PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Videoing josh and mocking him again I see. She doesnt want him to have a hobby AND friends now.
Shes like a little school whispering behind his back all the time

• Angry
Reactions: 5
How would she know what T and I have been up to for that long? They weren’t with her for half the time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't understand what the point was in that video of T and I. They were minding their own business, doing their own thing and she intrudes and starts rambling on about something she's noticed. What is she getting at? Surely you'd comment on how nice it is that they're spending time together and enjoying each others company (not whilst being videoed for crappy content) Even I was like..what's your point? 🤔
Wish she'd pack it in with Josh too. I mean he's a knob but she's full on bullying him. Piss off 🖕🏻😒

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nah I dont do public sycophancy.

I like her attitude. She fucks up from time to time. They all do. I like her make motherhood diverse ting. She has a point and yep sadly still not an equal society so voices still need to be raised as do issues and questions posed.

Her house is cool too. I love the colourfulness of it.
All voices and opinions are welcome here , there’s a space for everyone.

S & I real mum.
Noooooooooooooooo🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I said the exact same thing earlier. Theres been too many digs at us through her stories this week.
The "auntie astrid" comment being one after we was talking about that..theres been more but I cant think atm Haha
Calling the trampoline guy “dad” after someone commented about friends not being real aunties 🤣

Calling the trampoline guy dad after someone commented about friends not being real aunties 🤣
Also putting Wilma in the paddling pool wearing nothing but a nappy and a hat after someone said (re: their pictures on the beach) “that baby needs a hat on”. So his body was completely exposed to the sun but as long as a few inches of his head is covered 🤣

I love watching her stories now, it’s like a Spot the Tattle Reaction game

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s such an invasion of privacy taking a photo of a Issac without his knowledge whilst he was sleeping and sharing it for everyone to see along with sharing the fact that he can only sleep with a comforter from Granny. She repeatedly shows she has no online boundaries or respect for the children in that house.

The irony of Tallulah wearing a Kidscape tshirt in the photo before that 🙄😂

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
It’s such an invasion of privacy taking a photo of a Issac without his knowledge whilst he was sleeping and sharing it for everyone to see along with sharing the fact that he can only sleep with a comforter from Granny. She repeatedly shows she has no online boundaries or respect for the children in that house.

The irony of Tallulah wearing a Kidscape tshirt in the photo before that 🙄😂
Yes I think that one of the main things for me is her lack of boundaries and respect for the other members of her family. Ever little detail is shared such as when the girls are on their periods to pictures of the children sleeping. The boys especially have not been safeguarded which should be so important given the experiences they have had. Whatever their mum has done or what R feels about her it should never have gone into a book for loads of people to read. If I was E’s father I would also be having a word and saying to stop sharing so much of her having tantrums etc it’s not fair.
I think what people fail to understand is that yes they have nice clothes, food on the table and a nice home but there are so many things with the scenario. And that what us as the so called trolls can see through.
So wrong 😦

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She has no bleeping boundaries. It was only when I had a baby myself recently that I realised her doing 50 stories from the hospital after having Wilby was a bleeping weird and desperate thing to do. Full on filming all her visitors, hysterical crying to camera. What a sad life.

Reactions: 20
She has no bleeping boundaries. It was only when I had a baby myself recently that I realised her doing 50 stories from the hospital after having Wilby was a bleeping weird and desperate thing to do. Full on filming all her visitors, hysterical crying to camera. What a sad life.
Not to mention shitting the bed, periods of all the females and when they get dumped everything a normal person would keep within their house she shares with thousands.

Reactions: 8
She overshares everything.. and overreacts to everything aswell. Kids sleeping, kids being asked not to be filmed while being filmed and she reshares it anyway, personal phone calls that the caller isnt aware is being recorded,arguments with her husband, slagging him off on camera and then hiding the stories from him, periods, funerals, tantrums, heartbreak, birth, throwing up. Literally nothing is off limits to this woman. Its disgraceful

How many birthday presents does she need to order for herself. That plant is between £85-£175.... did she order that while she was gin drunk aswell along with the £350 egg chair 🤦‍♀️ and doubt it was gifted otherwise she would have said while opening the bloody thing

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
First post on this thread, but have been following for a while.

Nothing boils my blood more than someone filming their child crying. Put the damn phone down and comfort your child. Not everything has to be filmed for the gram.

When J walked in with her eggs this morning, his face went down and it was like a 'Oh god I'm being filmed again' look.

I just have no words. Who has the time to put 30 odd stories up in 24 hours?

I feel for the kids of all these Instagrammers. Normality for them is having a phone in their face and being plastered all over social media. Their daily life documented for all to see, and their parents not being present emotionally as they are more interested in posting on Instagram 24/7 and filming every little thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think the mindset with these influencers is really different to a normal person. Yesterday I caught a massive spider in a glass. Husband rearranged the garage, 19 year old had a bit of a moan about missing his mates and I cooked tea from a Hello Fresh box. (I’ve not got a discount code...yet) This would have been valuable content for R but it never crossed my mind to film a single second of it, because it’s boring and normal life. Why does she (and others) think their mundane lives are worthy of uploading for people to watch?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I see No-Balls is on a double shift today? Lazy cow still in bed “working”.

D5AB4895-60CC-4F01-B187-DFE3D7283456.jpeg

Pleasing to see her engagement on grid posts atm is AWFUL 🙌🏻

Reactions: 19
Poor Wilby. All he wanted was a little peace and comfort but his selfish mother couldn’t manage to stop filming to even give him that.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I feel for the kids of all these Instagrammers. Normality for them is having a phone in their face and being plastered all over social media. Their daily life documented for all to see, and their parents not being present emotionally as they are more interested in posting on Instagram 24/7 and filming every little thing.
Exactly this. I was recording on my phone at a Madonna concert a few years back when I suddenly realised I wasn’t actually enjoying or watching the live experience I’d paid for. I may as well have watched it on YouTube. I put my phone away and enjoyed the rest of the concert. I made the decision then to never record live events of any sort again and to just enjoy them in the moment, relying on the memory when I want to recall it.
Of course, I make short clips of things but nothing I want to miss with my own eyes.
Rach is missing all her special moments. She sees them exactly the same as we do, on a phone screen. I find that incredibly sad.

I see No-Balls doesn’t is on a double shift today? Lazy cow still in bed “working”.

View attachment 136888

Pleasing to see her engagement on grid posts atm is AWFUL 🙌🏻
Hang on a second. Is this the third time this week we’ve seen Wilby brought in by Josh and breakfast in bed? What time is this? A very light 3am? Because Josh has been gone every day from 4am hasn’t he?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.