PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually , that’s not true. I had lovely , considerate conversations on Teens, Cats and relationships . There were some really lovely posters in the years I was there.

If you stay away from AIBU , chat and feminism one can avoid the most vitriolic gobshites.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah because the members on that site are all so nice to each other :rolleyes:πŸ˜‚
people like that have β€œbe kind” frames on their Facebook page pictures and preach about being kind unless it’s a subject or someone they don’t like.
PTWMs behaviour is tit, why should people get a free pass to not have their behaviour discussed when she broadcasts it to the public?

Reactions: 17
'Hovel of a hate site' πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Hovel is a bit harsh...
If you're gonna slag it off atleast get it right. It wasnt that she was 'out of the house' it was the fact that she had to take both J and W with her, to sit on the beach and leave the other 4 where exactly? I'm not sure Seb is old enough to watch Edie tbh, as she appears to be quite hard work sometimes. And as for the weekend, had it not coincided with her birthday, I may have possibly believed the kids were home and not shown on camera. However, too much of a coincidence that they werent shown, it was her birthday, neither B or T posted on their Instagram and since Monday they have been on film daily. Shes a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Having said that, one of the most spectacular fall outs I read was in religion/ philosophy and it was a banger! but I can’t remember the details .

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I’ve just read this and my heart breaks for S and I real mum
this isn’t real. It wasn’t written by Sam

Reactions: 4
Don't worry I'm the same πŸ˜‚ it's bang on twin boob feed and sleep time no clapping from this mama. My partner however has said him and his colleagues would like a payrise instead of being clapped 🀣
I'm a nurse and duck me the clapping is ridiculous now. The first week was lovely. Now...what the duck, why is everyone still doing this. We are all just doing our job, we don't want to be clapped.

Re: mumsnet. That place is horrible. I was on there trying to make a woman feel better about being embarrassed about going for a smear test, basically said we see that many tuppences in our job we really don't think oh wow hers is hairy etc etc. They were vile to me! Mumsnet is 100% worse than this site and whoever above said they are middle class housewives was absolutely correct. They think they are above everybody, is comical πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I love how we have been accused of starting that thread over there to cause trouble πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nah we are happy here thanks πŸ‘
Seriously though... hands up who posted there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm a nurse and duck me the clapping is ridiculous now. The first week was lovely. Now...what the duck, why is everyone still doing this. We are all just doing our job, we don't want to be clapped.

Re: mumsnet. That place is horrible. I was on there trying to make a woman feel better about being embarrassed about going for a smear test, basically said we see that many tuppences in our job we really don't think oh wow hers is hairy etc etc. They were vile to me! Mumsnet is 100% worse than this site and whoever above said they are middle class housewives was absolutely correct. They think they are above everybody, is comical πŸ˜‚.
It depends

It’s horrible when the Mumsnet hoard descend, the first few replies often dictate which way the thread will go, in the favour of the posted or against.

You could ask the same question(for example) in Chat or Teens about your child and get a quick yet vague, bitchy , response in Chat but a slower ( as in days) measured , calm and much friendlier answer from a poster with past experience in Teens.

Reactions: 5
I love how we have been accused of starting that thread over there to cause trouble πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nah we are happy here thanks πŸ‘
Seriously though... hands up who posted there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I love how they keep saying things like 'if you dislike her, stop watching'

Then saying how much they hate us but they keep coming to see what we're saying...

Couldn't make it up πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mumsnet should be for observation only imo. Some of the threads are wilder than Facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how they keep saying things like 'if you dislike her, stop watching'

Then saying how much they hate us but they keep coming to see what we're saying...

Couldn't make it up πŸ˜‚
I can just see them sitting stiffly at their computers with a pinafore on and a glass of cucumber water πŸ˜‚ stepford wives eat your heart out.
Even clemmie got the blame at one point πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.