PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a chavtastic family in all my life and I know a chav when I see one as my sister is one 😂 They’re whole aesthetic just screams trash doesn’t it and it totally shows by the type of people that follow her. Not to mention all the tit tat gifts she gets. I’d rather have 1 quality item over all that utter shits folk send her. I mean Josh seems to come from a lovely family and it’s like he’s just been swept up in the utter chaos of her life.

Reactions: 17
Honestly she just gets worse and worse .. when you think she couldn’t get any worse! What audience is she trying to target .. who the hell spends that on socks !! So many of her followers are probably vulnerable women who probably can’t even afford to put food on the table let alone spend that amount of money on socks. The amount of tit she has delivered through the door on a day to day basis .. way to go on making women feel tit Rach 👏

Reactions: 15
The business model of inked socks is buying a six pack of Nike/ Adidas/ Vans socks for around £18-£22. Dip or Tie dye them on bulk with a treatment, using fabric dye (prob 75pence per pair if that.) Then repackage and knock them out for £10-£14 per pair to fashion victims like Rach.
They are making about £8+ per pair easily.
No hard labour. No overheads apart from a website which probably cost £12 a month. Genius.

I hope Charley is there to see Betsy. I don’t know what it is but she seems sad In the eyes at the moment and I bet Rach is useless with her 🤔.
Also I think people very literally trying to tell Rach to eat something. I know I would be if she was my friend.

Reactions: 12
I remembered last year when I was trying to find a outfit for my sister in law's wedding. I'm naturally big boobed (34JJ) and they annoy the hell out of me when trying to find clothes. Dresses are usually a big no cos I'm 2 sizes bigger on top than waist and hips. I was trying on things in the top size and I just looked awful which made me feel awful. I had many many tears and I even seriously considered not going to the wedding even if it meant missing out on seeing my daughter as a bridesmaid. That's disliking your body shape, not wearing stuff so tight that's like a second skin.

I did find a dress in the end and it was very flattering....and cheap 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Complete and utter waste of money, wonder if she used Paypal to pay for them? And as for her friend being self conscious....if Ever you wanted to wear an outfit to draw attention to yourself I’d say this would be it. Silly girl, looked awful.

Reactions: 10
I remembered last year when I was trying to find a outfit for my sister in law's wedding. I'm naturally big boobed (34JJ) and they annoy the hell out of me when trying to find clothes. Dresses are usually a big no cos I'm 2 sizes bigger on top than waist and hips. I was trying on things in the top size and I just looked awful which made me feel awful. I had many many tears and I even seriously considered not going to the wedding even if it meant missing out on seeing my daughter as a bridesmaid. That's disliking your body shape, not wearing stuff so tight that's like a second skin.

I was very very top heavy years ago, so much so I had my boobs reduced, I also had a severe bad back and because of that I received the operation off the nhs. This Charlie has paid for boobs that size, if she is that unhappy she should stop buying expensive chocolate for a friend who can spend £££ on bloody socks, save her money and pay to have them reduced the same goes for her butt, Simples, someone that unhappy with their body does not wear clothes that fit like a second skin !!!

Reactions: 12
Is Charleeee single? They will just say she's using their house as her support bubble!
I thought it was 2 single people allowed to bubble, if there’s more than one adult in the house you’re now allowed? Or is it a single person can bubble with anyone other household? I’m sure it’s the former.

I thought it was 2 single people allowed to bubble, if there’s more than one adult in the house you’re now allowed? Or is it a single person can bubble with anyone other household? I’m sure it’s the former.
No, a single person can bubble with another household and 'become' part of their household.

Reactions: 5
Are we allowed to discuss private accounts now? Not trying to moderate, just asking.
I think it’s a bit unfair to be honest. It’s not her fault Rach plasters her all over the place. She’s like a snake looking for content everywhere

Reactions: 10
Ah there she is, rachel’s shy and self conscious friend 💜

View attachment 157211

Why spend £120 on socks when you can get the same look at home for free - just chuck a few brightly coloured socks in with your new chav white Adidas and Nike and you’re all set #lifehack
It makes me laugh how she must be like "Oh don't come straight in - wait there and wave that chocolate around and look cute while I take a pic for the gram".

I love my life...you know....the one where you can be fully present in 95% of moments and enjoy it! And don't bullshit me with your "You only see 2 mins of my life a day"- Rach you document every fake-ass moment of your weird over-dramatised life than is normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t remember the story behind her friend .. was it plastic surgery that went ‘wrong’ ??

Reactions: 4

Totally agree. Being self-conscious and insecure makes you want to wear a 'uniform' as such...in women, most commonly jeans/leggings and big baggy tops. She doesn't look self-consious at all- I mean jesus I'm a healthy size 10-12 (but with lots of wobbly kids from 3 pregnancies) and I wouldn't wear gym-wear that tight!

The irony is that the Charlie lady has a lovely figure (not my cup of tea, but I bet blokes love it lol...wud imagine she's beating them off with a bloody stick no?), but she does NOT dress like a lady lacking in body confidence....duck off with that tit!

Reactions: 7
She has probably been invited round for content. I wonder it tinfoil teeth watches tattle to see if her rankings go up and down in the list - like top of the pops in the old days !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a chavtastic family in all my life and I know a chav when I see one as my sister is one 😂 They’re whole aesthetic just screams trash doesn’t it and it totally shows by the type of people that follow her. Not to mention all the tit tat gifts she gets. I’d rather have 1 quality item over all that utter shits folk send her. I mean Josh seems to come from a lovely family and it’s like he’s just been swept up in the utter chaos of her life.
I wouldn't say Josh's sister is lovely, just as bloody CHAV like as the rest of them...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.