PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference a year makes!!
This has just reminded me, it’s been about a year since Tattle gate. I think I know whats happened and where they’ve been today.

After the now infamous ‘Dear Tattle’ post, Joyce gave up his Police job to be a full time part of the ‘PTWM Team’ as a Troll Detector (key worker obviously, Coronavirus does not stop troll detecting.) He has finally managed to make a breakthrough, (not massive, he has worked out a rough location of one poster within a 200 mile radius) just in time for Rach to do a one year anniversary post of the time she was horrifically trolled and stalked (when really all that happened from what I saw was she was asked to clarify what her page was for.)

Today they have had the ‘survival’ photo shoot, so that huns know she is #sobrave and that Joyce is a jolly clever detective.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hang on a minute what is Josh’s job now ? What’s he wearing he looks like he’s playing dress up as a RAF officer or an American cop with those blue trousers and blue polo shirt 🤯🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hang on a minute what is Josh’s job now ? What’s he wearing he looks like he’s playing dress up as a RAF officer or an American cop with those blue trousers and blue polo shirt 🤯🤔
Newest member of the Village People?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How high are his trousers??? We knew he had no balls but he obviously has no willy either!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I haven’t dipped into the PTWM thread for a while but what a sh*tshow she is still 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I’m feeling down I like to show my soldier husband pics of Joyce dressed up in camo gear or leggings. His reaction never fails to disappoint. Usually has the words bleep, head, twit a new one was skeletor.
Ex squaddie with no tools and can’t even put a nail in was last straw for him. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She can’t even spell BabyBel 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

E8247FEB-31ED-4DAD-82EF-C7E6D7FACAF6.jpeg

Edited to add: I try not to judge people on spelling and grammar, I know it comes more easily to some than others. BUT if you bang on about being a Sunday Times bestselling author and your 6 year old thinks your job is to write books, then yeah I’m gonna judge the duck out of your writing. Sincerely, frustrated author 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 30
BABYBEL BARRY. I CANNOT. Its like she’s personally trolling me now 🤣 surely even her fans are hating these names now?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s a full-time nail clipper, bird bore, troll detective, breast feeding fanatic, housewife, KEY WORKER. Rach is a saleswoman/ child and chicken exploiter. It’s all very complicated 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Really??? Be more like the girl who went on TikTok miming to songs about using guns and bleeping your best friend? Nah, I’ll keep my 11 year old just as she is, ta.

38D39E9E-1CE2-46F6-82A5-0A1E2A54880D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She can’t even spell BabyBel 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 158046

Edited to add: I try not to judge people on spelling and grammar, I know it comes more easily to some than others. BUT if you bang on about being a Sunday Times bestselling author and your 6 year old thinks your job is to write books, then yeah I’m gonna judge the duck out of your writing. Sincerely, frustrated author 💜
I know these influencers can/do group all these ‘asking/questions’ together to show how many asks they have had. So Racheal can you please do that please so we can all see exactly how many requests you have had.... In real life and not just in your imagination. Thanks.....babes.....Hun 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.