PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, basically, if you disagree with her at all your not just a regular human with a different opinion, you need to see a therapist.
She makes everyone believe that there are lots of “toxic” people in her life, the girls dad, the boys mom, her mom. No Rach, I think you are the toxic one - you like throwing mental health things around because you want people to doubt their own judgements about you. Just to let you know - we’re here, we see the real you and you suck.

Reactions: 21
So, basically, if you disagree with her at all your not just a regular human with a different opinion, you need to see a therapist.
She makes everyone believe that there are lots of “toxic” people in her life, the girls dad, the boys mom, her mom. No Rach, I think you are the toxic one - you like throwing mental health things around because you want people to doubt their own judgements about you. Just to let you know - we’re here, we see the real you and you suck.
She gave birth to the messiah remember!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s vile to anyone who has a different way to her. If Josh feels the need to tidy/discipline/whatever different to her own agenda she’s there snorting and belittling him By calling him sunshine or mate - and she has the audacity to say other people need to see a therapist!
Her content now is the following
* Ads
* bratty children doing things set up for the camera
* being vile and encouraging her kids to do so
* gloating about the amount of free tit she gets/how much money she has to spend on useless tit
* being the only human to have ever breastfed
* periods

gone are the days where she does anything for anyone else - she is a truly selfish and a ruined person.

Reactions: 25
Wish I could just chill on the sofa. Nope not reality when you have children. I've just been out in the pissing rain to walk the dog as I dont have a dog walker, with my kids in tow. Then home for dinner and dishes (no dishwasher and no fairy btw!!) Luckily I did the housework this morning. Oh and I'm having a baby next Saturday 👍🏻

Ps. I love my life I just like mocking her 🤣
Good luck for saturday 👶

I agree... shes the common denominator

Reactions: 8
Those texts from Betsy! She really does rule that roost doesn’t she?! No discipline or respect whatsoever.

Why would you post that for the world to see what an awful person your teenager is becoming?

Honestly, if my daughter did that she’d be going hungry. As it is, she actually offers to make meals and if I ask what she fancies she gets off her arse to go and see what’s available. Even my little ones are able to look and see what they’d like on occasion (when it’s their turn to choose).

Oh and another takeaway 🙄 and I thought BeKindBetsy was a veggie?

Reactions: 12
It’s safe to say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree with the latest story. How lazy are both of them - arguing who checks the freezer. To be fair I wouldn’t argue with a 15yo ..! What goes on in her head to think this is valid content. 🤯

My daughter is 5 and sometimes thinks she can boss me around and I still make her fetch her own water when she wants some etc. and has to do certain chores and tidies her own room! She’ll thank me later.

Reactions: 9
Wilby isn’t very inquisitive for a 10 month old baby is he? He’s always just lying or sitting where he’s put. No attempts to escape or explore. His development is being hindered by his lack of opportunity to play, explore and constantly being held or restricted.

I don’t get it because watching my babies learn and discover the world around them with genuine wonder was one of my favourite parts of parenting.
I was so pleased when my son was at the stage of being aware of everything and wanting know about the world. I found the newborn stage quite boring 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I used to follow PTWM on Facebook and her posts still come up on my wall occasionally as my friends still follow and like her posts. It makes me laugh how she will post a pic of Wilby ( who is a cutie to be fair) then all her huns start posting pics of their own kids in the comments ( she never comments to any of these !)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All these "toxic" people have one person in common!!

Reactions: 11
Why is he still eating purées? My daughter was that age when we visited my in-laws in Uruguay and she had her first Asado! Chomping on steak and chicken drumsticks...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s safe to say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree with the latest story. How lazy are both of them - arguing who checks the freezer. To be fair I wouldn’t argue with a 15yo ..! What goes on in her head to think this is valid content. 🤯

My daughter is 5 and sometimes thinks she can boss me around and I still make her fetch her own water when she wants some etc. and has to do certain chores and tidies her own room! She’ll thank me later.
I can’t understand the laziness & entitlement either! My 4 year old helps me prepare (some) meals, she takes her plate back to the kitchen after every meal & helps me with washing. It may not last forever but I like to think I’m doing what I can while she’s young. Betsy’s attitude is gross.

Reactions: 10
See she is also shopping at M&S judging by Betsy's dinner 🤦🏼‍♀️ And that’s the Betsy who is “beautiful inside and out” but can’t be arsed to say please to her mother when demanding food.

You can tell Rachel never usually does anything round the house as she’s literally used her “efforts” today as an excuse not to do anything else, she hasn't shut up about it! Most mothers don’t list all the chores they’ve done every day because it would be boring for everyone else to listen to, and when you've done it daily for 12 years, it ceases to be amazing 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.