PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happened to her face😂😂View attachment 157749
She looks rough as duck. I think she looks even worse when she puts all her make up on, it's meant to make you look better but somehow it highlights just how bad she's looking at the moment. Maybe it's the hair...when she had longer hair it softened her face. I've found the perfect style for her though, I think it will really help.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where are they going today? I'm down their neck of the woods next week and praying I don't see them ☹

Reactions: 5
Some of the things she gets tagged in - so many about domestic abuse and mental health that she just ignores 😡. But this one in particular stood out. This is the level of stupid from her followers 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 157750
Shes right, shes a terrible mother. Why would u let your kids ride on main roads without helmets?! My youngest is on the back of his dads bike and I wouldn't let him go round the garden in his seat till we had a helmet, just in case 😒

Reactions: 9
The difference a year makes!!
She looks so glows on the pregnancy photo as opposed to gaunt on the more recent one. After my daughter was born I lost a lot of weight ( not intentional ) and I thought I looked OK, however, I saw some photos taken at my sister’s wedding and was horrified about how tired and strained I looked. I’d also had a shorter hair cut like PTWM which I thought would be liberating but unfortunately enhanced my much thinner face. I’ve made quite a few comments on here recently but won’t comment on someone’s appearance as I’ve experienced this myself and no matter how many mistakes she’s making ( and so many of them on social media) it’s still going to hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I cant see any pictures and I havent reported it.
Would love to know who has all the other kids while they take wilbert out for the day. Personally I dont think edie or tallulah are old enough to stay home alone or be looked after the older 2

Reactions: 12
She didn't ask anyone for anything. A few people are offering to chip in for the hen house which she has already bought. She hasn't asked for money nor has she accepted any.

Maybe try reading the post before you comment?
I am sure we have all read it exactly as it’s supposed to be! She never asks directly! We have all followed her for long enough to know how she works, and all these kind of posts nearly almost result in her being ‘gifted’ the item.
Maybe you don’t follow her on IG, maybe you should, it’s a real eye opener 🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: 14
Hi everyone. It’s my day off today and the little one has been asking for a NASA rocket you know like kids do! So I’m going to be purchasing tacky designer socks, swing chairs, lots of designer garden furniture I’ll never use, a horse and oh yeah a share in Elon Musk’s SpaceX programme because that’s what all us realteable mummy’s buy everyday isn’t it? Oh wait no it’s isn’t, sorry my mistake I got swept up in Racoons vacuous world there for a minute 🙄 I have to work for the NHS therefore my money isn’t as good as that of someone who has been living off of ill gotten gains from go funds me and PayPal for the last 3 or so years. Just so you know Rach I work with REAL DV advocates and they don’t have the luxurious lifestyle you do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder where Isaac is while his dad’s playing happy families with his stepmum and 1/6 of their kids. B and S could be left alone, T could be at school, E could be with her dad... but I doesn’t have another parent to go to and even though his dad is a “key worker” (apparently), he can’t go to school... poor kid.

77EB9951-A34D-40B4-8872-625CF7C3A1EE.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I always put kisses at the end of mine too. I'm lucky if my 15 year old even reads my messages, never mind replying to them with kisses. even though his bastard phone never leaves his hand 😂
I get the, oh I didn’t see your messages sorry... Sorry not sorry I know your phone is glued to your hand 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cant see any pictures and I havent reported it.
Would love to know who has all the other kids while they take wilbert out for the day. Personally I dont think edie or tallulah are old enough to stay home alone or be looked after the older 2
You beat me to it.. where’s the other kids! Just been on hinch thread and there are nurses on there /keyworkers, absolutely drained and exhausted from working and people falling ill around them and unable to see their own kids, then there are these people that think they’re so special that they can flount the rules and can do what they like! We had a social distance lunch in the garden and my eldest daughter broke down and cried because all she wants to do is hug her auntie (she calls her bestie) it broke my 💔!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
A little off topic (sorry I always do this!) I was watching a video on FB and then you know you click on other things and that leads to something else. Anyway I found a page of a girl that signs and sings for her brother who has disabilities. I noticed she’s tagged Queen R in one of her videos a year ago .. and guess what?! No like and no response. I also saw a comment from this girl that someone wanted to gift her and her brother something .. look at her reply .. maybe Rach should take a leaf out of her book!
Rach did mention and tag this young lady and brother some time ago, I remember because I remember thinking Nooooo please please don’t get involved with R.

Reactions: 6
R.e. The horse b wants again,actually made me quite angry she has never mentioned horses before.if she loves them that much why doesn’t she just continue helping with her sisters ones?
She probably get her one get it on a liveray yard,hire a groom and only have to go there for the good things like grooming and playing show ponies which is just riding them giving them treats and walking them. A lot more expensive than other stables and yards.
My mil does it for a few people on her stables obviously as she is there they are her stables and she has her horses there, she does everything all the messy jobs and the young girls get the “glamour” bits, that ain’t owning a horse!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.