PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah think Josh is the only time she’s been married. Although she strikes me as a several engagements type.

Reactions: 11
Come on now ladies. I don’t think in 2032 a 12 year old Wilby be arsed about that one time in 2020 someone said something about his weight 😂.

I think agree to disagree is the best thing and move on. The kid is fine aside from having Dick and Dom as parents 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Come on now ladies. I don’t think in 2032 a 12 year old Wilby be arsed about that one time in 2020 someone said something about his weight 😂.

I think agree to disagree is the best thing and move on. The kid is fine aside from having Dick and Dom as parents 👍
Dick and Dom 😂😂 new nick names 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was Rachaele married to Edie‘s dad ?
I don't think they were together that long?

Take all this with a pinch of salt as it's what I've picked up over these threads 🤔

E's dad had recently become a widower when they got together and she quickly got pregnant. Then, she got with Joyce, when pregnant 🙄 That's why everyone hated them, for all the upset they caused. E's dad is apparently a very popular man, and not only was he a recent widower, his then pregnant girlfriend cheated on him and went on to trying to stop him from seeing the baby! (Last part is definetley true as it's documented on his own page!)

Allegedly, she WAS married to B and T's dad though, although she's never mentioned it herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ they used to go swinging together, which I can also believe to be true 🤣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Take all this with a pinch of salt as it's what I've picked up over these threads 🤔

E's dad had recently become a widower when they got together and she quickly got pregnant. Then, she got with Joyce, when pregnant 🙄 That's why everyone hated them, for all the upset they caused. E's dad is apparently a very popular man, and not only was he a recent widower, his then pregnant girlfriend cheated on him and went on to trying to stop him from seeing the baby! (Last part is definetley true as it's documented on his own page!)

Allegedly, she WAS married to B and T's dad though, although she's never mentioned it herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ they used to go swinging together, which I can also believe to be true 🤣
And all this is what her sheep need to open their eyes to! Shes not the saint she paints herself out to be.
It's all out there..and shes made more than half of it available for people to read themselves

Woaaah wait, what, who said about swinging? Hahaha I must have missed that. Is that with her first Husband? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t think she’s pregnant again simply because last time she revealed at like 6 weeks or something! So she would have mentioned it by now.
She revealed her pregnancy Christmas Day and Wilby was born in August roundabout the time of my son’s birthday.

Reactions: 1
Woaaah wait, what, who said about swinging? Hahaha I must have missed that. Is that with her first Husband? 😂😂
I can't remember 🤣 it was shortly after her tattle rant! It sent loads of people over (including me) and there was numerous people who 'claimed' to be local and ex associates and they dished some proper dirt over a few threads.

They also claimed, she did stab her ex (first husband), there's actually a newspaper article she did about wanting to stab him due to PND (self diagnosed) but she claimed she didn't 🤷🏼‍♀️ They were swingers and both constantly cheated. They're apparently still in a court battle over the girls hence why he hasn't exposed her. I think it was said she got with him behind his then wife's back too 🙄 (see the theme!)

Then in court over E, she was claiming E's dad was abusive, which was unfound! (Another theme!)

She really is a nasty piece of work!

(Just to add, incase you haven't noticed I LOVE a gossip 🤣 but I'm not stupid and I'm aware these people could have been anyone and it could all be BS! So believe what you want to believe. I just see alot of simmilarites in each relationship!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I can't remember 🤣 it was shortly after her tattle rant! It sent loads of people over (including me) and there was numerous people who 'claimed' to be local and ex associates and they dished some proper dirt over a few threads.

They also claimed, she did stab her ex (first husband), there's actually a newspaper article she did about wanting to stab him due to PND (self diagnosed) but she claimes she didn't 🤷🏼‍♀️ They were swingers and both constantly cheated. They're apparently still in a court battle over the girls hence why he hasn't exposed her. I think it was said she got with him behind his then wife's back too 🙄 (see the theme!)

Then in court over E, she was claiming E's dad was abusive, which was unfound! (Another theme!)

She really is a nasty piece of work!

(Just to add, incase you haven't noticed I LOVE a gossip 🤣 but I'm not stupid and I'm aware these people could have been anyone and it could all be BS! So believe what you want to believe. I just see alot of simmilarites in each relationship!)
I believe she stabbed him because in her first few posts on her Instagram when she set it up.. in the comment section she references stabbing someone with knife emojis.
I also read that her ex husband cheated on his wife and left her and her 3 kids for rach.
And the whole song and dance when she went round rachs for dinner with the girls last year was probably because rach threatens to stop them seeing b and t. R is very manipulative. I dont believe shes good friends with her step sisters mum. She was absolutely vile to Es dad..and can be vile towards josh aswell... so I can imagine her being vile to the older girls dad aswell. She already admitted herself that she was violent towards her ex husband

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The part in the Fathers Day post about not taking J for granted 😳😳 is she serious!! she constantly takes him for granted by mocking him publicly, whilst he is trying to actually parent/clean/cook etc whilst she flims and snorts, yeah really see the love every day.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The part in the Fathers Day post about not taking J for granted 😳😳 is she serious!! she constantly takes him for granted by mocking him publicly, whilst he is trying to actually parent/clean/cook etc whilst she flims and snorts, yeah really see the love every day.
I had to read that part twice because I couldn't believe what I was reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess the swinging (if true) could explain why she’s okay with other women being in her space saying her Husband is ‘fit.’ I find that disrespectful girl talk to be honest. I’d never say it about someone’s Husband and if someone said it to me, I’d be asking them to chill 🤚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.