PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Partofthefam hasn't been around lately, has each gagged her?! Joking aside hope your okay
She did pop in a couple of weeks ago if I remember right, sure she said she had got a temporary ban for saying something, no idea what though. But if she sees this maybe she can tell us what Joyce job is now.

I think I need to stop drinking coffee when I read here 😂😂😂
I was just about to say the same, only it’s Sunday and it’s 5pm somewhere in the world so it’s a vodka& orange for me while I am Frenchic painting, half watching big brother and regular check ins in here 😂😂😂

Oh bother that’s us told then 🤣 you’re an adult woman, behave yourself love x

edit - I mean an adult woman shouldn’t be so nippy about this, or be trying to justify herself for the gram, it’s weird, like can you imagine posting everything on an app??
How did you get hold of this, I just went to look and her account is private, ps that’s not a dig lol I assumed R had reposted it

Off topic for a moment...

Happy Father’s Day to all Mums that are mum and dad.

Wishing you a amazing day.

😍😍😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry ladies I feel like my new hobby is Josh’s outfits ... yesterday he was in fancy dress as an RAF Sargent / NYC cop ... today is a mix between Captain Hook and Peter Pan ... please say he’s doing it just so we comment on his awful dress sense rather than the nacho teeth he’s married to —🤯
What's with the bizarre 3/4 length sleeves as well? He looks like he's wearing his younger sister's clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bleeping ate her “One day I’ll forget” sliced in two post. Yeah like 6 days later when you did your TikTok dance 🤣

Mines was planned, loved it. Sore after and hard to move as normal for 3-4 weeks. Still a bit sore if I move certain ways now. Can’t feel my lower stomach which is weird as duck but all in a wonderful time. Like you say everyone is different! I just always got the impression because it’s her everything had to be sooooo dramatic. Like of course it’s going to be sore having your stomach then some of your internal organs cut open then stitched up. To Rachaelelele it’s like having her leg cut off while awake.
Off topic but I've had two c sections. It took a really long time after my first to get feeling back in parts of my stomach but it did return.

Reactions: 2
Honestly..they are all the gift that keeps on giving aren't they 😂
They dont read here but bite back and get ideas for content.
If you dont like people gossiping about your lives then
1) dont write a tell all book with every detail in it
2) dont have open public profiles for every single member and extended member of family
3) dont film every minute of your life for the gram so you can scam people for money and freebies
🖕🖕🖕
My favourite example of Rachaelelele not reading here was when someone called her a goochcunt, and then a day later was a screenshot of texts between R and her cronies laughing about it and saying "what even is a goochcunt" 🤣🤣🤣 oh, some random troll just happened to use exactly the same term into your inbox did they? Ok hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Off topic but I've had two c sections. It took a really long time after my first to get feeling back in parts of my stomach but it did return.
My first 2 popped out, there were complications but nothing as near as some ladies, third planned Cs, besides from complications of getting my spine numbed for the ED and a couple complications after it was all good. I count myself very lucky. I was more frustrated after the third baby/Cs as I was ready to drive 10 days later but my insurance back then, could even be the same now but this was 18 yrs ago, you was not insured to drive until 6 weeks because of doctors orders/recommendation.
A friend of mine had a Cs 8 months before, all planned, I was with her, I remember seeing the surgeon and looking at his hands and thinking, duck me they are massive, she had so many complications after, she was a tad over weight, no disrespect to any one, just saying it as it was, because of her overlap tummy it was hard for her to keep on top of her incision. She did recover, it just took a while.
When I was having mine when my surgeon introduced himself the first thing I did was look at his hands, and I thought thank duck for that.
I had the smallest incision ever, despite my baby being the biggest 6,13 (other two were 5.15 & 5.4)
I healed really well, so thankful for that.
Sorry for the long off topic post, please remove if not allowed.

Reactions: 1
My first 2 popped out, there were complications but nothing as near as some ladies, third planned Cs, besides from complications of getting my spine numbed for the ED and a couple complications after it was all good. I count myself very lucky. I was more frustrated after the third baby/Cs as I was ready to drive 10 days later but my insurance back then, could even be the same now but this was 18 yrs ago, you was not insured to drive until 6 weeks because of doctors orders/recommendation.
A friend of mine had a Cs 8 months before, all planned, I was with her, I remember seeing the surgeon and looking at his hands and thinking, duck me they are massive, she had so many complications after, she was a tad over weight, no disrespect to any one, just saying it as it was, because of her overlap tummy it was hard for her to keep on top of her incision. She did recover, it just took a while.
When I was having mine when my surgeon introduced himself the first thing I did was look at his hands, and I thought thank duck for that.
I had the smallest incision ever, despite my baby being the biggest 6,13 (other two were 5.15 & 5.4)
On the morning of my first section the surgeon came to scan me and introduce himself. He rammed the scanner into the bed then tripped over the cable! I remember thinking "this bloke is about to slice me open!".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
On the morning of my first section the surgeon came to scan me and introduce himself. He rammed the scanner into the bed then tripped over the cable! I remember thinking "this bloke is about to slice me open!".
I had a female consultant do my emergency c section, she didnt even speak to me. Was right up herself but my God she was brilliant. My scar is small despite baby being 8lb 15oz and just looks like a crease it's so neat.

I liked it but I'm laughing at the thought of you checking the size of the surgeons hands! Mine were huge, my biggest was 9.3 and my arms ached holding her. I begged for a cs for my second but they refused as the first was so traumatic, and ended up like shelling peas, I barely made it onto the bed😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh gosh, how did it go?

I had a female consultant do my emergency c section, she didnt even speak to me. Was right up herself but my God she was brilliant. My scar is small despite baby being 8lb 15oz and just looks like a crease it's so neat.
Argh, imagine me putting my hands up to hide my face and I am asking you, did it all go ok, did the surgeon compose herself and do a good job ? Lol

I liked it but I'm laughing at the thought of you checking the size of the surgeons hands! Mine were huge, my biggest was 9.3 and my arms ached holding her. I begged for a cs for my second but they refused as the first was so traumatic, and ended up like shelling peas, I barely made it onto the bed😂
I swear I looked at his hands, when my friend that I mentioned, she didn’t shave her fluffy area, the midwives did and I she told me it was horrible as they dry shaved her, so going on that I shaved my lot off, the cut was done just above the PL, so really I didn’t have to shave.
Now I am giggling because we have gone right off topic, 😂😂😂 Admin please don’t remove us lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Valid point! Very well said, for now let’s keep extended family out of it though. Thank you. - Please read our rules and why they're important
The stepdaughters story aimed at ‘stalkers’ - it’s not her followers she should be directing her annoyance at. If Rachel didn’t post every aspect of her life on social media - including the lives of her children and stepchildren - then people wouldn’t speculate. No one is ‘stalking’, merely commenting on information that Rachel herself has put on line and/or wrote about in her own fecking book. If Ava-Rose doesn’t like being discussed or having her wedding commented on then she needs to have a word with Rachel and tell her to keep it offline rather than passively aggressively directing Insta stories at Tattlers 🙄😴

Wow Ive never seen a baby as young as Wilby to watch tele with as much concentration as he does!

Reactions: 12
Would be hilarious if one of us could create a sexy bird lady persona and seduce Josh online 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she would be FUMING

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Once again Wilby just plonked on the sofa with a few toys but completely mesmerised by the television. Why is he not down on the floor playing? TV off, maybe even one of the other 7 members of his family down on the floor with him playing. It actually makes me feel a little sad for him. He’s missing out on so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She 100% brings this tit on herself. She’s the most unprofessional person I’ve ever come across. Why would you post that last story 🙄

Reactions: 11
To my understanding you are allowed one 'support bubble'

One person who lives alone or only with dependent children, can form a bubble with one other household.

So far they appear to have formed support bubbles with that Avarose. Big arse Charlee. The other grown up step daughter. I draw my freckles on with a sharpie Astrid. Rachaeaeaeaele's toxic mother. Seb's mate. The postman. The butcher. The baker. And the candlestickmaker.

TAKING THE PISS!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.