PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the clip of them shaving W’s hair and i did a double take, I thought no way they aren’t actually shaving his hair. My second thought was Tattle 😂 Surely R does these things just for our benefit or is she really that idiotic to think it’s a good idea!!! How can her followers think ah yes that’s great parenting? Also, imagine if lots of them then go and do the same thing on their babies, but end up accidentally hurting them.

Reactions: 8
I wish they'd put the bloody baby on the floor to play and maybe crawl.... hes forever on the sofa or in someone's arms

Reactions: 15
I wish they'd put the bloody baby on the floor to play and maybe crawl.... hes forever on the sofa or in someone's arms
But once he's on the floor and crawling, he becomes more independent and then what will Rachel do? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I get this vibe too. Just something deeply off and unpleasant in that house. The more I see of Joyce the more I dislike him.
He really doesn’t seem all there imo.
For the first time I kind of see why there was Social Services involvement.
That poor baby with that choking hazard round his neck, the toxins from her fake tanned tits and now a head shave. I realise it’s not abuse but they are very far from good parents. Just because the are fed and dressed does not mean them good parents.
I was just thinking the same..the first time social services were called on her she didnt even have a public account, so trolls cant be blamed there. Clearly more than just us here think shes an absolute shambles of a mother. I'm gobsmacked at the lack of intelligence as parents.. it's not their first rodeo for god sake! They are nearly 40 and 40+ yet they behave like teenagers that have been handed an electronic baby for a school project! Yes parents aren't perfect, but abit of basic common sense wouldnt go amiss!
Shes seriously losing the plot, well they both are. As soon as betsy is of age,she needs to do herself a favour move out of that chaotic house.
Sorry not sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How much glorification does this no-mark need? Posting a pic of her child on both of her sm accounts, for WHAT reason? Other than for her huns to kiss her arse, bleeping saddos the lot of them 🤢

Reactions: 5
Why do her huns always make comments such as ‘oh my ovaries are aching’? Why would a strangers child on SM make someone broody?

Reactions: 13
God how many times can you possibly video the same bloody view out the same window from pretty much the same angle 😴😴 we know you live near the sea..bore off.
You may love where you live but the community dont love you living there if the rumours are true 🤣🤣

Hmmm.....
Wow.. they are unbelievable

Reactions: 15
She's uploaded a video of that soft twit reading to W too. Fair play to him reading to his child but she just runs every moment with that bloody phone and camera

Reactions: 12
At that age I had stairgates everywhere where needed. Never knew where they'd crawl or commando crawl off to.

Does she even have stairgates yet, or is that baby constantly held?

Reactions: 6
I am appalled to say my school friend has bought chickens and is tagging her in her Insta posts. My school friend is very much into breast feeding (which is fine) and I think that is why she loves her so much but even if breast is best, surely children safety of said child and safeguarding all the children trumps everything else. This same friend is having a meltdown with people breaking lockdown rules but couldn’t see Dominic clearly breaking the rules for her birthday weekend!

Reactions: 8
I thought Wilby could crawl and that’s how he got a fire lighter from the hospital incident? 😂

I’m sorry but her step daughter needs to get a grip. I’m really sorry for her struggles. It must be horrible. Also see why she wants to find the best places to help but why want to be tagged and have it explained? Could you not just get her to ask the question?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.