PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I'm new to PTWM and wondered what is up with her teeth?! Apologies if this has been covered, I promise I'll read through all old threads but really NEED to know. A google search didn't shed any light 😳
They were a bit crooked so she got braces and now they look absolutely wild. May be part of the process and they’ll be straight pearly whites soon enough. For now they look bleeping wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They were a bit crooked so she got braces and now they look absolutely wild. May be part of the process and they’ll be straight pearly whites soon enough. For now they look bleeping wild.
They’ll never be pearly white she don’t brush them you can see the plaque building they are brown

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Clearly, when your baby is covered in vomit and crying in distress, the most reasonable thing to do is start filming to illustrate how bad your day has been 😒 more ammo to fire at Josh so he reconsiders his hobby no doubt.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
(Apologies. This turned into a long one 🤣🤣)

I just find it odd that we haven't seen Seb in donkeys, now he's been none stop the last few days?

We were all quite happy arguing about the situ with "the forbidden word", no doubt bringing too much attention to it for her liking!

It was also mentioned numerous times about Seb never being there then wwwoooosssshhh...

Suddenly he appears several times on her stories, one being sat in front of her whilst Josh is kissing her up and down her neck 🤔 then we get the big face shot and an adoring post all for Seb, whom they "don't film and keep private" 🙄

Bet she was absolutely gobsmacked when he brought her all those likes and attention on Facebook. 26k to be precise.

A quick scroll down to find any higher likes takes you to Nov 2019. A post about a boy and a bike. The only one about her kids is 3 Oct 2019, the 'you don't need GCSE's if you are kind', then finally the initial announcement of the messiahs birth.

Out of all her posts, Seb is the 4th highest liked/loved since wilby was born. He even trumped the wilby going home posts, any photos of him since, all the long waffley posts that the huns all uncontrollably sob all over, absolutely any and all to do with her girls 🤣 she'll be so shocked and no doubt a little mortified!

Then when she saw how much everyone loves seb, she just needs to post a video of him cuddled up to her whilst BF'ing and now just has to post about him injuring himself and off to a&e. I mean, I wouldn't be completely suprised if she pushed him off the skateboard her damn self to keep the attention on her, via everyone loving Seb and keeping the huns firmly up her hole
🤷🏼‍♀️

(Obviously she didn't! 🤣)

Lets be real, it was only a few months ago they decided to leave Seb TWO WEEKS with a broken arm and only took him to the hospital after their dentist told them to 🤷🏼‍♀️

But right now the attention is hot so let's act like we give a tit and #content 🤪

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I won’t complain to Sane. It seems a bit cranky. Besides any highlighting of the service is a good thing. (Even if it’s by a unsympathetic, uneducated fool doing it for money.) Hinch shared it a couple of weeks ago saying she hadn’t taken payment. Clearly Rach couldn’t quite raise that standard. Super annoying though I have to admit. Usually I find her more sad than annoying 🙄.

Reactions: 5
Judging by the vomit placement, looks like W had been fed porridge and plonked in his jumperoo. Bad move rach 🤦🏻‍♀️ couldn't possibly cuddle the poor thing though, she'd get sick on her which would then make her vomit horrifically 😯

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Nope sorry she can duck off with all this preaching about helmets. Once again she’s the savior because she ‘had a go at him last week about it and here she is all proved right’.

Seb is 14 years old. Old enough to put on a helmet and to be responsible for his own safety if he’s out on a bike.
This however was Edie back in January on a massive hill on her scooter while her super safety conscious helmet obsessed mother 🤨 filmed her. I posted about this at the time too because it wound me up so much after her Facebook post where she ‘worked with a top brain doctor to learn the dangers of not wearing helmets’. duck off you absolute jeb end.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Willy isn’t bringing in the money but Seb is and she will use that to her advantage even though she’ll be fuming that a second hand kid is making more than the messiah.

I give it 3 months and she’ll be pregnant again!

Reactions: 16
She makes me so angry, poor wilby sick all over him, obviously upset. Just why would you get your phone out first I really do not get it. Why can she not just see to her children. Why are her followers more important. It's just really sad. I don't know why she can't see it herself. Absolutely awful parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Was it just me or her face when Seb tried to look at the damaged helmet was pure disgust 🤬 , she snatched it away like a selfish brat

Reactions: 8
As soon as I noticed she’d posted about the helmet I KNEW she’d post something about it. Low and behold only a couple of hours later she’s showing it to all of her followers tearing up about how ‘emotional’ she is. Give it a rest and comfort him rather than playing on his pain for your followers. 🙄

As soon as I noticed she’d posted about the helmet I KNEW she’d post something else solely about it. Low and behold only a couple of hours later she’s showing it to all of her followers tearing up about how ‘emotional’ she is. Give it a rest and comfort him rather than playing on his pain for your followers. 🙄

Reactions: 6
She makes me so angry, poor wilby sick all over him, obviously upset. Just why would you get your phone out first I really do not get it. Why can she not just see to her children. Why are her followers more important. It's just really sad. I don't know why she can't see it herself. Absolutely awful parenting.
He looked so distressed and unwell. He needed comfort and cleaning up.

I dunno, there were moments then with Seb that came across quite genuine: a flash of the old Rachael, but it’s all negated with the ‘He was only wearing his helmet and therefore still alive because of me’.

But why was Betsy out too? And I’m sure she said it happened last night?

I love though how they’re just continuing to prove when those children are home they’re constantly wandering in when she’s filming and if they’re not in shot you can hear them. Just proves over and over that they weren’t there last weekend.

Reactions: 13
Out of all of the dancing monkeys in that house Seb and Isaac are the nicest, they are not dancing to her tune.

I love the sideways glance Seb gives her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He looked so distressed and unwell. He needed comfort and cleaning up.

I dunno, there were moments then with Seb that came across quite genuine: a flash of the old Rachael, but it’s all negated with the ‘He was only wearing his helmet and therefore still alive because of me’.

But why was Betsy out too? And I’m sure she said it happened last night?

I love though how they’re just continuing to prove when those children are home they’re constantly wandering in when she’s filming and if they’re not in shot you can hear them. Just proves over and over that they weren’t there last weekend.
She’s definitely says “and last night he said why have I ever gone out without a helmet on” So this did not happen today!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s definitely says “and last night he said why have I ever gone out without a helmet on” So this did not happen today!
I’ve just noticed that!! The Birdman of Alcatraz was home yesterday wasn’t he bringing her breakfast in bed so why didn’t he take his son to the hospital and let her stay at home tied to the kitchen sink washing dishes 🤔 Posting for maximum engagement? Proving to us bastards over here that as much as she loves her kids and her not her kids she loves her Instagram profile much much more 🙄

Reactions: 7
I knew I heard that. So, it does then beg the question why did Josh feel it okay for him to disappear birding so Rachael has to drag Wilby (who appears out of sorts, possibly unwell) to the hospital? Where is his care for his son?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.