PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those are the sort of responses that should be gathered together and sent to all ‘her’ charities and the press repeatedly. Someone will pick up on it eventually - love how she references the irony’ at the end 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She clearly didn't think this through did she? How sad to be filled with so much hatred that she must immediately block people from her and Joyce accounts and anyone who dares to question her, she declares them mentally ill. Does she do this with all her warriors too🤔
She also comes across as being very thick and short sighted, there was no reason for her to be so disgusting in her response but that's Rachel all over. If she was actually helping anyone, we would be hearing all about it, one thing she lacks is being able to do anything quietly.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry suggesting you need therapy? Just for asking a question? When if she was the mental health advocate she makes out she is, she might realise that some people can’t afford therapy. And we all know the NHS MH services are struggling! Cheek of it

• Angry
Reactions: 19
It’s not the media, but the people she advertises for should be ashamed. She’s essentially calling their potential customers mentally ill and being rude.
It’s very bad practice for her and them. Someone like FOD or Hinch etc would be dropped for that. It’s very sub standard work

Reactions: 16
Rach HUN, this is for you, I know you're as thick as pigshit so I'll explain it. It's you in this quote.
B529C684-665B-4F15-A00C-C189DF86BD38.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I mean at first it was a genuine thing, all she does is AD’s. Domestic violence is at a high and where is her assistance? She’s got her followers now that pays for their lavish lifestyle and she’s decided she’s obviously more money orientated now !
She's posted duck all about DA during lockdown, at a time when charities are telling us that incidents are increasing, she talked about the British Rail thing weeks after it had been announced, promised to add it to her highlights and that took her ages as well. The whole DA warrior thing was unfortunately just a way to get her following and now she's in a position of being paid for ads and receiving free stuff every day, it's all fallen by the wayside.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I don’t deny I was being the most kind, I struggle to get things across and was more referring to her ethos, it’s not there anymore.
Wow 😮 you weren’t rude at all she’s such a cow

And when she said that you could be helping people instead of watching and messaging her ??? She’s the one who’s conned money out of people claiming to use it to help her warriors ! X

Reactions: 16
Ok, been lurking on this thread. What I don’t get with influencers is the lying regarding timing of the ads. If it was prerecorded then just admit it!! And all the bits that are set up for it...."I need a new baby grow for Wilbur, poo has leaked through"........next scene, feeding him his chicken dish "it’s not really 4oclock, my clock has stopped working" oh really? Take a look at your ‘tidied up’ countertop in the back ground! Same mess as before and lamp still there! JUST ADMIT YOU FILMED IT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ALL LIES??

• Haha
  • Wow
Her responses are typical for someone who feels the need to desperately defend herself from a general question. It just screams guilty. She knows shes in the wrong so she automatically goes into defense mode before anything is said. Guilty guilty guilty.
And shes full of tit because theres no way she helps "behind the scenes" shes so narcissistic that she wouldnt be able to help herself shouting it from the roof tops so she gets praise and flowers sent to her by every human being on the planet. Her advocacy for mental health/bullying needs bloody stripping and those charities need to be a bloody shamed of themselves.
What if someone messaged her and they actually did have mental health issues..and her rancid nasty message pushed them over the edge.
It works both ways... treat others how you want to be treated. In the world we live in now unfortunately everyone isnt going to lick your arse and kiss your feet!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So you’ve realised your baby has tit himself, instead of getting up to rush him upstairs to his changing table and make him more comfortable, you send your child for a nappy. Then, when she returns with it, you say he also needs a whole new outfit as he’s tit through his nappy... and you expect your child to go back and get that too? Meanwhile Wilby is still swimming in his own faecal bulk? What a twit.

9DC3BD60-6057-4F16-B821-E6B063D00CD0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
So you’ve realised your baby has tit himself, instead of getting up to rush him upstairs to his changing table and make him more comfortable, you send your child for a nappy. Then, when she returns with it, you say he also needs a whole new outfit as he’s tit through his nappy... and you expect your child to go back and get that too? Meanwhile Wilby is still swimming in his own faecal bulk? What a twit.

View attachment 153123
He hadn’t. She needed a way of getting him into a different baby gro for the ad during his lunch which was filmed yesterday but for some reason she wanted us to think it was today 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t deny I was being the most kind, I struggle to get things across and was more referring to her ethos, it’s not there anymore.
Yikes. She's so pleasant isn't she (not) you were asking a reasonable question. She's on the defence because she knows we know she's a LIAR.

Reactions: 13
That food she made W actually sounded quite nice, until she pureed it within an inch of its life and now resembles the cat puke I cleaned up the other day 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would take that screenshot where you can clearly see her name and what she’s said and send it, along with a covering letter saying you expect a reply, to every company she supposedly works with or is an ambassador for (Kidscape, Woman’s Aid, etc) and every big brand she has worked with recently - Tesco, Nivea, Flash, Tommie Tippee, Nutella, Ryvita.

Find a proper email address and demand a response, stating that if you don't, you’ll be taking the mental health line to the media, alongside proof that you’ve emailed brands she’s worked with and they’ve neglected to respond, which effectively means they condone her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ok, been lurking on this thread. What I don’t get with influencers is the lying regarding timing of the ads. If it was prerecorded then just admit it!! And all the bits that are set up for it...."I need a new baby grow for Wilbur, poo has leaked through"........next scene, feeding him his chicken dish "it’s not really 4oclock, my clock has stopped working" oh really? Take a look at your ‘tidied up’ countertop in the back ground! Same mess as before and lamp still there! JUST ADMIT YOU FILMED IT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ALL LIES??
Her clock had stopped and needs a new battery - but the clock still moves 🤔👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.