PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry as probably been mentioned before but I keep seeing people talk and S&I’s mum, what is the situation? The girls dad has been spoken about but not the mum. Do they see her?

Josh was probably at the hospital too, she just didn't show him on the film because last time we roasted her for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She hardly ever posts anything about Issac it’s just like oh yeah the blonde boy not the baby one

Josh was probably at the hospital too, she just didn't show him on the film because last time we roasted her for it 😂
I don’t understand why, if it happened last night and he knocked himself out, Josh didn’t take him straight away to A&E. Did Seb come back from socially distancing over a grave with Bailey and then go back out?

What happened to Betsy and Edie being the only kids to have left the house? And if Betsy has only been out for “legal reasons”, what was she doing out last night?

Reactions: 11
He probably didn’t get knocked out, it’s a classic over dramatic person thing to say knocked out / concussion. If I child gets knocked out they need hospital ASAP! In fact if anyone gets knocked out surely?!

Reactions: 11
For those interested, my comment is still on that post with 10 likes and 4 hearts😳
Saw this too, if she isn't monitoring this post then could anyone go forth with PayPal comments?
Since when has betsy and T had visits to their dad 😂😂😂 shes certainly not done that on her stories. This follower has clearly assumed they all have the same dad and when eadie is the only one that goes they clearly assume the others have too.
These women will believe anything. Another one that hasn't read her crappy book

Sorry as probably been mentioned before but I keep seeing people talk and S&I’s mum, what is the situation? The girls dad has been spoken about but not the mum. Do they see her?
The 2 older girls dont see their dad. Edie sees her dad (R tried to stop that at one point though) They have different dads. And the boys dont see their mum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s definitely says “and last night he said why have I ever gone out without a helmet on” So this did not happen today!
Yep I heard that.
So he came home last night like this and the pic she posted last night was of one of him in the morning before he went out. So instead of taking him to hospital last night, they messed around talking crap about Cuckoo’s, she wrote that garbage post and left it till today 😂. Plus to boot, St Josh of Camp pissed of birding and left her to it. Both the eldest kids are roaming, mixing away, meanwhile Rach has discovered that Seb could be her new cash cow.
#parentinggoals 😂.
(Just to add, Seb is the image of his Mother. His face is identical. I’m not even trying to mean. He just really really looks like her.)

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Yep I heard that.
So he came home last night like this and the pic she posted last night was of one of him in the morning before he went out. So instead of taking him to hospital last night, they messed around talking crap about Cuckoo’s, she wrote that garbage post and left it till today 😂. Plus to boot, St Josh of Camp pissed of birding and left her to it. Both the eldest kids are roaming, mixing away, meanwhile Rach has discovered that Seb could be her new cash cow.
#parentinggoals 😂.
(Just to add, Seb is the image of his Mother. His face is identical. I’m not even trying to mean. He just really really looks like her.)
Yep, absolute spitting image.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what Sam looks like but he definitely doesn’t look like Josh. Isaac does and Wilby looks like a mix of the 2.

I skipped through all the "sitting on the bed" chat.
Is she jumping on the helmet bandwagon now? 30 years ago, my husband was on his bike (15 years old) and was actually run over by a bus. Not knocked off..... run over 😳 He was wearing a helmet. His mum showed me a picture of what was left 😳 He had spinal injuries as in part of his spinal column broke through the skin 🤮🤮 and he has some wicked scars to show for it. So yes Rach. Helmets save lives. We know.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Surely if they told a&e the truth today, not forgetting they can tell how old injuries are by looking then there will be yet another social services report going in?

I'm just glad she had Wilby last year. Could you imagine the pity party if she was pregnant during a pandemic?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not to sound rude but read the last thread, towards the end. It comes up time and time again so rather than keep going over the same old ground it's all covered there x

Reactions: 9
“The caterpillars are moving by themselves” 🐛
No love, that’s just you holding it up

Reactions: 3
Yep rachaeleee, deffo looks like they’re sticking together when the girls are leaving the boys behind😂😂

• Haha
I think the other thread might still be open, just gonna repost here.
Been racking my brains to think who she reminds me of and it came to me. Obv minus the brains and he has better hair
And better teeth too!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why has Josh not taken Seb to hospital on his own? Why on Earth take a young baby unnecessarily again?
When my daughter was little she was always getting tonsillitis and my other daughter was only a baby at the time so I always got my mum or husband to look after a her whilst I went to the doctors ! I was worried about my baby sitting in the doctors surgery unnecessarily and that was before all this covid stuff !!

When my daughter was little she was always getting tonsillitis and my other daughter was only a baby at the time so I always got my mum or husband to look after a her whilst I went to the doctors ! I was worried about my baby sitting in the doctors surgery unnecessarily and that was before all this covid stuff !!
I was flabbergasted when I saw that. I get she wouldn’t want to leave her boy when he’s in pain but surely you’d suck it up and let your partner go in to protect your baby? 😒

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.