PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just created a new IG account to pop on and see the delusional fuckwit comments on the Seb post. I was unable to comment then within about 5 mins I was blocked. I’d not commented or liked a comment. Is there some sort of software they use to block users with multiple accounts or something. Really strange. That will be me crying into my pillow tonight, cos she’s blocked me 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 10
QUOTE="Kbird, post: 1422376, member: 22338"]
So I just created a new IG account to pop on and see the delusional fuckwit comments on the Seb post. I was unable to comment then within about 5 mins I was blocked. I’d not commented or liked a comment. Is there some sort of software they use to block users with multiple accounts or something. Really strange. That will be me crying into my pillow tonight, cos she’s blocked me 😭
[/QUOTE]
I have two accounts, blocked by R on one and J on the other 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So sorry that happened to you hun , how will you cope not being able to view her wonderful posts 🙏❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
19.1k but yeah can’t share S & I Because of what’s gone on 🤔 really makes sense.
Of course Josh can’t possibly wish Seb a happy birthday on his small IG account but Rachel can share him to half a million FB followers after he’s contravened lockdown and that’s FINE 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Did you view her stories or anything?
She must have a troll tracker 😂 every now and then her phone pings "troll alert troll alert" 😂😂
I removed her and blocked her then unlocked her but haven't followed again and I'm not blocked yet.
I thought Blockbusters went extinct years ago but shes the pro at it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you view her stories or anything?
She must have a troll tracker 😂 every now and then her phone pings "troll alert troll alert" 😂😂
I removed her and blocked her then unlocked her but haven't followed again and I'm not blocked yet.
I thought Blockbusters went extinct years ago but shes the pro at it haha
I just viewed the comments on the Seb post.
Must be blinking exhausting keeping track.
But did manage to see about 3 other comments about his real mum.

I just viewed the comments on the Seb post.
Must be blinking exhausting keeping track.
But did manage to see about 3 other comments about his real mum.
On insta or Facebook?

I notice comments have been limited on insta now.

Whats did they say?

Reactions: 2
On insta or Facebook?

I notice comments have been limited on insta now.

Whats did they say?
Insta, yeah they were limited when I first looked, had a quick scroll through the arse licking comments, then saw a comment saying he has a real mum out there and another saying how much he looks likehis birth mum.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is the post about Seb a direct attack at us for talking about Sam the other day, and she is making sure the army of huns all think she is their real mother. It's just occurred to me that the timing of this is a bit suspect

Reactions: 8
I did this too. It took less than 5 minutes to be blocked 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.