B is a bit of a Norman too. I loved Dylan he had such a cute face. I think everyone should watch it, much better than Psycho imo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How's this? Haven't reported it officially yet but will just see what happens. Probably nothing as the rules don't seem to apply to them 🙄
Yep perfect. She can’t even plead lying trolls as every word has come from her and clear proof of it.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion 🐔🍦
Ptwm #37 - Begging posts for chicken coops then child labour down at scoopz

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has it crossed anyone else's mind that she could be lying about her age? I just checked and between 16 and 18 they can only work a max 8 hours a day, so it still doesn't quite add up, unless she's added on 3 years.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.