PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
almost exactly the same here. I didn’t struggle this much with my elder 2, but the little ones work is like double Dutch to me. They are now teaching subtraction by adding numbers on and making a constant difference (or something along those lines) until you add enough on that you get to a round number, then you do the subtraction 🤯🤯 why not just subtract normally??? 😂😂

I was stressed, my daughter was stressed, till her sister took over and explained it. She understood it because they also covered it (along with normal subtraction). This was back at the begging of lockdown and my eldest has done almost all of the home schooling since (she is in the same year as Betsy so has no school work of her own to do)

There is a lot more to it than teach yourself the basics. The basics don’t cut it anymore it would seem

I also think teachers deserve massive massive pay rises
Double dutch exactly, because of my own maths and English ( and not making excuses but going to a welsh primary school, everything but English lessons welsh, English speaking home and a English high school, it was all very confusing for me, and since them been diagnosed with bof, which fucks your brain function up all on its own lol. I made my kids work very hard from babies with maths and English.
I agree though the basics are not enough these days, but I also think getting into jobs is also harder. Exams are a memory game, and sorry not sorry, but they don’t define you as a person, they tick a box. Please no hate

BPD not Bof,

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Let’s hope all these things she has purchased hold their value, because she will need them too for when she is made bankrupt to sell on. I used to have a friend and we were really close, she had beautiful homes with the most expensive furniture etc, 15 years into our friendship she purchased thousands of brand new furniture again, 6 months down the line she told me she was declaring herself bankrupt, I asked her why she had got all the new stuff and she admitted she wanted it all ready to put in her new rented house. I can’t cope with that level of conning, it really spoilt our friendship and we no longer have a friendship, it just made me question her as a person.
I completely understand where your coming from. I used to deal with bankruptcy in a previous job and it was absolutely mental the material possessions these people had but all on the never never!! Whenever they used to have to sign the declaration to say they wouldn’t run up anymore debt once they had began proceeding with the bankruptcy they were beside themselves. Most of these people didn’t even own a tin of beans in the kitchen let alone own the actual kitchen itself it’s crazy.

Reactions: 7
If this is anything to go by, she's probably made £1500 - £2k this week just by doing the Fairy ad 🙄
Screenshot 2020-06-10 at 12.07.07.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I completely understand where your coming from. I used to deal with bankruptcy in a previous job and it was absolutely mental the material possessions these people had but all on the never never!! Whenever they used to have to sign the declaration to say they wouldn’t run up anymore debt once they had began proceeding with the bankruptcy they were beside themselves. Most of these people didn’t even own a tin of beans in the kitchen let alone own the actual kitchen itself it’s crazy.
She went from buying a very old 2 bed council house to renting a new 3 story semidetached 4 bed house when she was bancrupt, I scratched my head at that and asked her HOW, she told me that bankruptcy order didn’t affect her rent. I still don’t understand how that works, how can they allow a person with 1 child to rent a 4 bed house

• Wow
Reactions: 5
almost exactly the same here. I didn’t struggle this much with my elder 2, but the little ones work is like double Dutch to me. They are now teaching subtraction by adding numbers on and making a constant difference (or something along those lines) until you add enough on that you get to a round number, then you do the subtraction 🤯🤯 why not just subtract normally??? 😂😂

I was stressed, my daughter was stressed, till her sister took over and explained it. She understood it because they also covered it (along with normal subtraction). This was back at the begging of lockdown and my eldest has done almost all of the home schooling since (she is in the same year as Betsy so has no school work of her own to do)

There is a lot more to it than teach yourself the basics. The basics don’t cut it anymore it would seem

I also think teachers deserve massive massive pay rises
Everyone is different I guess. Tbh, I love doing it myself as I’ve enjoyed revisiting each subject with the kids as they’ve done them. Although admittedly that probably sounds a bit too hands on 😂. I’d home school permanently if it wasn’t for the social side

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Everyone is different I guess. Tbh, I love doing it myself as I’ve enjoyed revisiting each subject with the kids as they’ve done them. Although admittedly that probably sounds a bit too hands on 😂. I’d home school permanently if it wasn’t for the social side
😂😂 oh dear lord no! I hated school when I was there. I wasn’t good at it and it has now changed so much and is even more confusing to me Thankfully my daughters are smarter than I am Or my little one would have had no chance during lock down haha

• Heart
😂😂 oh dear lord no! I hated school when I was there. I wasn’t good at it and it has now changed so much and is even more confusing to me Thankfully my daughters are smarter than I am Or my little one would have had no chance during lock down haha
Sadly I don’t see my first 3 grand babies as we live 300 miles apart, my new grand babies that will be local, I am just going to do what I did with all 3 of mine, read and maths in a fun way

• Heart
Is she taking the piss with her latest ad?!

Telling us about baby weaning. Erm...you've been feeding your baby icecream, biscuits and bleeping cake you mental cow!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I've only ever seen the poor kid have pureed roast dinners and then babyled weaning has been babyled eating tit constantly weaning. Give the boy a carrot and shutup 🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She came across the book 16 years ago after she had betsy? Shes not even 16 is she?
She said shes already shared some recipes on her stories..where??
Honestly these companies dont give a tit do they..hes been ready to be on solids for months now and not just cake and icecream
Lets see how long this lasts, her doing 3 meals a day from scratch (even though she said josh is) cant even be arsed to do it herself but quite happy to get paid for it 😡

Christ the ads are thick and fast at the moment!
Got to make up for spending the thousands of pounds on crap over the last few weeks

Reactions: 11
If this is anything to go by, she's probably made £1500 - £2k this week just by doing the Fairy ad 🙄
View attachment 152578
When you look at charges you have to take inconsideration the brand. Rach advertises the smallest unknown brands I have ever seen. Her prices will reflect that. I’ll bet she gets from £3-600 at most. In terms of a sell out, she corners the market 😑 Also worth mentioning in her black activism week she liked a post I liked that pledged all influencers would check there ads had been offered to POC, I wonder if she is following through 🤨

Reactions: 10
“I just thought I’d share this as it’s really helpful”, she says, sitting under an Ad sign 😒

Because you’d be doing these videos and helping other weaning parents and sharing recipes if you weren’t getting paid to, wouldn’t you? Of course 🙄🤬

And another grid post of the favourites 👍🏻

Reactions: 12
She’s done more ads than ITV and Channel 4 put together this week!
I just can’t listen to her it’s the way she slurps and slips over every word with those teeth and lips. She reminds me of the Stone Roses song “I am the resurrection” that bit where he sings

🎼Your tongue is far too long
I don’t like the way it sucks and slurps upon my every word🎼

She’s got teeth you could eat an apple through a letterbox with 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
When you look at charges you have to take inconsideration the brand. Rach advertises the smallest unknown brands I have ever seen. Her prices will reflect that. I’ll bet she gets from £3-600 at most. In terms of a sell out, she corners the market 😑 Also worth mentioning in her black activism week she liked a post I liked that pledged all influencers would check there ads had been offered to POC, I wonder if she is following through 🤨
I wonder if their fee reflects the amount of sales their ad generates aswell...they have to make their money back somehow.. they wouldnt pay someone 2k for an ad and only generate say 300 back from that particular swipe up?
The things she advertises I would say less than half her followers would buy through her swipe up.
If iv liked something that has been advertised by an influencer, I never go through their swipe up

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.