PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wilby has more sugar than me, seriously, his diet is really bad for a 10 month old! Chocolate, cake, biscuits, processed cheese, ice cream...so much salt as well. I know we all feed our kids some things they shouldn't have but I've never seen a baby fed so much tit before.

Reactions: 15
Wilby has more sugar than me, seriously, his diet is really bad for a 10 month old! Chocolate, cake, biscuits, processed cheese, ice cream...so much salt as well. I know we all feed our kids some things they shouldn't have but I've never seen a baby fed so much tit before.
Perhaps she should let him move around and then he wouldn't look 'massive' (her words not mine). I remember a HV check not long after my daughter started crawling. She always followed the 25th centile from birth. She dropped to the 9th on that visit but HV said it was normal after seeing my worried face because she was now moving around more. She went back up to the 25th on the next check 👍

Reactions: 9
Maybe they went to meet with a management agency? Probably not though as they would want Rachealelele to actually do some work and also deal with the fraud!

Reactions: 3
Looking back I would definitely say they had an official meeting with someone. If it was business they wouldnt be dressed so smart, they have never been suited and booted for a business meeting before.
Josh is wearing smart shoes and suit trousers and she was wearing a formal dress.
I would say either court or bank manager 😂
I don’t think R was dressed smartly at all. Some kind of T-shirt dress, fluffy cardi & sliders doesn’t say smart to me.

Reactions: 8
I know which street they were on now after having another look at the videos. They walked past a solicitors office 🤷‍♀️ also a school on that road. Other than that is lots of restaurants and takeaways

Reactions: 4
I don’t think R was dressed smartly at all. Some kind of T-shirt dress, fluffy cardi & sliders doesn’t say smart to me.
Maybe that was smart for Rach 😂😂😂

If it was anything to do with her "work" she would have said so... we all know she cant resist making out she works so hard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know which street they were on now after having another look at the videos. They walked past a solicitors office 🤷‍♀️ also a school on that road. Other than that is lots of restaurants and takeaways
Is that anywhere near the big police station? :)

With J looking smart...maybe it was a "work" meeting?

Reactions: 1
Well, well, well. I’m casually eating my tea and scrolling through the newspaper. Then I see D&C Police in headline. Being a naturally a curious person, I click on the article and find that 13 officers have referred themselves to the IOPC about a video taken in July last year. The video is the arrest of a black man and it shows officers using excessive force including the man being knelt on AND he is saying to the officers that he can’t breathe. He was released and then arrested again in May 2020, where he died in Police custody at Torquay Police Headquarters. (RIP Simeon)

I wonder if we could get a comment on Devons new Black Lives Matter activist or her supposed Police Officer Husband.
Here’s the link 👇

D&C Police - pile of shite all of them!!

Reactions: 4
Is that anywhere near the big police station? :)

With J looking smart...maybe it was a "work" meeting?
No. I've looked round quite a bit, especially as I've walked around there a few times as well and the only other places I can see much further on is a closed tattooist. The videos end on that particular street they are on, so I assume they don't go any further

Reactions: 2
Maybe that was smart for Rach 😂😂😂

If it was anything to do with her "work" she would have said so... we all know she cant resist making out she works so hard 😂
Yep, if she was had up in court her version would be ‘I’ve been working closely with the police and lawyers, consulting daily on important stuff that I’m an expert in’ 🙄

Imagine if he’d been hauled in for a workdisciplinary (he wasn’t dressed smart enough for that) and Dominic insists she had to go with him. Imagine the faces of a few high ranking police officers, as a crossbetween Jedward and Joe 90 wanders in proceeds to get a tit out for Wilf telling the cops how much Joyce loves to watch her bf.
She wouldn’t let a J get a word in edgeways, I’d be like when your mum gets called in to see the headmaster and tells him there’s no way my little Joyce would do anything wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep, if she was had up in court her version would be ‘I’ve been working closely with the police and lawyers, consulting daily on important stuff that I’m an expert in’ 🙄

Imagine if he’d been hauled in for a workdisciplinary (he wasn’t dressed smart enough for that) and Dominic insists she had to go with him. Imagine the faces of a few high ranking police officers, as a crossbetween Jedward and Joe 90 wanders in proceeds to get a tit out for Wilf telling the cops how much Joyce loves to watch her bf.
She wouldn’t let a J get a word in edgeways, I’d be like when your mum gets called in to see the headmaster and tells him there’s no way my little Joyce would do anything wrong.
I just read this out to hubby and he said you missed off jaws. Can you see how alike they look?
9DD5E106-6EEE-4BAE-BC7F-D6B8D52E2F9C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6

D&C Police - pile of shite all of them!!
Most likely a Solicitor. Could be over the kids, the house, him, her who knows 🤷‍♀️. I’ve seen reports from last year about sexual misconduct in D&C Police. That and now racism makes for a bloody corrupt force no matter what. No wonder he was never pulled up about anything. I don’t like institutional corruption

Reactions: 7
Latest grid post, nope I haven’t fallen in love with prince w hair 🙄 just your huns hun 🖕🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so far up her own arse I can’t take it. The whole world hasn’t fallen in love with your sons hair. You have less followers than Jedward hun. No one gives a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They were up near Plymouth Barbican, the street they were on is near the magistrates court bit that is definitely closed atm, but there is definitely a personal and relationship counselling place just around the corner.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.