PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The book is in the messiahs room but I can’t make money from it just being there so here’s a swipe up

You know what bugs me about swipe ups like that where she’s not working for the company? It would have been good enough for her to provide a picture of the book. Or a screenshot from Amazon no swipe up. Not for money hungry Margaret though. Gotta keep the kids in £900 socks.

Reactions: 6
R is only wanting to be gifted the hen house because she doesn’t want to give money to T, it’s the same for E too. She only gives money to prince W and princess B!

Reactions: 9
Is this not incredibly foolish on her part? How many weirdos will see this and think yes , message her, can we meet etc? Then again suppose it’s not hard to find where she lives really is it! It just gives me shivers down my spine the thought of people out there with not great intentions can find her and her family so easily. This could be a gateway for someone.
I thought exactly the same... does she not realise people can mask themselves as the opposite sex/make out they have good intentions/make out they are local and just passing etc... why would you give total strangers your address just for the sake of buying a few eggs for a couple of quid 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If my mum had bought me a t shirt saying be more like someone else’s kid I think I’d off been scarred for life! WHAT THE ACTUAL bleeping HELL IS GOING ON! Get these women help now.

I just can’t 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is this not incredibly foolish on her part? How many weirdos will see this and think yes , message her, can we meet etc? Then again suppose it’s not hard to find where she lives really is it! It just gives me shivers down my spine the thought of people out there with not great intentions can find her and her family so easily. This could be a gateway for someone.
Especially as she was freaking out during her tattle rant that an alleged ‘stalker’ knew where she lived and how anxious and scared she was blah blah blah. She’s full of tit - she has zero safeguarding in place for her kids due to the amount that she overshares online. Her lack of common sense around basic online safety is astounding. I don’t know how she sleeps at night - especially with one of her kids in the garden.

Reactions: 9
I just really want to comment that no amazon wish list is needed etc coz rach just spent £120 on some socks and josh spend over £500 on a crappy light so I’m sure they can afford meal worms.....
But.....
I just can’t bring myself to rain on Ts parade, it’s normally all W, bekind Betsy or stroppy edie so for T to be featured and not actually be mocked I can’t do it

Reactions: 13
Especially as she was freaking out during her tattle rant that an alleged ‘stalker’ knew where she lived and how anxious and scared she was blah blah blah. She’s full of tit - she has zero safeguarding in place for her kids due to the amount that she overshares online. Her lack of common sense around basic online safety is astounding. I don’t know how she sleeps at night - especially with one of her kids in the garden.
Absolutely agree

Reactions: 1
Its not that hard to find if you really wanted to know. Her safeguarding is shocking. Kids schools identifiable, area she lives, the fact Joyce is/was a front line PC. Didn't someone also approach E whilst on holiday with her dad?
Also with her background and experience with domestic violence I honestly thought she would be throwing herself all over the Domestic Abuse Act that is currently progressing through Parliament instead she's chosen to advertise her address, the useless crap she buys and whinge about anything and everything. Just goes to show that 'fame' goes to some peoples head

Reactions: 13
She is actual comedy gold isnt she. So delusional it's scary. I remember when I thought I liked her years ago..and shamefully I actually felt sorry for her when I saw the tattle rant until I came over and had a look. As soon as your eyes get opened, she just grates on you doesnt she.
They all need their eyes opening because they are just coming across as so stupid, they are all a salesman dream. She could literally put a sob story out there about bottled fresh air and they would all buy it 😂
Everything she promotes or buys is tacky as hell and would take about 100 years to decompose yet they believe shes so eco friendly and into saving the planet.
Like I said yesterday, if your that passionate about saving animals, research what is happening to your local zoo in paignton at the moment and raise awareness to try and save it and the animals that live there! The plastic that you consume, that is clogging up the seas.. the child labour that goes into making your fast fashion items that you buy weekly... the chemicals that are in your fake tan and that your baby inhales daily... I could go on. It really grates me when people preach and go on about being so aware of the planet/ animal abuse etc and then their lifestyle is literally the opposite. duck off rachel you absolute crotch goblin
This is bang on. I used to love her. Honestly thought she was great. We used to message a lot. She always sent nice replies etc. Then things got really big, and her replies were almost borderline crappy. Or the casual yeh babe. Thanks babe etc etc. Then I came here and had my eyes opened. Big time. Everything she does irritates me

Reactions: 12
Least they will be able to half inch a bit of basil from the neighbouring fence while they are there to put in that tomato based dinner

• Haha
Its not that hard to find if you really wanted to know. Her safeguarding is shocking. Kids schools identifiable, area she lives, the fact Joyce is/was a front line PC. Didn't someone also approach E whilst on holiday with her dad?
Also with her background and experience with domestic violence I honestly thought she would be throwing herself all over the Domestic Abuse Act that is currently progressing through Parliament instead she's chosen to advertise her address, the useless crap she buys and whinge about anything and everything. Just goes to show that 'fame' goes to some peoples head
The domestic violence usp was just for her to get her foot in the door. She doesnt need or want that association anymore.

If my mum had bought me a t shirt saying be more like someone else’s kid I think I’d off been scarred for life! WHAT THE ACTUAL bleeping HELL IS GOING ON! Get these women help now.

I just can’t 🤦🏼‍♀️
Imagine your own mum wanting you to be like someone else of the internet she doesn’t even know. It’s all gone to their heads

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello you know me I’ll pipe up after a couple of drinks (I’ve got the next 3 days off might Elton John myself some flowers)

I almost messaged her probably around a year ago, my friend I felt was being gaslighted by her boyfriend (a year later and he bought a house without her knowing leaving her and their child in rented) and she was so down (obviously) and I knew that she followed PTWM so I though well she’s not listening to me saying that he’s a piece of crap maybe she’ll listen to her 🤷🏼‍♀️ So glad that I didn’t, can’t imagine that I would have gotten much back....it feels crap that you trust these ‘influencers’ that give you so much of their lives but can’t even give you a message back

ALSO there seemed to be the same 💔 energy with the sad chickens as there is when she posts about her warriors being in danger 💔💔

sad line 💔
I can’t believe it 💔
Same as the ‘thats tit babe💔)

Hello you know me I’ll pipe up after a couple of drinks (I’ve got the next 3 days off might Elton John myself some flowers)

I almost messaged her probably around a year ago, my friend I felt was being gaslighted by her boyfriend (a year later and he bought a house without her knowing leaving her and their child in rented) and she was so down (obviously) and I knew that she followed PTWM so I though well she’s not listening to me saying that he’s a piece of crap maybe she’ll listen to her 🤷🏼‍♀️ So glad that I didn’t, can’t imagine that I would have gotten much back....it feels crap that you trust these ‘influencers’ that give you so much of their lives but can’t even give you a message back

ALSO there seemed to be the same 💔 energy with the sad chickens as there is when she posts about her warriors being in danger 💔💔

sad line 💔
I can’t believe it 💔
Same as the ‘thats tit babe💔)
Sorry edited to add more rambling!

• Sad
Really wish she would just duck off already— she actually looks like she’s escaped from the looney bin

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.