PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the garden has needles? Just missing the old ladies pissy matress Rach. I’m surprised you forgot to add that in your made up ‘I’m such a hero- worship me’ story.

Betsy is vile, a permanent scowl on her face, attitude that stinks, air of self importance. I don’t think she’s ever put anyone above herself in her whole life. Obv this is all down to her useless mother. Must be hell living with Snorting Sonya & Scowling Sarah.

I cant stand T either, I want off her after that gangster tik Tok video. Shows she’s just as nasty as the mother and mean girl sister.

Sometimes I think we are all being fooled and they just a load actors playing at being a make believe family as it’s so hard to believe any family can be so fucked up horribleand treat each other so badly.

Reactions: 10
Can I just say Rach that I don’t have any issues with the way your raise your kids. That’s quite simply cause I couldn’t give a tit what you do and how much it fucks them up they’re not mine. Only thing I would worry about is in case your family turns out like mine. We had a tit stepmum who always let people shower her with praise for “taking us on” which she would coyly accept whilst fluttering her lashes making Princess Di eyes saying “oh I love them like my own”. Fast forward years later when we all re-connected with our real mum and found out what REALLY happened with our dad that was when we decided that it was him and her in the wrong and apart from one of us are now all estranged from him despite him trying to contact us. You see as adults you start looking at things through different eyes. Yes my mum was an alcoholic yes she did some stupid things but once it got stripped back and we found out the real reason for this behaviour then we understood and started to rebuild our relationship which today is fantastic!! I’ll tell you Rach it will happen I know lots of families where it does it’s inevitable and it’s coming
Thank you for sharing this, sorry this happened to you, I don’t want to go into detail on here but it has really helped me, thank you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It looks like it was someone that works for Action for Children (and has connections to Rachel)
The earlier threads explained a bit about Rachel’s connection with Action for Children I think. From memory, she has a personal friend who used to work there who sent some strange emails after the PayPal allegations confirming that Rachel had previously worked with them and Action for Cancer friend hoped that was confirmation enough to stop ‘the trolls’. There was no explanation of what capacity she worked with them in nor how much money Rachel had donated. From memory, it wasn’t an official email from Head Office. Though this was considered to be ‘proof’ from Rachel that all PayPal money raised was spent how it should have been rather than funding her lifestyle.

Odd that a charity thinks that being asked for financial accountability and transparency when it comes to donations is ‘trolling’

Reactions: 9
So the garden has needles? Just missing the old ladies pissy matress Rach. I’m surprised you forgot to add that in your made up ‘I’m such a hero- worship me’ story.

Betsy is vile, a permanent scowl on her face, attitude that stinks, air of self importance. I don’t think she’s ever put anyone above herself in her whole life. Obv this is all down to her useless mother. Must be hell living with Snorting Sonya & Bitchy Betsy.

I cant stand T either, I want off her after that gangster tik Tok video. Shows she’s just as nasty as the mother and mean girl sister.

Sometimes I think we are all being fooled and they just a load actors playing at being a make believe family as it’s so hard to believe any family can be so horribleand treat each other so badly.
what strikes me is, who helped this woman into a new property, if she got a council house, the council would have cleaned all that away, if it was a private letting who did the landlord clear that away, even if the landlord didn’t she could have phoned the council, it makes no sense to me, call me a cynic if you please!

Reactions: 12
The earlier threads explained a bit about Rachel’s connection with Action for Children I think. From memory, she has a personal friend who used to work there who sent some strange emails after the PayPal allegations confirming that Rachel had previously worked with them and Action for Cancer friend hoped that was confirmation enough to stop ‘the trolls’. There was no explanation of what capacity she worked with them in nor how much money Rachel had donated. From memory, it wasn’t an official email from Head Office. Though this was considered to be ‘proof’ from Rachel that all PayPal money raised was spent how it should have been rather than funding her lifestyle.

Odd that a charity thinks that being asked for financial accountability and transparency when it comes to donations is ‘trolling’
I believe we established here that the friend who sent the email “on behalf of Action for Children” hadn’t actually worked for them for several years.

Her “I don’t drink I hate the taste but yeah all those pictures of me on nights out I am drinking but drinking through the taste and I only have one also I get really drunk and try to fight people” chat is so weird and boring
[/QUOTE]
It’s so obvious who the whole “oh I don’t like the taste of alcohol, I’m so much better than you” is aimed at. She is PAINFUL! Such an unnecessarily nasty woman

Reactions: 19
I’ve said this before about the safeguarding in a previous thread about R.
She genuinely believes all her followers are good people and fails to safeguard her children.
Her account is public.
She’s shown where they all go to school.
She’s shown her address numerous times.
Her underage daughter posts pictures on her own public account that are not appropriate for a child her age.
Edie was approached on holiday with her dad in another country because she was recognised.
Shes said about not drinking in front of the the boys and then both of them drink openly.
Laughing that grown men sexualised her underage child.
Claiming Seb got bullied because his mates think she’s a MILF.
Everyone knows where her daughter works.
When is she going to get that as a mother it is her responsibility to make sure her children are safe.
Honestly it’s like a car crash.

will avoid Spcoopz from now on.
It makes zero sense because she gives out all of this information freely but then goes on about trolls? Even if it’s not sick nasty fuckers there is us lot who have a lot of info gathered in one place so in theory a sick duck could find it - google her and you end up here

Reactions: 8
I believe we established here that the friend who sent the email “on behalf of Action for Children” hadn’t actually worked for them for several years.
Yeah, that’s right. It was a laughable email and just seemed to make her look even more guilty & dodgy.

Reactions: 6
From her story screenshot of that message, I got the impression from it that she gave her an amazing full on make over.
From the facebook post, she just paid for someone to clear tit away and may new turf..so wouldnt have cost her a fortune or much of an effort. But I agree, sounds like it was guilt tripping into people offering their services for free in the hope of a shout out for their business.
And I'm shocked she has made Betsy's work place public. Not only to her thousands of followers..but also the hundreds of people who can access those stories on anonymous apps and here. So stupid

Has she seriously just posted where Betsy works? Given the amount of enemies she claims to have in the local area it clearly isn’t a wise choice. It makes me sick thinking about what people would have the capabilities to do.
I know it’s absolutely disgusting! Like does she walk there and the walk home? I’m sorry but it’s a ponces dream!
i worked in a nightclub glass collecting at 16, and used to walk home at 2am, it didn’t bother me then but the thought of my daughters doing that now! No question!

Reactions: 7
I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt over the garden 🤷‍♀️. I find it amusing to see that she was so triggered by being asked a question that the next day she had to publicly redeem herself 😂.
Crass and needy all in one go. She never fails to entertain

• Haha
I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt over the garden 🤷‍♀️. I find it amusing to see that she was so triggered by being asked a question that the next day she had to publicly redeem herself 😂.
Wonder what else we can goad her into doing?!

• Haha
Obviously the photo of S & Wilbert didn’t get the required likes so she’s popped a filtered to buggery pic of her and Joyce...or is it her new gay bff (I don’t think she’s had one yet!)...he’s so orange he’s resembling an oompah loompa!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cue Rachael’s huns all turning up to buy ice creams !
Maybe.... or seeing as she is not liked in her local area, ( this being the reason for her anxiety) this business could well suffer now from people avoiding it.

https://limegoss.com/dear-part-time-working-mummy/ has anyone read this/has it been mentioned on here before? I just googled PTWM as I've got support from my work superior to research influencer racism 😆😆 (so excited! haha) and it popped up! The author is a tattler so hello 🤣
Oh this could be very interesting, please please go hammer and nail on this

Reactions: 3
Can I just say Rach that I don’t have any issues with the way your raise your kids. That’s quite simply cause I couldn’t give a tit what you do and how much it fucks them up they’re not mine. Only thing I would worry about is in case your family turns out like mine. We had a tit stepmum who always let people shower her with praise for “taking us on” which she would coyly accept whilst fluttering her lashes making Princess Di eyes saying “oh I love them like my own”. Fast forward years later when we all re-connected with our real mum and found out what REALLY happened with our dad that was when we decided that it was him and her in the wrong and apart from one of us are now all estranged from him despite him trying to contact us. You see as adults you start looking at things through different eyes. Yes my mum was an alcoholic yes she did some stupid things but once it got stripped back and we found out the real reason for this behaviour then we understood and started to rebuild our relationship which today is fantastic!! I’ll tell you Rach it will happen I know lots of families where it does it’s inevitable and it’s coming
This 😍❤❤❤

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.