PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was youngest family of all cousins my grandparents favourited me,I didn’t notice.my whole family resented me asi grew up treated me different snarky comments, I felt like I then had to be a certain way keep them happy,whereas my mum calls my brother her golden child, myself and sister have a very fractured relationship with her and him to appoint due to this.many years of counselling has helped.shes just making problems for them growing up.get Betsy off that pedalstool and show t the love she deserves.no wonder she likes her animals so much they show the unconditional love a mum really should show

Reactions: 8
What's weird is that Betsy gets portrayed as the 'kind one' when actually Tallulah is the kindest by a million miles out of the girls. I can't remember the last time we saw Betsy being kind, or even civil. Yes she's a teenager and teenagers can be unpleasant...I have a 15 year old too. But she takes it to another level. She is just as self centred as her mother.

Racheaeaele is reliving her teenage years through Betsy, that's why she favours her. In Rachaeaeaele's eyes, Betsy is young, slim, as pretty as Kate Hudson :censored: funny, popular, confident and gets lots of attention, she goes out and has fun. A lot of the things Rachaeaeaeeale said she went with out as a teenager. So now she's living vicariously through Betsy. When she gets told Betsy is stunning or the kindest person on the planet, she takes that as credit for herself, not a compliment for Betsy. Betsy is just an extension of her, so of course that makes her the favourite.

I feel for Tallulah, it's tit growing up knowing that your sibling is more favoured than you. And it's clear as day for EVERYONE to see. I literally can't see how anyone can tell her she is a good mum. Why the duck do people look up to her as some sort of parenting expert. She's bleeping up 6 kids right in front of our eyes!
Exactly this! R takes any compliments the kids get for herself

I’m no expert on mental health or DA but I’d hazard a guess that this lady could do with more than a garden makeover, and a fuckload more support than this exchange has offered.

If someone messaged me and said they had considered ending it all and could find no joy in anything, I would be advising them to get serious, urgent professional help for depression and/or PTSD. But no. Rach, who says she’s qualified to work with “warriors” asks her if she’s pleased with her lush new garden and suggests she takes baby steps. Quality work.

View attachment 153745
Don't believe this happened for a minute. She gets a message yesterday and comments on here about not doing DA stuff anymore and all of sudden you get this posted. also don't remember her asking for a gardener. Considering she has her own already that's definalty something that would have been talked about here

EtA - also if R has been involved in her leaving/rehoming/gardening why has this lady had to reach out to womens aid herself. Why was R not on hand to assist with that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
My kids ask me who my favourite is, I tell them none of them they're all annoying, they laugh, I laugh, everything is forgotten about. None of them have ever asked me because they actually think I favour one over the other, I'd be mortified if they did.
I always tell my son that he is my favourite , he loves it, makes him laugh all the time. He is 28 and an only child 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That garden renovation is MONTHS old, that isn't recent 😂
** Edit, my mistake it's not months old (see Rachel, it's really easy to say you were in the wrong 😂) I've hidden the posters details, the location on the Facebook group and the location of the person, as you know, safeguarding and all that 🙄
Screenshot 2020-06-14 at 13.55.51.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
We have this running joke as I am the oldest of the two of us that I am number one, i.e. I’m the favourite, this joke is with my dad. We say it as a wind up but in actual fact my sister is the favourite for sure. With him anyway. It doesn’t bother me though but it could be so damaging to some people

Reactions: 5
What's weird is that Betsy gets portrayed as the 'kind one' when actually Tallulah is the kindest by a million miles out of the girls. I can't remember the last time we saw Betsy being kind, or even civil. Yes she's a teenager and teenagers can be unpleasant...I have a 15 year old too. But she takes it to another level. She is just as self centred as her mother.

Racheaeaele is reliving her teenage years through Betsy, that's why she favours her. In Rachaeaeaele's eyes, Betsy is young, slim, as pretty as Kate Hudson :censored: funny, popular, confident and gets lots of attention, she goes out and has fun. A lot of the things Rachaeaeaeeale said she went with out as a teenager. So now she's living vicariously through Betsy. When she gets told Betsy is stunning or the kindest person on the planet, she takes that as credit for herself, not a compliment for Betsy. Betsy is just an extension of her, so of course that makes her the favourite.

I feel for Tallulah, it's tit growing up knowing that your sibling is more favoured than you. And it's clear as day for EVERYONE to see. I literally can't see how anyone can tell her she is a good mum. Why the duck do people look up to her as some sort of parenting expert. She's bleeping up 6 kids right in front of our eyes!
I’m not sure any of her kids are kind except the boys.. I think tallulah acts spoilt and moans constantly and always thinks she’s correct, edie is also spoilt but we all know that & Betsy rules the house and acts up infront if the camera like rach

All about her!

God she pisses me off.
When I said on the last thread about it, if I was Isaac I would have wound Edie up too.. I didn’t mean from a mothers point of view. I mean from a young boys point of view - her Whiney voice.. bet she’s always like it !!! I’ll be first to admit I don’t like kids like that.. it’s not funny, And it’s Definitely not cute. She won’t be invited to birthday parties from school if she acts bratty and entitled like that.. and I am here for it 😂 imagine the ‘woe is me‘ post from rachaele.. sorry it’s not a reflection on the child - but the parents!
I thought I was the only one who thought she was a lil....@@@@

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We have this running joke as I am the oldest of the two of us that I am number one, i.e. I’m the favourite, this joke is with my dad. We say it as a wind up but in actual fact my sister is the favourite for sure. With him anyway. It doesn’t bother me though but it could be so damaging to some people
My siblings insist I’m the favourite with both parents. Apparently my dad’s voice changes completely when he’s speaking about or to me. But now I think my niece has taken my position as his favourite, and if anything it feels like I come bottom of his list these days.

I know I’m my mum’s fave, I hate it. I know my siblings resent me for it and are closer to one another than they are to me. I hate how my mum feels she has some right to know all that goes on in my life and what I’m doing, and by extension my kids. It’s oppressive and divisive, no matter how great my mum is or how much she loves me. Favouritism is toxic.

Reactions: 2
Has she seriously just posted where Betsy works? Given the amount of enemies she claims to have in the local area it clearly isn’t a wise choice. It makes me sick thinking about what people would have the capabilities to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Has she seriously just posted where Betsy works? Given the amount of enemies she claims to have in the local area it clearly isn’t a wise choice. It makes me sick thinking about what people would have the capabilities to do.
She really is thick as tit!

Reactions: 7
Um. This is R we are talking about. Safeguarding is not something she’s aware of.
She’s probably hoping for free ice cream for Wilbert

Reactions: 13
Why would you tell thousands of strangers where your 15 year old daughter works? To promote the business? To get people to visit her? Genuinely what reason would you do that?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Lots of social distancing and mask-wearing going on there, I see! No wonder the SW R rate has gone up 🙄

8838DDE9-9A34-48D8-9959-6AAD5FFD726B.jpeg

• Angry
5F19DDB9-0642-4F35-BDA4-247EA4CE18E5.jpeg

oh yes, primark. That sustainable fashion company know for its work in saving the world. Just like Betsy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.