PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like fiona didnt get the memo... not very confusing HUN..R isnt his real mum... shocker I know!
There are so many ‘crew’ on her social media that don’t seem to know her family dynamics which suggests to me that they’re relatively new followers and a lot of her arse licker fans haven’t actually read her book despite R constantly sharing screenshots of it on her stories.

Reactions: 8
Insta, yeah they were limited when I first looked, had a quick scroll through the arse licking comments, then saw a comment saying he has a real mum out there and another saying how much he looks likehis birth mum.
They must be gone now. I scrolled and couldn'tfind them. Posters must be blocked and chopped now. Dont dare mention their dirty little secret... or acknowledge the first wife and mother.

There are so many ‘crew’ on her social media that don’t seem to know her family dynamics which suggests to me that they’re relatively new followers and a lot of her arse licker fans haven’t actually read her book despite R constantly sharing screenshots of it on her stories.
A lot of thick fuckers. She contradicts herself all over the place and is a paltry activist.

Edt i found one...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
They must be gone now. I scrolled and couldn'tfind them. Posters must be blocked and chopped now. Dont dare mention their dirty little secret... or acknowledge the first wife and mother.

A lot of thick fuckers. She contradicts herself all over the place and is a paltry activist.
I just checked and my comment is still up😳 and 9 reactions/likes now

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Edt i found one...
And Katy’s comment 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So they aren’t allowed to film the boys, yet Rachel can share a video of Seb snuggling up to her while she breastfeeds Wilbert? Absolutely no need 😡

CB51FC1F-714A-4676-A187-C225C88F0B9F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
This is another good response. I'm not going to look anymore it's winding me up so much, she is lower than a snakes belly. She is also liking posts praising her as their mother
D19DBF00-952E-439D-B64F-B7756DCF22FB.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I get that he has done something great for his grandma, but why are these grown women commenting saying they are crying over this?! Are they that desperate for approval from Queen R?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So they aren’t allowed to film the boys, yet Rachel can share a video of Seb snuggling up to her while she breastfeeds Wilbert? Absolutely no need 😡

View attachment 137476
It gets her all the likes and allows her to twist the knife at Seb’s real mum. Plus yet another reminder to everyone that she breastfeeds just incase people had forgotten. Treble win for her .

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion PTWM #33 her comments drown in hunnings, worse morals than Cummings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.