PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah there she is, rachel’s shy and self conscious friend 💜

View attachment 157211

Why spend £120 on socks when you can get the same look at home for free - just chuck a few brightly coloured socks in with your new chav white Adidas and Nike and you’re all set #lifehack
I didn’t realise Lauren Goodger had opened a shop in Brixham, what a vile outfit, she looks like a Richmond sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some of the things she gets tagged in - so many about domestic abuse and mental health that she just ignores 😡. But this one in particular stood out. This is the level of stupid from her followers 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 157750
This HAS to be someone taking the piss out of Rachel. No way does any mum forget to buy their children bike helmets and allows them to ride on main roads and then to admit they also forgot suncream - I smell bull****

Reactions: 13
So Betsy suddenly wants a horse.. ? Didn’t know she liked them...! I dunno about UK if that’s an option but can’t they could they not just look after one at first before thinking of getting an actual horse. My sister was mad about horses when she was a teen and basically got involved at a local stable - had her own foster horse she had to care for. In return she got riding lessons etc.! Often she would cycle to the stables before school as it was on the way (and school in Germany starts at around 7:15/7:30 am) and again after school. It was a full on responsibility. She was really upset when she had to stop as she moved to live with my aunt 40 km away because of her apprenticeship. If it would have been her own horse it would have proved tricky...! My sister only just now at 42 yrs got involved again with a stable close her work as she can finally fit it in with her new job. A good friend has a own horse that she pays for living at a stable. The horse has various allergies with reactions of severe eczema needing special food, blankets you name it.

We (as my daughter and I) really want a cat but I am going back and for getting one and they are easy to care for in compare.

Reactions: 7
So Betsy suddenly wants a horse.. ? Didn’t know she liked them...! I dunno about UK if that’s an option but can’t they could they not just look after one at first before thinking of getting an actual horse. My sister was mad about horses when she was a teen and basically got involved at a local stable - had her own foster horse she had to care for. In return she got riding lessons etc.! Often she would cycle to the stables before school as it was on the way (and school in Germany starts at around 7:15/7:30 am) and again after school. It was a full on responsibility. She was really upset when she had to stop as she moved to live with my aunt 40 km away because of her apprenticeship. If it would have been her own horse it would have proved tricky...! My sister only just now at 42 yrs got involved again with a stable close her work as she can finally fit it in with her new job. A good friend has a own horse that she pays for living at a stable. The horse has various allergies with reactions of severe eczema needing special food, blankets you name it.

We (as my daughter and I) really want a cat but I am going back and for getting one and they are easy to care for in compare.

Exactly this..not only do you have to pay for the extras that come with it.. but R seems to think she only has to rent a field 😂😂 what about the rent she would have to pay for actual stable lol shes so thick its unbelievable

Reactions: 6
This HAS to be someone taking the piss out of Rachel. No way does any mum forget to buy their children bike helmets and allows them to ride on main roads and then to admit they also forgot suncream - I smell bull****
It has 1 like and 1 comment... I kinda feel like if you were taking the piss you’d do more to get engagement on the post? 🤷🏼‍♀️

850EAA0E-F16E-4D21-A120-75D3DE2E7385.jpeg
871B0F7E-985C-47E5-89CB-87375F7ACAF2.jpeg

Reactions: 1
That charleee was definitely walking up to her to go into her house!

yeah see the Mumba Bras going to good use! Honestly.... I’m sure even current breastfeeding mums must be yawning with the constant flashing of her tits and wilby feeding by now.
like I’ve said before it’s not going to do Wilby any good when he goes to school n kids find videos/photos of him sucking on his mums tit!
🙋🏼‍♀️ Currently feeding my 5 month old whilst catching up on good ol’ tattle.
Don’t feel the need to share the tit out of my tits on insta (my 3 older brothers would prob disown me) no matter how good for my child it may be.
BORED. AS. duck. of seeing your tits Rochelle.
As for the hand nearby 🤢 My husband would be going to work with his fingers strapped up if he came that close while feeding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have....I’m sorry 😐 I did the baby and double checked my ultra white son had some on and completely forgot to put it on my next youngest. He burnt his legs and I felt and do still feel tit about that day 😢
Who the hell forgets to put suncream on their children? I will not let my son go outside until he's smothered in it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I have....I’m sorry 😐 I did the baby and double checked my ultra white son had some on and completely forgot to put it on my next youngest. He burnt his legs and I felt and do still feel tit about that day 😢
Sorry, didn't mean to make you feel bad but you did the other kids so it's not like you forgot all of them. Not like the woman who forgot both kids.

Reactions: 5
Yes me too. It happens. Life is busy. But I certainly don’t need the tit show family to remind me. My kids always have helmets. No helmet, no riding. I don’t care if they think they look like a dick, it’s better than brain damage.

‘I haven’t been out the house to show you’ ... Didn’t she meet Astrid one day, Hannah the next day .. then there was the BBQ at Astrid’s house’ 🤔🤔🤔
She quite literally can’t keep track of her lies she tells so many. It’s really quite sad.

Reactions: 11
I've done it before too - really overcast day and it didn't even cross my mind that he would need suncream that day 😔
Lesson learned though

Reactions: 5
🙋🏼‍♀️ Currently feeding my 5 month old whilst catching up on good ol’ tattle.
Don’t feel the need to share the tit out of my tits on insta (my 3 older brothers would prob disown me) no matter how good for my child it may be.
BORED. AS. duck. of seeing your tits Rochelle.
As for the hand nearby 🤢 My husband would be going to work with his fingers strapped up if he came that close while feeding.
Where is this picture 😂😂 iv not seen it... although I dont think I want to lol

Maybe they’ve gone to see the bank manager to show them the big go fund me deposit and try and buy the house

Reactions: 3
It’s ok my son likes to remind me when we go out...
Mum remember the time you left me to burn 🤦‍♀️
I’ve never forgotten a helmet though! 🙌😆
Sorry, didn't mean to make you feel bad but you did the other kids so it's not like you forgot all of them. Not like the woman who forgot both kids.
I wasn’t, it’s a serious crime against humanity every time I see those teeth urgh!
I was kind of joking 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think a good majority of parents have forgotten at least once to forget to apply sun cream, usually on those days that catch you out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.