PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has Josh not taken Seb to hospital on his own? Why on Earth take a young baby unnecessarily again?
Because she refuses to allow Josh time alone with his sons. Second time since Wilby was born that Seb has ended up in A&E and both times she has tagged along with Wilby.

Reactions: 11
I can't be the only one who fell off there chair at the thought of her actually doing some sort of housework? 😂
Poor Seb, I hope he's okay. My son skateboards and he hasn't been allowed out without me with his deck because I know he's accident prone and I don't wanna risk a trip to casualty right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hope Seb is ok but ffs you stupid irresponsible lying attention twit put the bleeping phone down and concentrate on what’s really important!!! I’ll give you a clue...
ITS NOT bleeping YOU!

Reactions: 17
Has to be said again, why the duck is she allowed to post vulnerable photos and information about that poor boy to thousands of strangers when you can bet your life she hasn’t messaged his mother to inform her.

I really hope Seb is ok but ffs you stupid irresponsible lying attention twit put the bleeping phone down and concentrate on what’s really important!!! I’ll give you a clue...
ITS NOT bleeping YOU!
No, it’s Wilbert, of course, his needs are far more important than Seb’s 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I’d think it prob happened just as josh was due home and rather than leave W with B for ten mins she took him so she can make J feel guilty about going and doing his hobby. I’d imagine her end goal is to stop the last bit of independence J has.
I bet you’re right. Be interesting to see if he gets out again this week.

Poor Seb looked in so much pain. We shouldn’t know this.

I can't be the only one who fell off there chair at the thought of her actually doing some sort of housework? 😂
Poor Seb, I hope he's okay. My son skateboards and he hasn't been allowed out without me with his deck because I know he's accident prone and I don't wanna risk a trip to casualty right now.
I have one who is accident prone too (as it would appear Seb is) and I’ve made a conscious effort to prevent any chances of injury since lockdown.

Reactions: 7
Thank duck she did all that 'work' with that brain doctor a few months back! Otherwise Seb might not have been wearing a helmet.

I hope he's ok but have to say...not much irritates me more than people filming at the hospital or tagging themselves at A&E. It's such a clear 'look at me, give me attention' move.

Put your phone down, comfort your crying baby and support your injured stepson. Absolutely no need to be filming stuff like that.

Reactions: 26
She bleeping loves the drama doesn’t she? Couldn’t look more pleased with the situation. Odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry that seb has hurt himself but am I missing something here ? Are kids aloud out with their mates in lockdown?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry that seb has hurt himself but am I missing something here ? Are kids aloud out with their mates in lockdown?
You're allowed to meet 1 person from another household as long as it's in a public space and you socially distance now as far as I understand it...

I have one who is accident prone too (as it would appear Seb is) and I’ve made a conscious effort to prevent any chances of injury since lockdown.
Same, my son gets out to skate while we're out, but he doesn't get to go to skateparks (I don't even know if they're open again)
My mum always says my son can trip over the white lines on a tennis court, much like myself.
Its not hard to try and minimise the chance of injury, and it's not forever, and now no doubt poor S will be publicly shamed for putting R and King W at risk by forcing them to the hospital.

Since when did a&e trips become gram content.. 🤦‍♀️ no doubt they will give him a grilling because of what hes put R through again!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I took it as you can meet one other person for a walk or exercise for a short time, not your son can meet up with his mates all day everyday, go skateboarding etc. Commonsense would make you stop your child doing anything risky at this time. But no dumb and dumber think it’s fine for their kids to go on a trampoline & skateboarding.

Got to feel sorry for Seb, he will be getting the lecture from Brains then his dopey dad about how much trouble and upset he’s caused her. No sympathy or comforting.
They are too dense to realise it’s their own fault not Sebs.

• Heart
I see she still cannot put the phone down. Everything must be documented for the gram.

My youngest child is a major walking disaster. He has broken both wrists and his nose ( on 3 separate occasions not all at once! ) all happened in School too.

I only got my phone out to call his dad and update on the situation. Never crossed my mind to film it for all to see. 🙄

I can't follow her anymore I feel she's tali NG over my life with her pointless waffle

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.