PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs. I unfollowed her and she still pops up somewhere! Theonlygirlinthehouse put a lovely post up for fathers day. Rach comments on it with this 🙄 nothing to actually acknowledge Jess' post. Me me us me us me me
That’s right 👋👋 Make a holy show of yourself across everyone’s page. There’s nothing like a bit of dirty laundry airing to give your daughters a rotten example to follow. Keep it classy Rach 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sat on her arse AGAIN eating cheese on toast for dinner that josh has made for her.
And betsy meeting up with even more friends in lockdown 😂😂
Would love to know what josh got for fathers day.. seeing as rach gets a 3 week birthday and enough gifts to fill her living room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually don't think any of the extended family read here, only our Rach, multiple times a day!

I imagine she will message them all, every single day, about her own interpretation of what's being said, hence that avarose comment. The reality is, it was mentioned by ONE person and none of us could give a royal duck about her wedding or who walked her down the aisle 🤣

I bet she knows nothing about the concerns over the whereabouts of all the paypal or gofundme money! Rach will firmly be keeping that part all to herself, just like the money!!

It also explains why Betsy took a social media break with her mother harping on about what's going down on tattle daily and what's being said about B. She really is lower then a snakes belly. Why would you do that to your kids? Probably why she went to her sisters for a while, to get away from her toxic mum. Run while you can 😘

I'm sorry, I don't care how hard she tries to show us otherwise but they are all NOT this close patchwork family, as she desperately claims.

It's nice to see B has 2 big sisters to turn to. No mention of T though? Like, ever! We sure it's just the 3 baby daddies and not 4 from 4? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Erm Betsy walks in after a 10 hour shift and pinches here dinner. I’d be questioning how 15 year old is doing a 10 hour shift. My daughters 15 and I had to sign a work permit for her to do a paper round 7 days a week. All my older children 21 down to 16 there’s 4 of them have worked since 16 and my eldest at 21 was only doing 10 hour shifts once he was 18!

Reactions: 12
Once again Wilby just plonked on the sofa with a few toys but completely mesmerised by the television. Why is he not down on the floor playing? TV off, maybe even one of the other 7 members of his family down on the floor with him playing. It actually makes me feel a little sad for him. He’s missing out on so much.
I admit, I have read all of this, only because I am familiar with you, but seriously, I can’t normally read these posts as it makes me angry, and I don’t like the negativity it feeds me, but Wilby should be on the floor, so many insta mums posting tummy time, and they are new first time mums with no experience and here is bleeping Norma Bates, holding Norman back for her own gratification

Reactions: 13
I actually don't think any of the extended family read here, only our Rach, multiple times a day!

I imagine she will message them all, every single day, about her own interpretation of what's being said, hence that avarose comment. The reality is, it was mentioned by ONE person and none of us could give a royal duck about her wedding or who walked her down the aisle 🤣

I bet she knows nothing about the concerns over the whereabouts of all the paypal or gofundme money! Rach will firmly be keeping that part all to herself, just like the money!!

It also explains why Betsy took a social media break with her mother harping on about what's going down on tattle daily and what's being said about B. She really is lower then a snakes belly. Why would you do that to your kids? Probably why she went to her sisters for a while, to get away from her toxic mum. Run while you can 😘

I'm sorry, I don't care how hard she tries to show us otherwise but they are all NOT this close patchwork family, as she desperately claims.

It's nice to see B has 2 big sisters to turn to. No mention of T though? Like, ever! We sure it's just the 3 baby daddies and not 4 from 4? 😜
I really feel sorry for T... it's like the 3 older sisters dont include her in anything. I bet she would love to spend time with her sisters horses (maybe she does, who knows).. it doesnt come across like they have any relationship with T at all. Shes already said she doesnt have friends at school and she doesnt seem to have a great close bond with any of her siblings except issac. Maybe that's why she spends so much time with her animals, because they are the only things she has 😥
I dont know, I'm just feeling really bad for her tonight lol

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Erm Betsy walks in after a 10 hour shift and pinches here dinner. I’d be questioning how 15 year old is doing a 10 hour shift. My daughters 15 and I had to sign a work permit for her to do a paper round 7 days a week. All my older children 21 down to 16 there’s 4 of them have worked since 16 and my eldest at 21 was only doing 10 hour shifts once he was 18!
Yep, Scoopz are breaking the law...

Screenshot_20200621-215104_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 14
I think it’s reading here that has aged them and made R look so old and haggard in the last 12 months. She obviously hoped the PayPal questions would go away and her silence would stop people asking about it but it hasnt. Keeping up with the constant lies and checking comments must be exhausting and is certainly taking its toll on them
I could not live her life, on the edge, my anxiety is enough to me medicated and even at times that does not help. I just don’t get how she copes, other than she thrives from the attention.

Reactions: 13
Its against the law. There’s something called a working time directive and it’s incredibly strict in terms of hours and times that can be worked by under 18’s, even more so for under 16’s.

Reactions: 8
I'd bet my money on that its rach just exaggerating 😂😂
If she’s exaggerating she’s putting this workplace in an awkward position, either way. Either highlighting they are breaking employment law or suggesting they are when they’re not and getting them a bad name and possibly some type of investigation

Reactions: 12
It’s not even school holidays though! So it’s less...
Yeah, I wasn't sure how that would be interpreted in law as she would have finished her exams by now, and wouldn't be at school currently. It's the same 2 hours limit on a Sunday in term time too. Either way, if she's worked more than 2 hours, she shouldn't have.

Reactions: 7
Why would an ice cream parlour be open for more than 10 hours on a sunday anyway?? The only places that are open that long on a sunday near me are supermarkets/off licence/corner shop/garage 😂😂

Reactions: 9
One thing I just don’t understand is how she possibly manages to live a (semi) normal life while spending SO MUCH TIME on her phone.
She does 80 million stories a day, checks comments to make sure she’s not being called out for anything, monitors Joyce’s insta for potential threats AND reads here for content inspo. She has her phone in her kids faces for most of the day.
I get mum guilt for trying to catch up on here while I have a hot brew never mind any of that other tit. I still feel like I’m spending too much time on my phone, she must go to bed on a night and her brain is bleeping wired from the amount of hours she’s spent staring at it trying to think of passive aggressive responses to her DM’s 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.