PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god 😂 as an academic that many words in 4 hours is making me shake my head so hard. You wrote a book Rach, c'mon Hun 😂 I've edited lots of writing over the years I'd kill to get my hands on Rach's crappy writing before edits 🤣
Publishers are absolutely disgusting with the amount of tit they will bang out for profit lately. It insults my literary snobbery massively. I feel like people’s minds are being polluted.
(Sorry huge bug bear of mine.)

Reactions: 12
800 words an hour 😂. What’s she writing, War and Peace? No wonder she had to get an extension on the release date. Poor editors 😂
Shes not writing a thesis or grappling with complicated contructs or referencing... ffs.

It's all embellished bullshit and what her warped mind thinks. Her gormless opinions skewed by an uhealthy dose of jealousy, obsession and vapidity.

Maybe shes using a thesaurus to find alternative adjectives and her editor has said try to use something other than horrific...?

Publishers will publish any old tat as long as there's a market for it.... and she has her Jeremy Kyle patchwork followers....

We have a blended family too and so many families are these days so not judging.

Reactions: 13
I didn’t know she was on Twitter!!!

One of us must by the book. Only one of us then take a pic of the best bits to post here 😂 is that allowed? Then make an equivalent donating to a DV charity

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t know she was on Twitter!!!

One of us must by the book. Only one of us then take a pic of the best bits to post here 😂 is that allowed? Then make an equivalent donating to a DV charity
Am sure you can get it for 99p on audible..though you'd have to suffer horiffically while St Rochelle reads it!

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but has she come off Twitter?
Yeah no way could she hack twitter or even whip up a decent following.

Checked Twitter...yes gone. Twitter is a free for all. She d find it so hard to block delete and keep up with her lies.

She has different markets on her insta and facebook.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm so sorry she treated you and your business this way. I would love to support your business.
And what you have said is absolutely my opinion too
Thank you that's really sweet and kind of you ☺♥I gave it up about 6months ago sadly it wasn't doing that great, I'm due to start studying nursing hopefully once this crazy is over in the world! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you that's really sweet and kind of you ☺♥I gave it up about 6months ago sadly it wasn't doing that great, I'm due to start studying nursing hopefully once this crazy is over in the world! Xx
Oh no I'm so sorry. I hope you enjoy your studies though and good luck for the future 😁

Am sure you can get it for 99p on audible..though you'd have to suffer horiffically while St Rochelle reads it!

Yeah no way could she hack twitter or even whip up a decent following.

Checked Twitter...yes gone. Twitter is a free for all. She d find it so hard to block delete and keep up with her lies.

She has different markets on her insta and facebook.
I couldnt think of anything worst than an audio copy with her voice. would make your ears bleed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She hasnt updated her facebook story recently...

She's hilarious in her bullshits! Spose lockdown worked well for her facade in some ways... cant prat about with her pseudo dv hero claims other than a quick forgettable story about rail travel.
She does it sooooo poorly.

Def trying to do the famous mummy blogger thing imo. Nah shes no Mrs Meldrum, Fletcher woman or a saccone or a MOD or an ingam...

Her usp about DV is rubbish as she does it so inauthentically.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Publishers are absolutely disgusting with the amount of tit they will bang out for profit lately. It insults my literary snobbery massively. I feel like people’s minds are being polluted.
(Sorry huge bug bear of mine.)
Oh don't even get me started!!! It makes me so angry that influencers can publish book after book with little to no experience or creativity. Have we ever seen Rach read a book? The best authors are readers. I've had to get a BSc, MSc and a PhD in order to have my writing published. Rach's writing IS fiction. And tit fiction at best. It's an insult to hardworking authors all round. Apparently the way to get a book deal nowadays is being a fraudulent wanker on Instagram. It makes me so cross.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You have to remember this best selling author only has the words vile, horrific, vomit, trolls, ultimately, at her disposal. She also doesn’t know the meaning of a lot of words as shown in her hugely articulate posts where she has to google words like truthful, compassion and honesty.
I’m thinking her publishers aren’t too bothered as it aimed at her followers many of whom are Jeremy Kyle types. So probably need more pictures than words.

Her success with her books are not down to her skill and talent as an author it’s because she has a fucked up life and people are nosey, have morbid curiosity over such a massive tit show or makes them feel better about their own lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I bought and read her first book 🙈(sorry I know) and was disappointed that everything I read init I knew anyway as sh

Reactions: 7
You have to remember this best selling author only has the words vile, horrific, vomit, trolls, ultimately, at her disposal. She also doesn’t know the meaning of a lot of words as shown in her hugely articulate posts where she has to google words like truthful, compassion and honesty.
I’m thinking her publishers aren’t too bothered as it aimed at her followers many of whom are Jeremy Kyle types. So probably need more pictures than words.

Her success with her books are not down to her skill and talent as an author it’s because she has a fucked up life and people are nosey, have morbid curiosity over such a massive tit show or makes them feel better about their own lives.
And most of the copies that were sold from her first book have ended up being left in hotels on holidays or in a charity shop/ebay! Says it all really. It doesnt take alot to become a no1 best seller on amazon either. Her followers knew it was a story about her life so bought it purely for the gossip. It's a one read wonder

Still in bed. Is she a teenager !!!!
Dont you know shes had a hard and exhausting 4 hours work this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I requested her book for Christmas. It was utter drivel and I couldn't finish it. I sold it on Ebay for 99p 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I requested her book for Christmas. It was utter drivel and I couldn't finish it. I sold it on Ebay for 99p 😂
I got it on kindle. Never read it. Sold the kindle with it on. Someone else's problem now 😅 (downloaded to kindle off account. No mofo hacking me lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And most of the copies that were sold from her first book have ended up being left in hotels on holidays or in a charity shop/ebay! Says it all really. It doesnt take alot to become a no1 best seller on amazon either. Her followers knew it was a story about her life so bought it purely for the gossip. It's a one read wonder

Dont you know shes had a hard and exhausting 4 hours work this morning 😂

What the bollocks is the focus of her 2nd book?

Her first was what? How we became a patchwork family, my toxic horriffic childhood and how I made up lies.

The rest of it is played out on Instagram. What pearls of wisdom and what knowledge does the silly moo think she can impart?
That publisher wants to wring the last few bucks from her audience...

She has some skills in fibbing and embellishment to those who can't question and choose to ignore and gloss over plot holes!!

Hands up who actually finished Rachels book of bullshit?

What was in it?

Edited I checked amazon for the description

Description

Tales of Heartache, Hope and Humour for Every Kind of Family.
Hundreds of thousands of fans flock to the PTWM blog and Facebook page purely because Rachaele is genuine and incredibly honest and has created a supportive online community where parents (and nonparents) can go for respite. Her message is clear: not everyone is a perfect mum with a nice house, a steady marriage and 2.5 children. We lead messy, complicated lives. For Rachaele, blogging is about shining a light on very real ups and downs (from having fun with your beautiful kids and watching them grow to meltdowns, domestic violence, bullying and more).
This audiobook will tackle these issues head on (with plenty of swearing along the way) and show Part-Time Working Mummy's life in all its brilliantly chaotic glory, with epic mess-ups, achievements and everything in between. Framed by Rachaele's own experiences and packed with lessons learned from experience, it's about the best, the worst and the okay times in a 'normal' family.

Yeah justification for being a two faced, immoral hussy who was happy to rutt in the woods with noballs bird boy, and learn how to con and embellish and screw people for money utilising social media. Pah

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I bought and read her first book 🙈(sorry I know) and was disappointed that everything I read init I knew anyway as sh
All of my post didn’t post fro some reason....

I meant to right...

I bought her book but knew everything when I was reading it as it was things she had already shared in her stories/insta, even a fellow follower said the same when I gave them it ....

So basically we have all ready the context of her 2nd book it will just be about her pregnancy, Wilby, Betsy and how she hates it when josh goes birding

Reactions: 8
All of my post didn’t post fro some reason....

I meant to right...

I bought her book but knew everything when I was reading it as it was things she had already shared in her stories/insta, even a fellow follower said the same when I gave them it ....

So basically we have all ready the context of her 2nd book it will just be about her pregnancy, Wilby, Betsy and how she hates it when josh goes birding
Won't exactly be ms fibber on a journey of growth and reflection will it...

On another point...interesting when you see a lot of reality tv kids growing up and choosing not to continue with their parents bullshit....

Out of the 6 of them how many will walk away...

Am thinking about little people big world kids for eg..2 of them refuse to participate now.

Reactions: 2
Where does the sex in the woods story come into it?
I never seen it on Sams petition or have noticed R talking about it. Is it in the book?

Exactly this. I was recording on my phone at a Madonna concert a few years back when I suddenly realised I wasn’t actually enjoying or watching the live experience I’d paid for. I may as well have watched it on YouTube. I put my phone away and enjoyed the rest of the concert. I made the decision then to never record live events of any sort again and to just enjoy them in the moment, relying on the memory when I want to recall it.
Of course, I make short clips of things but nothing I want to miss with my own eyes.
Rach is missing all her special moments. She sees them exactly the same as we do, on a phone screen. I find that incredibly sad.

Hang on a second. Is this the third time this week we’ve seen Wilby brought in by Josh and breakfast in bed? What time is this? A very light 3am? Because Josh has been gone every day from 4am hasn’t he?
She pays the bills remember barring gas and electric 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.