PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only ever interested in anything if it’s Wilby or Betsy related 🙄

3FCD98F3-DC41-4ABF-92DE-1BBADCCF562F.jpeg

I realise babies demand a lot of attention but when you have other children it should be split a lot more equally. When Wilby goes to bed she only films herself either with Josh or Betsy, there’s never any sitting by Edie or Isaac’s beds reading bedtime stories or anything. She actually is obsessed with W (because he’s Josh’s) and not in a healthy way.

Reactions: 11
She’s just being Rachaelelele really. Using her kids for content, tit ads, banging on about her creepy ugly husband, breastfeeding nonsense nobody cares about, dressing like her mate Astrid, taking in freebies from every corner, reposting small businesses and banging on about it as if she deserves an honour from the Queen. Kids sort of disappeared at the weekend and we suspected they were elsewhere as in not at home. The girls didn’t post on their IG for the whole time either. Oh and E had a public video of her dancing like an adult in a bikini. Slipped under the queen of safeguarding radar.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She screams plausible deniability excuses and trolls say mean things to me... twits like that Man vrs Baby being gullible and supporting the immoral extra e after her snot fest being called out on the paypal donations didnt help and gave her more credibility. He"s a fool. Shes a durty spoilt self obsessed maggot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My god it’s so hard to not say anything to her. I don’t want to be blocked but she pisses me off so much. Just bleeping clap. We don’t need to see you’re fam doing it. I don’t personally do it cos it’s bedtime. My youngest was asleep tonight and pans were being banged. I swear if they’d have woke her up I’d be up at half 5 tomorrow waking every fucker up. She doesn’t sleep. This is one rare occasion where I have some peace. I appreciate the nhs but I do t need to clap to show it. Nearly sent it 🙈🙈

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Mumsnet does my head in. I went over to see if there was anything interesting about Rachaeioule but it was boring and everyone was fighting each other. Thank god we have a nice little community over here and don’t get pissy about people sharing screenshots of her posts 🙄❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Mumsnet is scary, I'll stay here in my comfort zone 😊
Mumsnet is full of bleeping absolute idiots who think they are a cut above everyone else and the masters of snarky one liners.

Reality is the majority are middle class housewives whose husband's are all cheating cocklodgers so they feel they need to be superior on the t'internet because no other fucker in real life listens to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Mumsnet is full of bleeping absolute idiots who think they are a cut above everyone else and the masters of snarky one liners.

Reality is the majority are middle class housewives whose husband's are all cheating cocklodgers so they feel they need to be superior on the t'internet because no other fucker in real life listens to them.
best explanation ever! Bunch of twats, I spent half an hour on there then couldn’t look at my husband when he walked in the door, convinced myself he must be shagging his coworker like all their husbands do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20200521-211222_Chrome.jpg

Hope you're still reading Tattle, black768.

I hope you join us here, we are on your side and won't bite your head off for having opinions 👍🏻well, occasionally we get a reet dodgy one but 99% of us are brilliant 😂❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Someone needs to save lad baby mum before she gets Rach’ed. I can feel the creeps through my screen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I was gone an hour (phonecall...I wasnt kidnapped by mumsnet) I made it out alive 👍
My god I'm so glad I'm apart of this girl gang. You guys are just so funny 😂
Those mums on mumsnet need a bloody good rogering with a huge dildo by the looks of it 😂 I bet they are the type to only feed their kids goats milk/organic veg and are anti vaxxers (no offence to anyone here 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Everything they do is for show and attention. Out there every week (unless Josh is “working”) “clapping for our carers” yet send their kids away to at least two different places for at least 2 nights so they can celebrate tit-Teeth Sheila’s birthday and then go out for a bleeping party with friends and all the kids on Monday.

She’s a selfish twit. She doesn’t give a tit about the NHS, all she cares about is showing off to her neighbours that they do it every week, and showing off Wilby tonight, and making sure her followers praise her for doing it every week.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My god it’s so hard to not say anything to her. I don’t want to be blocked but she pisses me off so much. Just bleeping clap. We don’t need to see you’re fam doing it. I don’t personally do it cos it’s bedtime. My youngest was asleep tonight and pans were being banged. I swear if they’d have woke her up I’d be up at half 5 tomorrow waking every fucker up. She doesn’t sleep. This is one rare occasion where I have some peace. I appreciate the nhs but I do t need to clap to show it. Nearly sent it 🙈🙈
Don't worry I'm the same 😂 it's bang on twin boob feed and sleep time no clapping from this mama. My partner however has said him and his colleagues would like a payrise instead of being clapped 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Thd worst place to ever ask for advice on 🤔....anything.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.