PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She overshares everything.. and overreacts to everything aswell. Kids sleeping, kids being asked not to be filmed while being filmed and she reshares it anyway, personal phone calls that the caller isnt aware is being recorded,arguments with her husband, slagging him off on camera and then hiding the stories from him, periods, funerals, tantrums, heartbreak, birth, throwing up. Literally nothing is off limits to this woman. Its disgraceful

How many birthday presents does she need to order for herself. That plant is between £85-£175.... did she order that while she was gin drunk aswell along with the £350 egg chair 🤦‍♀️ and doubt it was gifted otherwise she would have said while opening the bloody thing
You forgot the shagging dogs 🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Exactly this. I was recording on my phone at a Madonna concert a few years back when I suddenly realised I wasn’t actually enjoying or watching the live experience I’d paid for. I may as well have watched it on YouTube. I put my phone away and enjoyed the rest of the concert. I made the decision then to never record live events of any sort again and to just enjoy them in the moment, relying on the memory when I want to recall it.
Of course, I make short clips of things but nothing I want to miss with my own eyes.
Rach is missing all her special moments. She sees them exactly the same as we do, on a phone screen. I find that incredibly sad.

Hang on a second. Is this the third time this week we’ve seen Wilby brought in by Josh and breakfast in bed? What time is this? A very light 3am? Because Josh has been gone every day from 4am hasn’t he?
This was uploaded an hour ago and appears to be filmed then too.

Reactions: 6
Exactly this. I was recording on my phone at a Madonna concert a few years back when I suddenly realised I wasn’t actually enjoying or watching the live experience I’d paid for. I may as well have watched it on YouTube. I put my phone away and enjoyed the rest of the concert. I made the decision then to never record live events of any sort again and to just enjoy them in the moment, relying on the memory when I want to recall it.
Of course, I make short clips of things but nothing I want to miss with my own eyes.
Rach is missing all her special moments. She sees them exactly the same as we do, on a phone screen. I find that incredibly sad.
Can I recommend the app 1 Second Every Day - you film a clip (literally 1 second) and it adds it to a video montage over 365 days. I've been doing this since my twins were born, so I'm not harassing them filming clips but do have little memories to keep ☺ my friends done it for years and has 1 second clips of all the gigs she's been to!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s either just going from room to room stalking people for content or sat in bed 😂. Get up, put your phone down, look after your children and tidy your house you absolute mess 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Calling the trampoline guy “dad” after someone commented about friends not being real aunties 🤣

Also putting Wilma in the paddling pool wearing nothing but a nappy and a hat after someone said (re: their pictures on the beach) “that baby needs a hat on”. So his body was completely exposed to the sun but as long as a few inches of his head is covered 🤣

I love watching her stories now, it’s like a Spot the Tattle Reaction game
It was me who said he needed a hat

I wonder how/if she spends time deciding what's good enough for Insta and what isn't. Nothing seems out of bounds. There's no thought to it.
When I write a post on here, I spend a few minutes writing and deleting, reading, redrafting and my finger hovers over the post reply tab for a few seconds. Sometimes what I've written gets posted and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes I worry if I should have posted something. It's exhausting!
What makes her think posting her husband having a mundane phone conversation is Insta worthy? Or as suggested as above, the dog incident? Or the countless purchases she's made during lockdown? 🤷‍♀️

Also, nice to see she values the #gifted stuff she's sent. In the story with Josh on the phone, the wellies are just strewn across the floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How many long lies does this women need. Poor j. And beast in bed. Is he her slave or her husband ffs.

Reactions: 6
Hello all ♥
It's been a while since I've commented on here, I've been here from the start when the whole Paypal scandal hit the fan. I used to be an avid follower of Rachael's or however you spell her name. I have a small business making and selling different scents of candles, about two years back when I was following her I messaged and asked if she would like some samples for a small fee as of course it costs money to make my products, her 'admin' messaged me back and said rachaele wasn't taking any new orders at present fair enough I thought-

On her stories 4days later there was her opening a load of gifted items, my opinion of her was confirmed then of what I'd had a niggling feeling of all along and that is she is very self centred, only cares about herself and the only reason she does 'help' others is so people can gush about how amazing she is blah blah blah. I bet If I'd offered her freebies though she would have accepted 😬😂

I've always said she is very possessive of No balls and you can feel the jealousy and insecurity poring out of her in regards to Sam, as if the poor woman wasn't hurt enough when her husband left her for R, Shes been belittled and made out to be poisonous for all to see and hasn't been able to defend herself, it's disgusting tearing another woman down like that but hers and no balls day will come, they really do walk around as if they are salt of the earth don't they? She's posted many times she always fancied Josh, she'd tell his mum she'd marry him one day and that she used to sneak into his room and sniff his pillow never mind that he already had a wife and two boys. Personally I don't think it's josh who makes those posts on 'his' insta declaring his undying love for his 'amazing' wife, the man barely says two words on her stories I think it's infact Rachaele who posts all these undying love posts on his account 😂

The favouritism is plain as day also which is Betsy and willy. The boys from what you can see over the years by the looks of it don't get time alone with their dad- his insta barely has any posts of them it's all how amazing R Betsy and Wilby are. Even on issacs birthday there wasn't a post but when it's one of the girls there's without a doubt a post saying how amazing they are.

After Wilby was born I remember R was filming a beautiful moment between Seb and his dad having a cuddle, and of course R couldn't allow this so She said quite rudely to Seb oh has Wilby got hiccups?... which made Seb leave his moment with his dad to check Wilby, he didn't have hiccups she of course just couldn't stand the boys having some one to one time with their dad.

Despite what mistakes their biological Mum has made josh still married her and had two children with her which means she obviously wasn't all that bad, it's just convenient for them to
Claim she is poison incase god forbid they be accountable for their actions. We all make mistakes in life and I'm a firm believer unless it's a murder or rape people deserve a second chance and I truly hope sam gets her moment with her boys 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm so sorry she treated you and your business this way. I would love to support your business.
And what you have said is absolutely my opinion too

This morning stories with her lying in bed and Josh brings Wilby into her. Now this is one of 2 scenarios- do they count 1 2 3 you can come in now or does she lie in bed with her phone constantly recording? Such a crock of tit. Also those bloody signs hanging from her wall that are all uneven. My OCD wants to go into that room and sort it out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello all ♥
It's been a while since I've commented on here, I've been here from the start when the whole Paypal scandal hit the fan. I used to be an avid follower of Rachael's or however you spell her name. I have a small business making and selling different scents of candles, about two years back when I was following her I messaged and asked if she would like some samples for a small fee as of course it costs money to make my products, her 'admin' messaged me back and said rachaele wasn't taking any new orders at present fair enough I thought-

On her stories 4days later there was her opening a load of gifted items, my opinion of her was confirmed then of what I'd had a niggling feeling of all along and that is she is very self centred, only cares about herself and the only reason she does 'help' others is so people can gush about how amazing she is blah blah blah. I bet If I'd offered her freebies though she would have accepted 😬😂

I've always said she is very possessive of No balls and you can feel the jealousy and insecurity poring out of her in regards to Sam, as if the poor woman wasn't hurt enough when her husband left her for R, Shes been belittled and made out to be poisonous for all to see and hasn't been able to defend herself, it's disgusting tearing another woman down like that but hers and no balls day will come, they really do walk around as if they are salt of the earth don't they? She's posted many times she always fancied Josh, she'd tell his mum she'd marry him one day and that she used to sneak into his room and sniff his pillow never mind that he already had a wife and two boys. Personally I don't think it's josh who makes those posts on 'his' insta declaring his undying love for his 'amazing' wife, the man barely says two words on her stories I think it's infact Rachaele who posts all these undying love posts on his account 😂

The favouritism is plain as day also which is Betsy and willy. The boys from what you can see over the years by the looks of it don't get time alone with their dad- his insta barely has any posts of them it's all how amazing R Betsy and Wilby are. Even on issacs birthday there wasn't a post but when it's one of the girls there's without a doubt a post saying how amazing they are.

After Wilby was born I remember R was filming a beautiful moment between Seb and his dad having a cuddle, and of course R couldn't allow this so She said quite rudely to Seb oh has Wilby got hiccups?... which made Seb leave his moment with his dad to check Wilby, he didn't have hiccups she of course just couldn't stand the boys having some one to one time with their dad.

Despite what mistakes their biological Mum has made josh still married her and had two children with her which means she obviously wasn't all that bad, it's just convenient for them to
Claim she is poison incase god forbid they be accountable for their actions. We all make mistakes in life and I'm a firm believer unless it's a murder or rape people deserve a second chance and I truly hope sam gets her moment with her boys 💙
I didn’t even get a reply when I asked if i could gift a wee something from something I had started
Ignorant

• Sad
I didn’t even get a reply when I asked if i could gift a wee something from something I had started
Ignorant
She cherry picks the best offers and then claims she’s “supporting small businesses”.

When she was doing the weekend giveaways (which have disappeared without an explanation), you could tell she was giving away the items she didn’t want or need herself. She got free engagement (giveaways are a foolproof way to get more engagement) and it cost her nothing.

This is why it makes me so cross when she receives gifts as thanks for “supporting small businesses”. It’s ridiculous. She’s done nothing but put herself first and then gets rewarded for it 😒

Reactions: 14
She cherry picks the best offers and then claims she’s “supporting small businesses”.

When she was doing the weekend giveaways (which have disappeared without an explanation), you could tell she was giving away the items she didn’t want or need herself. She got free engagement (giveaways are a foolproof way to get more engagement) and it cost her nothing.

This is why it makes me so cross when she receives gifts as thanks for “supporting small businesses”. It’s ridiculous. She’s done nothing but put herself first and then gets rewarded for it 😒
Supports small businesses but then does ads for Nivea, Tesco, Iconic... the list goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Then the nasty trolls all did went back under their bridges and Queen Rochelle was able to reign over her faithful subjects once more and also she could get lots and lots of money for sitting on her sofa getting a foot rub and eating a bacon sammich made by her mummy.

THE END”

🤞🏻🤣

F9826116-9EE2-4C90-AF7F-D75417B4CD55.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
4 hours to write 4 pages! I'm mean I'm no writer, but surely with all her make believe embellished stories even she can manage more than that.

I'm guessing it must have been totally tit if the publishers have been sending it back for more editing, considering she finished it before Wilbert was born and it was supposed to have been released by now.

The only way that book is going to be worth reading is if one of her 'edits' involves deleting every bleeping word and letting someone else write the whole thing, about something that isn't her...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
4 hours to write 4 pages! I'm mean I'm no writer, but surely with all her make believe embellished stories even she can manage more than that.

I'm guessing it must have been totally tit if the publishers have been sending it back for more editing, considering she finished it before Wilbert was born and it was supposed to have been released by now.
800 words an hour 😂. What’s she writing, War and Peace? No wonder she had to get an extension on the release date. Poor editors 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Oh my god 😂 as an academic that many words in 4 hours is making me shake my head so hard. You wrote a book Rach, c'mon Hun 😂 I've edited lots of writing over the years I'd kill to get my hands on Rach's crappy writing before edits 🤣

• Haha

It seems she always chooses the most expensive companies aswell.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.