PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They def looked very dressed up for a day out today ? Hmmm the person who said court earlier ? I think that’s a strong possibility you know ! And she seemed quite frantic doing her cheeky wipes vid this morning ?
The article doesn’t name any of the officers. I don’t know if it was him. I just thought it was interesting given her over reaction to the whole issue. It’s a bloody awful video to be honest. The lot of the officers need sacking. They seemed more bothered by being filmed as per.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The article doesn’t name any of the officers. I don’t know if it was him. I just thought it was interesting given her over reaction to the whole issue. It’s a bloody awful video to be honest. The lot of the officers need sacking. They seemed more bothered by being filmed as per.
I don’t necessarily mean about that case could be anything from fraud to family court with them 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew someone like that too, his wife controlled him and wore the trousers, at work he was so nasty and a bully and nobody liked him.
My old manager was like that; absolutely vile and a complete bully but when his partner was around you could tell she was definitely in charge of that relationship.

Reactions: 3
I knew someone like that too, his wife controlled him and wore the trousers, at work he was so nasty and a bully and nobody liked him.
My ex was so hard working but he let customers bully him, we owned our own building business, so many jobs we lost ££££ because he would give in to extra demands, he would then come home and take it out on me and our children. He was vile. We had the house, cars, holidays etc, I left him, took the kids, got a rented house and went onto benefits until I got a full time job. The life style was not more important than my babies.

Reactions: 7
They def looked very dressed up for a day out today ? Hmmm the person who said court earlier ? I think that’s a strong possibility you know ! And she seemed quite frantic doing her cheeky wipes vid this morning ?
Nah, not court. She’d have been necking the rescue remedy if that was where they were going. And you probably wouldn’t take the messiah. Or at least put him in a pram.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This has just reminded me, it’s been about a year since Tattle gate. I think I know whats happened and where they’ve been today.

After the now infamous ‘Dear Tattle’ post, Joyce gave up his Police job to be a full time part of the ‘PTWM Team’ as a Troll Detector (key worker obviously, Coronavirus does not stop troll detecting.) He has finally managed to make a breakthrough, (not massive, he has worked out a rough location of one poster within a 200 mile radius) just in time for Rach to do a one year anniversary post of the time she was horrifically trolled and stalked (when really all that happened from what I saw was she was asked to clarify what her page was for.)

Today they have had the ‘survival’ photo shoot, so that huns know she is #sobrave and that Joyce is a jolly clever detective.
Oh my god so it has, I remember sitting in my wee grandads house speaking to her about it and then a few weeks later posting on here myself because of how disappointed I was, I remember how lovely all of you were, been really hard lately with his 1st anniversary coming up but aw god that’s really cheered me up remembering all those messages, happy anniversary Tattle haha 🤣❤

Trevi house? I mean where they possibly went today, forgot to quote. Josh could easily pass for a woman with the amount of make up he had on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because of the dates I don’t think he would have been involved, could well be mistaken, But it would make sense the silence about it on her and his IG. Good detective work 🤗

Reactions: 2
Here’s a fantastic idea just before you put your baby to bed shovel a few spoons of pure sugar down him 👌🏼

Honestly, that poor baby’s digestive system.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
OK so I don't know Plymouth too well but isn't there an ultrasound direct (or baby bond?) clinic near there? I'm thinking second coming (new baby 🤣).

• Haha
Looking back I would definitely say they had an official meeting with someone. If it was business they wouldnt be dressed so smart, they have never been suited and booted for a business meeting before.
Josh is wearing smart shoes and suit trousers and she was wearing a formal dress.
I would say either court or bank manager 😂

• Haha
It’s really something given the he died in Police Custody on the 20th of May this year and is now the subject of an excessive force enquiry fro July 2019. That’s enough to claim systematic abuse. How could she not have thought of this when she spent a whole week researching the issue. That’s quite literally a copy of what happened to George Floyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.