PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just bought my friends twin boys some lush new clothes from Fred and Noah as I haven’t seen them since their christening in March and wanted to treat them ! Have you seen how expensive they are ? Obviously my friend wouldn’t buy them as everyday cos they are pricy (altho gorgeous !) and W is always been in stuff like that never Asda or f&f etc that’s where the PayPal money is going 🤣🤣🤣
I used to love Fred and Noah for my little boy. Luckily he is 6 now so getting too big for it but it would put me off buying knowing that they have gifted her stuff.

Reactions: 5
Going back to the story yesterday when Joyce was reading to Wilbert, as she was walking across the landing to his room, did I spy that massage mat she advertised that was apparently amazing, but then backtracked and said she'd only rubbed her hands and feet on when someone pointed out it wasn't suitable during pregnancy? Looks like it's had loads of use Rach, sitting there folded up in a box. Almost as though you took a photo holding it, got paid to say how great it was, then dumped it on the pile of other gifted shite 🤔

Reactions: 12
What’s wrong with R’s bottom lip? It looks misshaped. Also her recently story of den building with the kids, why is W in the baby chair? Poor thing stuck in that chair when he could be exploring!

Reactions: 6
I used to love Fred and Noah for my little boy. Luckily he is 6 now so getting too big for it but it would put me off buying knowing that they have gifted her stuff.
I was just so excited to buy baby boy clothes that were colourful not like my boys had when they were babies 😅

Reactions: 2
Are you bleeping kidding, they gave that scabby bleeping twit all that camping stuff when that multi million pound company could have given it to a family who needed/wanted to use it.
Scabby would never in a million years camp, we know Joyce is...but there are thousands of families going through tit atm who could have benefited massively from it 🤬🤬
My blood is like molten lava through the anger!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Was it last week someone commented on the lack of giveaways recently and...oh oh look there is one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hi Rach, great day out you’re having posting online all the time, do you ever just live in the moment?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was it last week someone commented on the lack of giveaways recently and...oh oh look there is one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hi Rach, great day out you’re having posting online all the time, do you ever just live in the moment?
This giveaway is one that benefits here though as she’s been given hundreds of pounds of freebies to do it 😒

I looked at getting my husband one of those picnic bags for his birthday but didn’t get it as it was £60 😦

• Angry
Are you bleeping kidding, they gave that scabby bleeping twit all that camping stuff when that multi million pound company could have given it to a family who needed/wanted to use it.
Scabby would never in a million years camp, we know Joyce is...but there are thousands of families going through tit atm who could have benefited massively from it 🤬🤬
My blood is like molten lava through the anger!
I get confused between Issac and Seb, who is the oldest? Anyway he maybe of getting to the age that she can move him outside to sleep like Betsy but he gets a brand new tent and not a old shed 😂😂😂

• Haha
I was just so excited to buy baby boy clothes that were colourful not like my boys had when they were babies 😅
I know they do some lovely clothes just quite pricey. But wouldn’t buy now that they have gifted to R. I wish some of the companies would see her for what she is ( a twit) rather than just free advertising.

She went all out with that den didnt she?😂

As it was an ad and she was being gifted youd think she could have tried a bit harder and offered some different suggestions/ideas to try.

Shes so sloppy when it comes to ads that I'm surprised companies bother with her!

Reactions: 11
So much for supporting small businesses 😂
And wonder where they went today... normally of it was a fun day out etc she documents the WHOLE day on her stories 😂

Reactions: 7
Hint hint hint. Scabby cow.

FB86AFB2-E6F4-4326-8D47-243D26406540.jpeg

So much for supporting small businesses 😂
And wonder where they went today... normally of it was a fun day out etc she documents the WHOLE day on her stories 😂
And where have the other 5 of her “mama to 6” brood been ALL DAY? Making out they’re home with the kids by posting that giveaway 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.