PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have 7 pages to catch up but just going say this now while I think of it.

That post is bollocks, I think S has been seen out and about too many times and she’s heard local people moaning. Just like she did with the Tik Tok dancing video after saying she couldn’t love due to being sliced in 2 and saying B had a funeral to attend when she was elsewhere last weekend, she’s distracting from the actual ‘crime’ and come up with the sorting grandads grave story.

That man bag is no where near big enough for garden shears and she’s says grandmas phoned her but then uploads a screen shot of a text message from her which says it’s scissors 😂 bullshit Betty at it again
I kind of agree with you. Seb is rarely on camera/video (which I find great) but she just so happens to have a video of him leaving "this morning" to go on a bike ride. Granny Ming WhatsApps R to say what a wonderful wise and kind child Seb is...after 6pm. R screenshots it at 7pm. Uploads it to the world blah blah but why wouldn't R know what her stepson had been up to all day during a lockdown? 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I kind of agree with you. Seb is rarely on camera/video (which I find great) but she just so happens to have a video of him leaving "this morning" to go on a bike ride. Granny Ming WhatsApps R to say what a wonderful wise and kind child Seb is...after 6pm. R screenshots it at 7pm. Uploads it to the world blah blah but why wouldn't R know what her stepson had been up to all day during a lockdown? 🧐
yep they’ll be an ulterior motive behind the post. And if the grave is that bad that it takes 2 14 years olds to notice it and want to go and sort it out when they should be at home self isolating, then shame on granny, josh and Hannah for not tending to it themselves 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet Sebs out every day with his mates and no way are they social distancing! See it all the time where I live. She’s a bleeping disgrace!

Reactions: 14
Yep I smelled the distinct whiff of crap also. Her followers are some of the most idiotic women I’ve ever seen. Ever.

Reactions: 11
Why if she “just happened” to be filming him this morning, did she not upload the videos then??

Reactions: 7
12 feet apart!! Yes sure they did 🤭😂😂 honestly some of the comments who needs tv for entertainment tonight! 🤣🤣 7D612C4A-4666-483E-86A3-0DA13503A2EE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Help please!
There’s a Facebook group (won’t mention the name just in case) thats whole purpose is helping this poor girl who has been groomed and beaten to a pulp pretty much, there’s a lot more to it than that. People are trying to spread the word to celebs instas/fbs/twitters as the media in the town she’s from are twisting it etc. Someone commented to say they had messaged PTWM to help as well as she has a large following. We’re pretty certain she reads here, would it be worth posting the comment and stating the name of the cause to try and make sure she see’s it? I know we all have our thoughts and opinions on her and the things that she does, but she does have a huge following and this poor girls needs all the help she can get... I figured I’d ask first as I’m not clear on the rules. Although with that being said I know the whole PayPal thing has been called in to question and so there’s an integrity issue there, I just don’t know but I thought it was worth an ask! Please don’t pile on if you feel I’m in the wrong, I’ll happily accept it if I am and remove my comment etc I just feel so helpless for this poor girl :(
R wouldnt do anything about it anyway because it wont be financially gaining for her to so

Reactions: 8
I bet Sebs out every day with his mates and no way are they social distancing! See it all the time where I live. She’s a bleeping disgrace!
Not to defend her in any way, but we can’t have it both ways. We can’t say she’s nothing to do with raising him then berate her when he does something wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also, if anyone’s a disgrace, it’s Josh. He’s Seb’s parent, an (ex?) police officer who is posting the daily updates, so you think he’d know the rules.

I think whoever said this is absolute bullshit and a cover up is definitely on to something. Lots on here have been questioning where Seb’s been recently. She clearly tells so many lies she can’t even keep track from one hour to the next. Was it a phone call or a text? Were they shears or scissors?

Does this sort of shite really make these sheep cry or are they just arse licking desperate for her to reply 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I would bank on the arse licking for a like 😂 it's like when people write I'm dying with a laughing emoji..they are 100% sat with a straight face lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry, if this is slightly off topic, but I’m now very confused by this whole thing with Sebastian

I thought we (in England, I know Scotland etc are still in full lockdown) were now allowed to meet up one on one with someone from another household as long as it’s outdoors? My 2 eldest kids have been meeting a mate most days to go for a walk since Boris changed the rules. One of them did my gardening with her mate the other day.

Should they not be doing that? 😳 I thought the bit I have highlighted in the attachment meant it was now ok? If it’s not we have been majorly breaking the rules here since Boris made the announcement 😳😳

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Probably just me but I find it very weird how she makes E call josh “dad” yet the others call him Josh, she has her own dad! My mum and divorced when I was 2 and mum married my stepdad when I was 4 and I’ve never called him dad, like I said probably just me but find it weird

Reactions: 9
Sorry, if this is slightly off topic, but I’m now very confused by this whole thing with Sebastian

I thought we (in England, I know Scotland etc are still in full lockdown) were now allowed to meet up one on one with someone from another household as long as it’s outdoors? My 2 eldest kids have been meeting a mate most days to go for a walk since Boris changed the rules. One of them did my gardening with her mate the other day.

Should they not be doing that? 😳 I thought the bit I have highlighted in the attachment meant it was now ok? If it’s not we have been majorly breaking the rules here since Boris made the announcement 😳😳
I think that is okay. But I think in this instance, Seb and his mate then went to his nan’s house (which isn’t allowed), and if they both cleared the grave (a lovely sentiment) they wouldn’t have been able to maintain social distancing unless they took turns and one stood back, which when it’s teenagers is unlikely.

I think meeting to go for a walk is one thing, this was something else. I also think it’s more the reaction/changing of stories etc that’s got people’s back up.

I think that is okay. But I think in this instance, Seb and his mate then went to his nan’s house (which isn’t allowed), and if they both cleared the grave (a lovely sentiment) they wouldn’t have been able to maintain social distancing unless they took turns and one stood back, which when it’s teenagers is unlikely.

I think meeting to go for a walk is one thing, this was something else. I also think it’s more the reaction/changing of stories etc that’s got people’s back up.
aah. Thank you! Had a slight moment of panic there as we would have been majorly breaking the rules 😂

Reactions: 5
Think she’s been busy deleting again,..I can’t see any of those comments now. Not even the ‘his dad is police’ one. Jeez, imagine posting something & then having to keep watch on it ready to delete!

Reactions: 6
but is that something you need to think about writing or can you make it up as you go along and it not matter if it’s correct or not 😜
unfortunately I have to use actual facts in mine unlike a certain someone 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I say I’m writing an essay but I find myself spending 70% on my day on this website sooooo 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.