PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He used to have friends. I’m sure there was a video of her picking him up from the pub.
Also, I keep seeing things about his nieces (the scallops he cooked for her, before they had a Chinese 🤔), and there was a wedding pic with a bunch of lads ‘Josh’s nephews’. Did Hannah have a babies at a very young age?

View attachment 154449View attachment 154449
Joyce’s nephews are remarkably better looking than him I have to say. He looks like that odd older bloke who gets to tag along to the club because the lads feel sorry for him 🤷‍♀️

I know it’s an unpopular opinion but I think Edie is little star. However, the things Rach chooses to post about her are really exploitive. I don’t know why a Mother would do that. She definitely has no concept of positive reinforcement parenting. It’s sad ☹

Reactions: 13
Betsy looks like Kate Hudson and now Edie's accent sounds like she could be the daughter of William and Kate 😂

Come the duck on...

I don't know who is more deluded, Rachaeaeaele or her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate watching her unbox things she receives, the way she throws the stuff about really annoys me.

Reactions: 16
Betsy looks like Kate Hudson and now Edie's accent sounds like she could be the daughter of William and Kate 😂

Come the duck on...

I don't know who is more deluded, Rachaeaeaele or her followers.
I’ve started to think some of her followers are taking the piss in a tongue in cheek way. Sort of gaslighting her into a bigger car crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve started to think some of her followers are taking the piss in a tongue in cheek way. Sort of gaslighting her into a bigger car crash.
I did wonder that with the person gushing that she has time to clean her house whilst doing "all those ads for insta", sounds like a thinly veiled pisstake but of course our R can't resist a repost!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is who she writ to???? It’s WROTE TO!!
You Illiterate twit!
Are you kidding me, best selling author 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can tell from her forearms how much weight she’s lost. When your forearms start looking like they could snap it’s time to sort it out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did wonder that with the person gushing that she has time to clean her house whilst doing "all those ads for insta", sounds like a thinly veiled pisstake but of course our R can't resist a repost!
Yes. It’s obvious now. At first I thought the comments were all serious, but after a while I started to see some digs here and there. Funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is who she writ to???? It’s WROTE TO!!
You Illiterate twit!
Are you kidding me, best selling author 😂😂😂😂
She must thank her lucky stars that Microsoft word has a spelling and grammar check, even then I bet her editor sits there with her head in her hands when she gets the latest draft.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can tell from her forearms how much weight she’s lost. When your forearms start looking like they could snap it’s time to sort it out
seeing how skinny her legs were yesterday in the white trousers while she was sat on the couch with a crying Edie was actually quite sad. She is literally TINY, I know it’s not fair to comment on people’s weight and just as rude as commenting on how fat someone is but all the old pictures of Rachelele she was naturally thin with a nice figure. Now she looks so ill.

Reactions: 8
Ok so a prize to whoever sends her a gushing post with a secret dig and gets it reposted 😂 you get a personalised neon sign saying I 💓 Rach and a bunch of flowers an hour straight to your door!!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I hate watching her unbox things she receives, the way she throws the stuff about really annoys me.
We know she reads this thread but she continues to do it, so I reckon she’s doing it intentionally now. It’s been mentioned that many times she can’t possibly be unaware that it winds people up. Scruffy cow.

We know she reads this thread but she continues to do it, so I reckon she’s doing it intentionally now. It’s been mentioned that many times she can’t possibly be unaware that it winds people up. Scruffy cow.
Like you said she’s probably doing it on purpose now
I agree, she is a scruffy cow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.