PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is bleeping unbelievable.

She has spent thousands of pounds on tacky tit in the past few weeks alone and she now has the bleeping cheek to ask her Army of huns for a bleeping hen house? And they are bleeping stupid enough to give it! A different breed of thick, the lot of them.
She didn't ask anyone for anything. A few people are offering to chip in for the hen house which she has already bought. She hasn't asked for money nor has she accepted any.

Maybe try reading the post before you comment?

Reactions: 2
Jesus christ betsy cant even be arsed to pick the dog tit up after walking them. And I agree with the upkeep of horses. So expensive and more involved than people realise. Its not just sticking it in a field and riding it every so often. It's not even guaranteed to be ride able. And if her sisters have horses then she would know how hard it is to keep them. And pigs...they wont be cheap.
I remember when she was going to get ducks but changed her mind because she realised they wernt easy either

Reactions: 7
Anybody else find it strange how there’s no kisses at the end of their txt messages??? I always do when sending them to my kids and my 16yr old D always sends them back...the boy doesn’t but he’s 14

Reactions: 6
She didn't ask anyone for anything. A few people are offering to chip in for the hen house which she has already bought. She hasn't asked for money nor has she accepted any.

But nor is she stepping in to say “no thanks”.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know it’s a great thing to breastfeed (I didn’t as I never produced any) but do we have to see her tit every single day 🙄

Reactions: 20

No she didn't ask but she will accept the money!

Reactions: 17

If you read her post about the house going for sale, she didn't specifically ask for donations for her 'house deposit' but that didn't stop the huns wanting to donate, her manager/friend giving everyone her bank details and our lovely Rach accepting AT LEAST 20 grand towards it! (That was off go fund me, more was sent through PayPal and directly to her bank account as instructed by her her manager/friend) 😇😇😇

She knows exactly what she is doing!

People donate to her PayPal, you think she's sending it back? Nah 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I’ve just bought my friends twin boys some lush new clothes from Fred and Noah as I haven’t seen them since their christening in March and wanted to treat them ! Have you seen how expensive they are ? Obviously my friend wouldn’t buy them as everyday cos they are pricy (altho gorgeous !) and W is always been in stuff like that never Asda or f&f etc that’s where the PayPal money is going 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Anybody else find it strange how there’s no kisses at the end of their txt messages??? I always do when sending them to my kids and my 16yr old D always sends them back...the boy doesn’t but he’s 14
I always put kisses at the end of mine too. I'm lucky if my 15 year old even reads my messages, never mind replying to them with kisses. even though his bastard phone never leaves his hand 😂

• Haha
I’m sorry but it’s to much now. Absolutely no need to be taking pictures like that and putting them over IG. Why can’t some things be kept private. Oh and Josh get some balls and say to your missus I don’t want you constantly putting your tits on IG. It’s gone from proud breastfeeding posts to sexualised posts....weird.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.