PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a reply 😂
Isn't that just confirming that she shouldn't have done a 10 hour shift though? 🤔 I wouldn't even dream of allowing my teenager to work until half 9 in the evening, taking deliveries and closing up 😐

Reactions: 14
Got a reply 😂
Long time lurker here 🙋‍♀️
Locking up implies she has keys, surely if anything happens the insurance would be invalid as she is under 18?
Also what sort of responsible business or parent let's a 15 lock up?

Reactions: 28
I would send scoop the screenshots and inform them that r is publically stating they are breaking the law

Reactions: 13
Does someone want to take it further? I wouldn’t know how to word it I don’t think 😂

Reactions: 9
This vid makes me want to puke, Betsy shimmering shaking her ass up to josh, then the love lock, sorry not bleeping sorry but it’s all to much sexualised. Someone posted a pic of Joyce with b and mates in very skimpy clothing, it makes me feel very uncomfortable.
I couldn’t agree more. Shaking her backside in his face... wrong on every level! Rachaaeleeee filming and giggling 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't think they were together that long?

Take all this with a pinch of salt as it's what I've picked up over these threads 🤔

E's dad had recently become a widower when they got together and she quickly got pregnant. Then, she got with Joyce, when pregnant 🙄 That's why everyone hated them, for all the upset they caused. E's dad is apparently a very popular man, and not only was he a recent widower, his then pregnant girlfriend cheated on him and went on to trying to stop him from seeing the baby! (Last part is definetley true as it's documented on his own page!)

Allegedly, she WAS married to B and T's dad though, although she's never mentioned it herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ they used to go swinging together, which I can also believe to be true 🤣
Omg how do you know all this
It’s great anyone know the dads names would love to look them up god I’m so nosey 🤪🤪🤪

I couldn’t agree more. Shaking her backside in his face... wrong on every level! Rachaaeleeee filming and giggling 🤢
Always thought b is flirty with josh

Reactions: 4
I think if we approach Scoopz, they will either ignore it or block as they’re probably friends with R 🙄

How is the law governed? Because if it’s a maximum of 2 hours on a Sunday then she’s worked 8 hours too long and is doing so every week and that’s not right. I would report it to the relevant body and then inform Scoopz afterwards - they’re more likely to listen that way.

Oh I would love it if Rachele’s lies got the business in trouble then ultimately they wouldn’t be in trouble because IT WAS ALL LIES

If it’s not lies they need dealt with, someone her age shouldn’t be working for so long

Reactions: 13
Once again Wilby just plonked on the sofa with a few toys but completely mesmerised by the television. Why is he not down on the floor playing? TV off, maybe even one of the other 7 members of his family down on the floor with him playing. It actually makes me feel a little sad for him. He’s missing out on so much.
This is what I don’t get, we know how she work so why isn’t she on the beg for toys/ activity centres, etc, baffled at this, unless she is purposely holding his development back. She’s a c u n t

Reactions: 5
So not only has she worked 10 hours on a Sunday, instead of 2. She finished at 9.30pm instead of 7pm.

Rachaeaeaeaele could get them into a hell of a lot of trouble whether she's telling the truth or not. She causes carnage wherever she bleeping goes!
She’s a liability! She would have had to apply for a work permit for Betsy to be allowed to work (assuming she has done it above board) so it’s not even like she can claim she’s not aware of the rules 😡

Why are they even sending each other messages through instagram 😂 lets say he was downstairs and she was upstairs, why not text message or WhatsApp? But let's be real, they were sat next to each other so he could have just shown her rather than send it in a message 😂😂 absolutely pathetic.
Why does she feel the need to publically show they are in love..its very insecure and childish.
Am I just to old at almost 50 to understand why a married couple of in their 40s would behave this way publicly about their live for one another?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.