PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title? Rach using racism to make a quick buck, doesn’t realise white privilege is pure luck?

(Not sure if that makes sense, I mean she’s lucky she never had to deal with horrid racism and doesn’t seem to be dealing with it now despite her platform, in any meaningful way other than for engagement)

Reactions: 6
Wonder if Charmziie agreed to them being deleted? Unlikely. That’s the end of that working relationship then ...
I have just listened in to char and she is a dick, and actually comes across as a racist against white people, I won’t take offence as sometimes I am red when I have done a 2 min work out or tango orange when I have false tanned!!!! This is meant in good humour as I have previously said, I have 2 grandchildren of mixed raced due in the next few months!

Reactions: 6
Well that was a fun catch up. Who the duck is charmziiieee? Is she OK? 😂 I think she needs to have a word with her dealer because whatever she's taking, it's not working!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Holy tit, I’m glad you screenshot them @Skirmish1979
I can see both sides tbh but Dominic’s new BFF is directing her anger at the wrong people. The poster didn’t to me seem aggressive but genuinely wanted to know why we should be blaming all police.

Reactions: 7
Holy tit, I’m glad you screenshot them @Skirmish1979
I can see both sides tbh but Dominic’s new BFF is directing her anger at the wrong people. The poster didn’t to me seem aggressive but genuinely wanted to know why we should be blaming all police.
Agree she just asked a question... I was like wtf!!! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.