PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. I've messaged to tell them I'll be spending my money with one of their competitors instead 😊
I ran out of washing up liquid the other day and I point blank refused to buy Fairy so ended up with their own brand stuff. It was pretty useless and it only lasted a few days due to having to use so much of it but I’m sticking to my guns.
So that’s Nivea, Flash, Fairy and OpalFruits all in the sin bin.
Was there any others?

Reactions: 10
I ran out of washing up liquid the other day and I point blank refused to buy Fairy so ended up with their own brand stuff. It was pretty useless and it only lasted a few days due to having to use so much of it but I’m sticking to my guns.
So that’s Nivea, Flash, Fairy and OpalFruits all in the sin bin.
Was there any others?
Tesco, aldi/Lidl, dyson, sheepers, some kind of earphones....

Facemasks, tommee tippee...

Reactions: 7
Cardboard desks, light up signs...

How could we forget... RESCUE REMEDY!!!

Iconic makeup...

That’s a lot of advertising/gifts! No wonder they don’t work!!

Reactions: 8
Don’t forget the massage mats that shouldn’t be used by pregnant women that she advertised .... when she was pregnant 🙄 Anything for a quick buck.

Didn’t she advertise insurance recently too? Axa I think. Can only really remember how cringey and stilted she was rather than the brand.

Don’t forget the lidl baby wipes and nappy fiasco either 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Thanks guys.
I have boycotted the Cantina place down at the beach too. Shame because we liked it there.
I did see the latest bff Astrid riding about on her “Ladies” bike yesterday like she was from another era. The looks on people’s faces almost made me snort coffee up my nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yep, axa. Some long winded post on International women’s day that actually required them having a professional photographer! I think that was the debut of the Dame Edna glasses ...and also the day i cancelled my axa policy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't worry I know 🤣 I steal my husband's all the time. It's the fluorescent pink that offends me 😂
Anything pink and fluffy and I'm sold.... 🤣🤣🤣 I don't have those ones though lol I got the unicorn grey pinky blue ones

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Quite impressed with our little garden" It was much bleeping bigger before you built a chicken run and bought the worlds largest trampoline 🙄
(And they haven't used the hot tub for a while, even in all that hot weather. I expect to see a beg for a new one soon)
Those hot tubs are expensive to run, perhaps Joyce can’t afford to pay the electric bill

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shark gives out to everyone now it seems, I think Hinch has 3 of them? I would go ballistic if she got one from them for certain.
I can't boycott tesco as we get priority slots with them and also got a lidl nearby for when I'm able to go out again. I got lidl baby wipes for the leather sofa and they're awful, so dry and useless. I stocked up on fairy washing up liquid but won't be buying anymore, don't understand how that lazy mare can sell anything

Reactions: 6
Those hot tubs are expensive to run, perhaps Joyce can’t afford to pay the electric bill
I always wonder about the hot tub iv only ever seen them lay on top of it is it broken or no chemicals? Mine was so expensive we traded it to a foam on (one between solid and cheap blow up)

Reactions: 2
Sorry my friends, off topic, admin remove if not ok, a few years ago a piano player won bgt. Do any of you remember his name?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Didn’t she do insurance recently for Covid lay offs? Employers got it free until August or some weird tit!

Don’t forget Tesco Easter Eggs!

Reactions: 5
Have u seen KDIL lates story about getting gifted cheesecake, and how she rarely doesn’t get gifted anything and yes she swears duck loads 😂, but it’s genuine and authentic, like how she’s mentioned BLM. Unlike scammy mummy over there

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.