PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BABYBEL BARRY. I CANNOT. Its like she’s personally trolling me now 🤣 surely even her fans are hating these names now?
No babes, they think it’s Lush 😂

Rach take a look babes, Lush Is in the top 5 Welsh phrase/words not the English, so are you part welsh too or have you been watching Gavin & Stacey,
Or maybe your welsh is as good as your French and German.
Sending you a big Cwtch Doll Bach 😉

I thought she hates her dogs 🤷🏻‍♀️
Winston used to feature lots in her early days! Then Ethel, No mention of them really since Wilby was born, and that along with Wilby always being held or on the sofa makes me wonder if they have reason not to trust them around Wilby, if my dog killed another animal I wouldn’t trust it either! Just saying 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She can’t even spell BabyBel 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 158046

Edited to add: I try not to judge people on spelling and grammar, I know it comes more easily to some than others. BUT if you bang on about being a Sunday Times bestselling author and your 6 year old thinks your job is to write books, then yeah I’m gonna judge the duck out of your writing. Sincerely, frustrated author 💜
Who looks 18?? Joyce looks his age/older and Willy looks his age 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, well, well. I’m casually eating my tea and scrolling through the newspaper. Then I see D&C Police in headline. Being a naturally a curious person, I click on the article and find that 13 officers have referred themselves to the IOPC about a video taken in July last year. The video is the arrest of a black man and it shows officers using excessive force including the man being knelt on AND he is saying to the officers that he can’t breathe. He was released and then arrested again in May 2020, where he died in Police custody at Torquay Police Headquarters. (RIP Simeon)

I wonder if we could get a comment on Devons new Black Lives Matter activist or her supposed Police Officer Husband.
Here’s the link 👇

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
What's that got to do with PTWM?
I’m assuming that given her Husband is allegedly in that force and area, it may have been something of concern to her after she became ‘woken,’ very recently. I don’t know 🤷‍♀️, kind of interesting.

Reactions: 17
Well, well, well. I’m casually eating my tea and scrolling through the newspaper. Then I see D&C Police in headline. Being a naturally a curious person, I click on the article and find that 13 officers have referred themselves to the IOPC about a video taken in July last year. The video is the arrest of a black man and it shows officers using excessive force including the man being knelt on AND he is saying to the officers that he can’t breathe. He was released and then arrested again in May 2020, where he died in Police custody at Torquay Police Headquarters. (RIP Simeon)

I wonder if we could get a comment on Devons new Black Lives Matter activist or her supposed Police Officer Husband.
Here’s the link 👇

Wow wow wow.
That is Astonishing.
I don’t personally think Joyce has been an active copper for some time, but I can imagine he may have been a heavy handed one, I can’t say what I want to say because of our pc society, what I will say is, my ex husband was a walk over at work so at home he felt it was ok to assert his small dick with me and our children. I call Joyce would have been the opposite!

Reactions: 7
I’m assuming that given her Husband is allegedly in that force and area, it may have been something of concern to her after she became ‘woken,’ very recently. I don’t know 🤷‍♀️, kind of interesting.
It's like her children's love of animals, you'd think she would care about living coasts and the zoo. But nope not a word.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They def looked very dressed up for a day out today ? Hmmm the person who said court earlier ? I think that’s a strong possibility you know ! And she seemed quite frantic doing her cheeky wipes vid this morning ?

Reactions: 3
Wow wow wow.
That is Astonishing.
I don’t personally think Joyce has been an active copper for some time, but I can imagine he may have been a heavy handed one, I can’t say what I want to say because of our pc society, what I will say is, my ex husband was a walk over at work so at home he felt it was ok to assert his small dick with me and our children. I call Joyce would have been the opposite!
I knew someone like that too, his wife controlled him and wore the trousers, at work he was so nasty and a bully and nobody liked him.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.