PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My youngest child is a major walking disaster. He has broken both wrists and his nose ( on 3 separate occasions not all at once!
Is your youngest my eldest? 😂 In the last 5 years we’ve have 3 broken toes (all done on separate occasions), a fractured foot, broken wrist, broken nose and two broken fingers. Could literally injure herself in an empty padded room. Not once on any trip to a&e have I posted on social media. She posted once, as teens do, when she had the cast on her wrist, but it was her cast, her wrist, her right to post. I don’t even tell family until we’re home, unless childcare is needed and once I had to ask my dad to take us.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Since when did a&e trips become gram content.. 🤦‍♀️ no doubt they will give him a grilling because of what hes put R through again!
A&E has been standard Facebook Mum content for years. Which let’s face it, is totally what she is. She needs to seriously sort herself out if she took a payment for the Sane campaign. Honestly, that’s frankly disgusting.
I think the fact that she has felt comfortable posting about a second avoidable trip to A&E with the baby tells you all you need to know about her core support. Not much going on in the brain/ moral high ground area obviously.
Queen of chavs strikes again 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
AAAaaaaaand... this is none of your followers’ business. Why don’t you log off and go tell his parents 😒
Imagine having to hear through social media that your child has hurt himself. It doesn’t matter the situation, I’d be so upset. Why is that OK?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
AAAaaaaaand... this is none of your followers’ business. Why don’t you log off and go tell his parents 😒
No we shouldn’t, but nice few days of content for her now on how she has to look after him.

Also, he’s such a handsome kid isn’t he? And clearly a lovely boy. He seems so sweet. Isaac is the same.

Imagine having to hear through social media that your child has hurt himself. It doesn’t matter the situation, I’d be so upset. Why is that OK?
Tbf we don’t know that they haven’t been informed.

Reactions: 10
Thank duck she did all that 'work' with that brain doctor a few months back! Otherwise Seb might not have been wearing a helmet.

I hope he's ok but have to say...not much irritates me more than people filming at the hospital or tagging themselves at A&E. It's such a clear 'look at me, give me attention' move.

Put your phone down, comfort your crying baby and support your injured stepson. Absolutely no need to be filming stuff like that.
I forgot all about the brain doctor thing. God she’s a bleeping strange breed isn’t she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She forgot to say No balls is grounded indefinitely now because she can not cope with the stress!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A&E has been standard Facebook Mum content for years. Which let’s face it, is totally what she is. She needs to seriously sort herself out if she took a payment for the Sane campaign. Honestly, that’s frankly disgusting.
I think the fact that she has felt comfortable posting about a second avoidable trip to A&E with the baby tells you all you need to know about her core support. Not much going on in the brain/ moral high ground area obviously.
Queen of chavs strikes again 🤷‍♀️
The stories she posted for Fairy/Sane said “paid partnership with Joy of Clean” at the top so she has definitely been paid to post them :(

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Actually, the way her attitude has been towards people with mental health difficulties. The comments she has left on other people’s pages about ‘trolls’ etc being mentally ill might warrant an email to Sane about them being involved with her. I’m going to think about that, it’s quite annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is your youngest my eldest? 😂 In the last 5 years we’ve have 3 broken toes (all done on separate occasions), a fractured foot, broken wrist, broken nose and two broken fingers. Could literally injure herself in an empty padded room. Not once on any trip to a&e have I posted on social media. She posted once, as teens do, when she had the cast on her wrist, but it was her cast, her wrist, her right to post. I don’t even tell family until we’re home, unless childcare is needed and once I had to ask my dad to take us.
Wow! I think she has outdone him there. These were all primary school incidents. So far nothing in secondary 🤣. The eldest has never broken a bone. Most he has done is sprain an ankle in football.

I sure hope she did tell his dad what had happened before plastering it on the gram.

I looked at her old FB posts the other day, I've only really known of her since she had W. I was shocked to see she actually documented when she had her coil removed so they could conceive. Wtf!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Actually, the way her attitude has been towards people with mental health difficulties. The comments she has left on other people’s pages about ‘trolls’ etc being mentally ill might warrant an email to Sane about them being involved with her. I’m going to think about that, it’s quite annoying
She always speaks negatively about people with mental health issues, and it’s infuriating. So much for being an ambassador for people escaping DV. Many of whom will be left with mental health issues as a result of the trauma they’ve endured. Does she not think?

Reactions: 15
She is so far removed from a mental health advocate. Sorry if this sounds harsh but I don’t believe she has terrible anxiety. Speaking from experience, it affects your whole life when it is debilitating, it affects your relationships, ability to work, how you parent etc. And no, chugging Rescue Remedy does not help.

She said today on her stories about anxiety during lockdown then said “it’s no secret I tend to overthink”... overthinking and diagnosed anxiety disorders are really not the same thing. I can’t tell you how hard it is being reliant on beta blockers just to leave the house or answer the phone some days.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We dONt sHoW tHe bOys On InStA
OKAY HUN.
Poor boy, thank goodness for the helmet.
Why aren’t they wearing masks and where the hell is his father?!

Reactions: 17
Because she refuses to allow Josh time alone with his sons. Second time since Wilby was born that Seb has ended up in A&E and both times she has tagged along with Wilby.
Ridiculous!!

We dONt sHoW tHe bOys On InStA
OKAY HUN.
Poor boy, thank goodness for the helmet.
Why aren’t they wearing masks and where the hell is his father?!
Hes holding his mask, its ok. He understands completely about the risks remember 🤦‍♀️🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha I doubt she has informed anyone who has PR for Seb...no balls is on the moors twitching. Informing mum would put her in so much conflict...having to contact her would be horrifically vomit inducing while part of her would be gloating at the same time... doubt very much its happened. Twitcher may have given her power to act in his place...

Hospital should double check though... which will annoy her twisted little soul...

Reactions: 8
Rachel, u ok hun? PM me 😂
FFS, surprised she didn't do a Insta Live from A&E, this is going to give her weeks on content.
(truly hope that Seb is ok and isn't made to feel guilty about this)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
And that Rach is why the kids shouldn’t be going out on their bikes/scooters or bouncing on trampolines. Use your brain.

Poor Seb. But here we are again instead of comforting Wilby or giving Seb a little privacy, no she has to announce it gleefully as she knows it’s a few days of content.
I know the number of times my daughter has asked to roller skate up and down our footpath and I have said no due to the high chances of her hurting herself!!

Reactions: 5
Hi, I'm new to PTWM and wondered what is up with her teeth?! Apologies if this has been covered, I promise I'll read through all old threads but really NEED to know. A google search didn't shed any light 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You're allowed to meet 1 person from another household as long as it's in a public space and you socially distance now as far as I understand it...
The thing is if S meets a friend, that friend could also have met someone else the day before, then B goes meets a friend, same scenario, then E is going to her dads which is fine but also means she is seeing a few other people... then R or J meet A then basically the chances of the virus catching someone is mega high as they are all basically seeing different people? I think it’s a really silly rule to have allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
One minute after that story was posted she’s screaming “now get off that settee you attention seeking little tit and let me sit down with Prince Wilby, get my tit out and tell everyone just what a caring, fabulous (step) Mummy I am“

I don’t understand the next story either because there’s nobody that she loves more than herself 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.