PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he ever reads with his other two children?
Seeing as Seb is 14 I highly doubt he’d want his dad to read to him and Isaac is also of an age where he’d probably prefer to do his own reading.

There’s every chance when they were babies he read to them too.

What I’m wondering is; when he isn’t there does she bother to read to her baby? I highly doubt it. I’d also suspect Edie doesn’t get a bedtime story either.

Reactions: 7
I messaged her about the hair cut and she messaged back to say why do I follow her if I don’t like what she does. I unfollowed her but not before I gave her some of my 66 years of experience and told her money isn’t everything and when you mess up your kids you can’t fix it and they will blame you for ever. ( I know as I stayed with an alcoholic husband and both of mine have issues with me about it )

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Again, I don’t think there’s any solid “proof” as such - at least nothing we can get our hands on. But the fact that she hasn’t shown us what it’s been used for speaks volumes imo.
There is no proof. But, as @Fairypop and @I_Like_Tractors have said, there is also no proof that she HAS spent it on what she was supposed to. The fact that she refuses to provide any kind of evidence at all, along with the fact that their lifestyle has changed dramatically and is clearly expensive (large house in an expensive area, designer clothes for all of the family, frequent meals out or takeaways, money spent on braces, eyelashes etc) says a lot in my opinion. Had I collected money supposedly for charity work, and someone accused me of keeping it for myself, I would want to prove them wrong and show what I had done with it. Her outright refusal to address the issue speaks volumes.

I messaged her about the hair cut and she messaged back to say why do I follow her if I don’t like what she does. I unfollowed her but not before I gave her some of my 66 years of experience and told her money isn’t everything and when you mess up your kids you can’t fix it and they will blame you for ever. ( I know as I stayed with an alcoholic husband and both of mine have issues with me about it )
She's so rude. Maybe we wouldn't think she was a massive bellend if she would engage instead of always going on the defensive. Just because you follow someone doesn't mean you have to agree with every single point of view they have, and part of being an adult is being willing to accept criticism and to learn and grow sometimes. If you're not telling her that she's the most amazing human ever to walk the earth she doesn't want to know. I don't doubt that she gets actual trolls contact her, but she likes to brand anyone who points out a different view as a troll and bully. The only bully is Raychayellie herself.

Reactions: 25
Put your damn phone down and help your bloody kids ffs! And Tallulah calling her teacher stupid! She gets cut off on the story but is holding her work and says to R “they are stupid because they have given me-“ There is absolutely no respect in that house, even worse it all gets filmed with zero shits given.

Out of curiosity has there ever been any proof that she’s used the money for herself? I’ve read this thread for a while and I never actually see any sort of proof?
just seems a little contradictive because surely she would own her own home if she had taken all this money?
The proof isn’t on anyone except Rachel to show where the money has gone, yet she never has - despite being asked multiple times. What with this, her lifestyle and lack of job (from either of them now) it’s pretty obvious? With regards to the house, no bank would give her a mortgage based on a complete lack of regular, official earnings apart from random ads now and again, and a questionable deposit raised from people donating to her! I would also bet she values buying random crap as content for the ‘gram over buying a house tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She's so cocky. I'm surprised there's still enough Instagram users left who are still interested and not blocked/encouraged to unfollow that she's still got such a high rate of 'fans'

Reactions: 11
So wait, to follow her you have to like and agree with every single thing she does?

Hey Rach, you do realise life doesn’t work that way don’t you love? Disagreement and debate are healthy. You should try engaging some risk. You might actually learn something.

Reactions: 14
Seeing as Seb is 14 I highly doubt he’d want his dad to read to him and Isaac is also of an age where he’d probably prefer to do his own reading.

There’s every chance when they were babies he read to them too.

What I’m wondering is; when he isn’t there does she bother to read to her baby? I highly doubt it. I’d also suspect Edie doesn’t get a bedtime story either.
My son is 10 in September so not much younger than Isaac and loves being read to, either myself or his dad read to him every night and have done since he was a baby. If you get into a good habit, reading together doesn’t have to just be something that happens with younger children. It’s such a lovely bonding time, even now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That video this morning was actually really sad, poor baby W sat on the couch watching tv while his dad is glued to his phone (if you were reading about giving me fanny gallops though Josh dm me 😉) then his snorting mum appears shoving a phone in his face! They really need a bit of a break from screen time in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s no proof she spent the money on herself and there’s also no proof of her using the donations to help her “warriors”

It’s kind of like when the police charge someone with murder without a body 😂

I used to follow PTWM and thought she was fab , as she was so down to earth and relatable compared to the smug mummy bloggers , however since the book launch and the swipe ups, I feel she got a little too big for her boots . Also the relatability went out of the window as one minute she’d be asking for donations or for her members to order household items for her warriors and in the next posts she’d be toting a Gucci belt, Mulberry bag , one of her huns said Josh smelt delicious when she met him and PTWM replied he wears Creed fragrance ( my son wears it and it costs hundreds!) I also noticed if anyone dared to have a different opinion , her followers would cut them down quite viciously ! Lastly, I could never understand why women would purchase PTWM crew hoodies or buy a calendar with photos of someone else’s family ?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm going to say it. Rachael is an absolutely bleeping terrible mother. She makes me feel like an absolute Saint - so thanks for that one Rach!
Jesus 🙈 these threads really do get carried away with themselves! I’ve come from a really abusive background, my dad was a drug addict, in and out of prison all his life and my mum had different men in and out our life, nearly went to prison for benefit fraud and used to bugger off all weekend and leave me (14 at the time) to look after 4 other children. That’s a bad mother! And a terrible father!
I get it, if she has taken the donated money for herself then that’s disgusting. But honestly have some perspective.
I’m a mum myself now, I’m no saint! Sometimes I put the tv on for some bloody peace, I also have a 9 month old that pays no attention to the tv at all, just crawls around destroying my house 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Also the fact that when asked about the PP money by people that donated (and proved to her they'd donated) instead of R sayin oh yea here you go, your money helped X, Y and Z.....she just REFUNDED them??! Why would you do that if the money had be genuinely used to help DA victims? Because it hadnt and R thought duck, tit, bollocks, refund and block and hope they go away!

Compare their lifestyle over the years and it changes massively, oh, round about the time of the PP bein set up! Funny that 😂

Although I think we can safely safe, money can't buy you looks 😬😬

Reactions: 15
There’s no way an actual baby can’t wait until after lockdown!!! His hair wasn’t even that long!
Exactly this! If anything they could've trimmed the top (with scissors!) If they were bothered about the length! The sides weren't long at all, Josh is just so weird with their hair and nails (🤢) my 13 month old boy has repeatedly been called 'she' by shop assistants as his hair is getting so long he's borrowing clips from his sister to keep it out of his eyes! I cant bare the thought of trying to cut it myself so am patiently waiting for hairdressers to be open!

Reactions: 6
First of all..being physically abusive and children looking neglecting isnt the only form of bad parenting or abuse.
Shes not a great parent because she rams a phone in their face 24/7, she doesnt give them any attention unless its benefitting her eg,ads or content. She feeds a 9 month old cake and ice cream every day since he was about 4 months old.
It is down to her to prove where charity donations have gone. Not for us to prove it. Numerous people have kindly messaged her and asked politely and she has replied quite rudely with no explanation, just a refund for a fiver and then blocked. She requested people donate to her personal bank account, which is iffy in itself! She has no legal obligation to make those donations public because it's her own bank. She hasnt provided regular breakdowns in a monthly newsletter at all. As soon as the pay pal money came in, they moved to a larger more expensive area/house, just in the 2 week early lockdown alone she spent £3000 on absolute non essential crap! She does ads for things she has no intention of ever using again aswell.
If you dont agree with her she shouts trolls and blocks, god I could go on. Shes dodgy af and a narc

Reactions: 30
Just caught up on yesterday n today,no seb after his week on constant posting mentioned here, o look willy cuddling seb,and poorly boy why’s wrong with him? Teething? Like every baby.or sick again iv never know a baby to vomit as much as he

My son is 10 in September so not much younger than Isaac and loves being read to, either myself or his dad read to him every night and have done since he was a baby. If you get into a good habit, reading together doesn’t have to just be something that happens with younger children. It’s such a lovely bonding time, even now.
Oh absolutely, and I’m not disagreeing with you, but I also think it depends on the child. I know one of mine much prefers reading to themselves and has done since they were around 7.

I get what your point was but I think in that house, considering the views on education, neither of them will be reading to their kids once they reach toddlerhood.

I assume from evidence, none of those children get much in terms of one-to-one time. And the boys I suspect are short-changed the most. Because even if they’re not readers I’m sure there’s other ways they could engage.

Jesus 🙈 these threads really do get carried away with themselves! I’ve come from a really abusive background, my dad was a drug addict, in and out of prison all his life and my mum had different men in and out our life, nearly went to prison for benefit fraud and used to bugger off all weekend and leave me (14 at the time) to look after 4 other children. That’s a bad mother! And a terrible father!
I get it, if she has taken the donated money for herself then that’s disgusting. But honestly have some perspective.
I’m a mum myself now, I’m no saint! Sometimes I put the tv on for some bloody peace, I also have a 9 month old that pays no attention to the tv at all, just crawls around destroying my house 🤣
There’s more to it than just putting on the TV. Much more.

Reactions: 3
I've wandered a few times if maybe she did donate the money after all and shes not this terrible person we believe she is. But theres no way in hell I'd sit back and let people accuse me wrongly of something so bad. I'd be straight there to prove them wrong. Also, if it's totally innocent why has she blocked the word paypal from any comments on her page?

Reactions: 22
Well E’s statements aren’t wrong about her mother. A better statement would have been ‘my mum is really lazy and only cares about it us when it comes to content for the gram’.

Oh and now she’s roped in the other mum (B) to help whilst she just stands and films 🤦🏼‍♀️.

• Sad
  • Haha
I've wandered a few times if maybe she did donate the money after all and shes not this terrible person we believe she is. But theres no way in hell I'd sit back and let people accuse me wrongly of something so bad. I'd be straight there to prove them wrong. Also, if it's totally innocent why has she blocked the word paypal from any comments on her page?
Absolutely, you'd want to prove your innocence, and showing everyone what good their money is doing would encourage more people to donate. The vile way she responds to anyone who asks says it all for me.

Completely different but my boss is leaving today so I organised a work collection. I sent a link to what I've ordered and a copy of the receipt to everyone who had contributed so they can see where their money has gone and there's no question in anyone's mind.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.