PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why but this made me chuckle
Wow. It just goes to show that half these arse licking fuckwits just haven't got a clue. Makes them look rather silly to be honest.
Shes clearly not a die hard fan and read her book 😂
It's actually made me really angry that most of them believe shes their biological mother and R is allowing that.. how sick can a person be. Pushing for them to call her mum when clearly they dont want to and now allowing people to make assumptions by her planting the seed in their heads in the first place 😡

Reactions: 14
She’s got a real nasty streak in her. How awful
that she’s pretending she’s their real mum by not correcting people and purposely sharing messages like that.

#BeKind Rachel because right now you’re being anything but.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
duck it. I’m so tempted to message her on my personal insta... by the way I don’t know if any of u go on the hinch thread.. but if u do, look at ‘prawns hinch’ on insta, bleeping howling.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if these women know she’s not Seb’s mum. I do think there is a difference when it’s a stepchild.

I met my partner when his son was 7, so younger than Seb was when Rachel met him. I had our children when my stepson was 10 and then 12. I attempted to breastfeed both. I never had him snuggle me at the same time. In fact, I don’t think he ever snuggled me at all. He was very hands on and close to his siblings and his dad but he had a mum and he clearly didn’t feel the need to be fussing round me and rubbing my feet.

Not really sure what my point is 😂 I suppose I’m surprised that she’s only been in Seb’s life since he was 9 and he’s been rubbing her feet and snuggling her for years 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did you view her stories or anything?
She must have a troll tracker 😂 every now and then her phone pings "troll alert troll alert" 😂😂
I removed her and blocked her then unlocked her but haven't followed again and I'm not blocked yet.
I thought Blockbusters went extinct years ago but shes the pro at it haha
She took Boris‘s message to STAY ALERT the wrong way as she clearly isn’t following current lockdown rules.

We just had a group of people in the beergarden/pub next door singing and being jolly .. I am so angry right now and then reading about „HER“ son (she should be ashamed making out he is her creation) biking around with a mate .. sorry and hardly anyone of her followers is calling her out for it .. the mind boggles and all this waffle and overly expressive prose in the comments .. ! Gosh she must believe her own hype ...

Reactions: 6
I was!!

Then she messaged me to say she was deleting the comment so I didnt get upset by people's reactions.
The anti-bullying Ambassador should put a public comment on her statuses telling her crew not to attack others who make a legitimate polite comment. But then Rachel actually loves and encourages a pile-on as long as it’s in support of her.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if these women know she’s not Seb’s mum. I do think there is a difference when it’s a stepchild.

I met my partner when his son was 7, so younger than Seb was when Rachel met him. I had our children when my stepson was 10 and then 12. I attempted to breastfeed both. I never had him snuggle me at the same time. In fact, I don’t think he ever snuggled me at all. He was very hands on and close to his siblings and his dad but he had a mum and he clearly didn’t feel the need to be fussing round me and rubbing my feet.

Not really sure what my point is 😂 I suppose I’m surprised that she’s only been in Seb’s life since he was 9 and he’s been rubbing her feet and snuggling her for years 🤷🏼‍♀️
‘I didn’t even think of it’.

Sure Jan.

Every bleeping thing you do with those boys is maliciously thought out to dig the knife in to their birth mother. Every thing you post is for your own ego boosting exercise or to belittle a member of your long suffering family.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Poor bloke being forced to listen to her book tonight. Why has she got to share every single post about her book though?
I also wondered if josh has to wipe her arse when she goes to the loo, he does everything else. I had a friend like that years ago, her husband was her slave. He eventually left her for someone else, we were all made up for him but obviously she stopped him seeing their kids and made his life hell.

Reactions: 8
I have 7 pages to catch up but just going say this now while I think of it.

That post is bollocks, I think S has been seen out and about too many times and she’s heard local people moaning. Just like she did with the Tik Tok dancing video after saying she couldn’t move due to being sliced in 2 and saying B had a funeral to attend when she was elsewhere last weekend, she’s distracting from the actual ‘crime’ and come up with the sorting grandads grave story.

That man bag is no where near big enough for garden shears and she’s says grandmas phoned her but then uploads a screen shot of a text message from her which says it’s scissors 😂 bullshit Betty at it again

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.