PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I feel quite safe in lockdown”

I wouldn’t, love - you’ve had your kids mixing with goodness knows who, you’re risking their lives with your selfishness.

What she really means is she likes the control aspect of lockdown. She knows exactly where Josh is all the time because he’s working from home and she has Betsy with her, unable o fly the nest. Also means she can be as lazy as possible as there are no school runs and Josh is around to give plenty of help with the kids and house.
I'm glad she feels safe. What about all her 'warriors'? Do they feel safe? What an utter twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fgs she has a dishwasher. She is not washing up every 40mins. The only time she’s at that sink is when she’s milking herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why take your baby to A & E during the coronavirus when you have people at home to look after him? Why doesn’t Josh take his son to the hospital so she can stay at home with the baby and children? 😂 weird!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Do you think Sam gets a text telling her that her son has had an accident and is at A&E or does she find out from the gram 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
And that Rach is why the kids shouldn’t be going out on their bikes/scooters or bouncing on trampolines. Use your brain.

Poor Seb. But here we are again instead of comforting Wilby or giving Seb a little privacy, no she has to announce it gleefully as she knows it’s a few days of content.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Why has Josh not taken Seb to hospital on his own? Why on Earth take a young baby unnecessarily again?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Controversy yesterday over the wain that’s now roughed up in A&E 😉 Jokes aside I hope Sebs alright, but again why the duck is it a family outing??

Reactions: 13
Why has Josh not taken Seb to hospital on his own? Why on Earth take a young baby unnecessarily again?
Josh is off birding until his 2pm curfew.

Controversy yesterday over the wain that’s now roughed up in A&E 😉 Jokes aside I hope Sebs alright, but again why the duck is it a family outing??
I suspect Josh not home so Rachael has had to take him. And she couldn’t really leave Betsy watching four kids, including a baby, so had to take Wilby.

Reactions: 1
Because Rach couldn’t stand the thought of Josh and Seb having some one to one time away from the rest of the tribe. She hates him bonding with his own son. Such a jealous and insecure person.

Reactions: 13
Josh is off birding until his 2pm curfew.

I suspect Josh not home so Rachael has had to take him. And she couldn’t really leave Betsy watching four kids, including a baby, so had to take Wilby.
I’d think it prob happened just as josh was due home and rather than leave W with B for ten mins she took him so she can make J feel guilty about going and doing his hobby. I’d imagine her end goal is to stop the last bit of independence J has.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.