PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief. How much tit was in that hallway 😮 so many things that could have been used and enjoyed by people in need (like her warriors) but instead just sat there collecting dust and becoming 'bogging' (dafuq??)
She wants a medal for tidying. I've never been proud of myself for cleaning my house 😂 it just kinda comes with the territory of having a home 🙄 which leads me to my next point. She always seems to be bragging about her house and whats in it - what about her followers who might be in refuge? In temporary accommodation? Stuck somewhere thats not very nice? Or safe? She's just so focused on herself and her image it boils my piss.
And this breastfeeding badge. WHY?! Who needs a breastfeeding badge, we know you breastfeed. We've seen your tits more than our own. It feels like just another kick in the face for her followers who maybe cant breastfeed. Why share that lovely poem that could potentially make a bottle feeding mum feel like tit.
bleeping bint

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she still pureeing everything so much? W must be 10 months old? Surely he should have some added textures? Be getting him used to chunks? My baby was 10 months at Xmas and ate a proper roast dinner not blitzed!!

Why is she still pureeing everything so much? W must be 10 months old? Surely he should have some added textures? Be getting him used to chunks? My baby was 10 months at Xmas and ate a proper roast dinner not blitzed

Reactions: 12
The chicken looked like it was still partly raw after she added it to the second pan, I mean when I cook chicken I make sure it's cooked on all sides before adding stock or whatever else. Can I join in and question why everything has to be pureed to within an inch of its life when he should be on solids? I have no memory of my little ones, I've lost most of my memory but I'm sure that's not normal.

Reactions: 13
The chicken looked like it was still partly raw after she added it to the second pan, I mean when I cook chicken I make sure it's cooked on all sides before adding stock or whatever else. Can I join in and question why everything has to be pureed to within an inch of its life when he should be on solids? I have no memory of my little ones, I've lost most of my memory but I'm sure that's not normal.
It's not normal. I think I pureed for around a month. I started at 6 months. By the time she was 8 months, she had well defined lumps and by thr time she was 1, I was just chopping up the food into smaller pieces.

Reactions: 6
It's not normal. I think I pureed for around a month. I started at 6 months. By the time she was 8 months, she had well defined lumps and by thr time she was 1, I was just chopping up the food into smaller pieces.
Even the processed baby jars in the supermarket are lumpy and chunky at 10+ months 🤣🤣 makes me laugh how yesterday she was advertising baby led weaning..but then carries on blending it into mush. Honestly..she needs to let him explore.. not only the different textures in his mouth but also his touch aswell.. he would have a field day learning all the different textures and hand to mouth coordination aswell

Reactions: 15
Babies need to progress to lumps to improve their muscle strength in their mouths. The act of chewing does this and is needed for language development.

This whole weaning thing seems like it’s 4 months too late. Not only that but why purée his main meals to mush yet give him whole cake and biscuits? Very contradictory.

Reactions: 14
Good grief. How much tit was in that hallway 😮 so many things that could have been used and enjoyed by people in need (like her warriors) but instead just sat there collecting dust and becoming 'bogging' (dafuq??)
She wants a medal for tidying. I've never been proud of myself for cleaning my house 😂 it just kinda comes with the territory of having a home 🙄 which leads me to my next point. She always seems to be bragging about her house and whats in it - what about her followers who might be in refuge? In temporary accommodation? Stuck somewhere thats not very nice? Or safe? She's just so focused on herself and her image it boils my piss.
And this breastfeeding badge. WHY?! Who needs a breastfeeding badge, we know you breastfeed. We've seen your tits more than our own. It feels like just another kick in the face for her followers who maybe cant breastfeed. Why share that lovely poem that could potentially make a bottle feeding mum feel like tit.
bleeping bint
It might have made this bottle feeding (not through choice, I had milk issues) mum feel tit if the grammar wasn't so shite. Here's a tip @chicanddiscreet if the next word is "I" then it's "an", not "a" before it.

I didn’t even have a blender. Just chopped it or mashed it with a potato masher.

Reactions: 8
What happened to that person a fair few threads back who got accused of being joshs ex boyfriend? Is there screenshots from that?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
😯 That message was so defensive, why does she use the Purple Heart on everything?! And she’s using the therapy line as she knows some of her sheep will see it as a kind reply, whereas it’s actually incredibly demeaning to people with mental health issues. on a side note,NHS MH services are stretched beyond belief at present and we don’t all have paypal money to fall back on to pay for private.
She easily could have sent a sensible, polite reply, maybe acknowledging the ads but giving some actual examples of what work she’s done. But she can’t do that because she hasn’t done any. Shout troll, block, next 😡

What happened to that person a fair few threads back who got accused of being joshs ex boyfriend? Is there screenshots from that?
I totally read this as the person being Josh’s ex boyfriend not the boyfriend of Josh’s ex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t deny I was being the most kind, I struggle to get things across and was more referring to her ethos, it’s not there anymore.
I don't think you were rude at all. I've messaged her, be interesting to see if I get a response.

Reactions: 12
I didn’t even have a blender. Just chopped it or mashed it with a potato masher.
I remember I never had one either. With my first I would grind up weetabix, I was so clueless but Rachel is acting like this is her first too and she hasn't got a clue. I don't believe that she got annabel karmels books when Betsy was born, which would be 15 years ago now unless she's forgotten how old her kids are. I may be going senile but I can still remember how old mine are😂

I totally read this as the person being Josh’s ex boyfriend not the boyfriend of Josh’s ex 😂
[/QUOTE]

haha me too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would take that screenshot where you can clearly see her name and what she’s said and send it, along with a covering letter saying you expect a reply, to every company she supposedly works with or is an ambassador for (Kidscape, Woman’s Aid, etc) and every big brand she has worked with recently - Tesco, Nivea, Flash, Tommie Tippee, Nutella, Ryvita.

Find a proper email address and demand a response, stating that if you don't, you’ll be taking the mental health line to the media, alongside proof that you’ve emailed brands she’s worked with and they’ve neglected to respond, which effectively means they condone her behaviour.
Absolutely. We need to start contacting brands more. They can’t ignore it and other influencers have ads pulled.

Reactions: 9
😯 That message was so defensive, why does she use the Purple Heart on everything?! And she’s using the therapy line as she knows some of her sheep will see it as a kind reply, whereas it’s actually incredibly demeaning to people with mental health issues. on a side note,NHS MH services are stretched beyond belief at present and we don’t all have paypal money to fall back on to pay for private.
She easily could have sent a sensible, polite reply, maybe acknowledging the ads but giving some actual examples of what work she’s done. But she can’t do that because she hasn’t done any. Shout troll, block, next 😡

Omg I did too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.