PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naked Wilby again, nothing is sacred.

Also, I wonder if she owns any books that aren’t written by other bloggers 🙄

Reactions: 6
Naked Wilby again, nothing is sacred.

Also, I wonder if she owns any books that aren’t written by other bloggers 🙄
Real authors probably wouldn't give her a shout out and potentially gain her a few new followers, so it's not worth it for her.

Why does everyone have to "big sister" "adopted dad" "second mummy"
Just call them your friend ffs... they dont stick around long enough to have an impact on your kids lives by the looks of it
Don’t forget her actual sister Leisa who was around her house all of the time with her kids who Tallulah especially was v close to. Then suddenly Leisa was ‘toxic’

This coincidentally was round the time her book was published. So I reckon ‘toxic’ meant that Leisa called her out on her bullshit & wasn’t happy about the lies that were published about her family.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Don’t forget her actual sister Leisa who was around her house all of the time with her kids who Tallulah especially was v close to. Then suddenly Leisa was ‘toxic’

This coincidentally was round the time her book was published. So I reckon ‘toxic’ meant that Leisa called her out on her bullshit & wasn’t happy about the lies that were published about her family.
Iv followed her for years and never even knew she had a proper sister 😂😂 iv seen more of her so called friends on her gram than her actual family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iv followed her for years and never even knew she had a proper sister 😂😂 iv seen more of her so called friends on her gram than her actual family 😂
It was back in the early days - she used to feature her sister & nieces and nephews a lot and talk about how close they were. I only remember because she was a hairdresser and was the one who dyed PTWMs hair grey. Then she suddenly fell out with her and her once wonderful sister was ‘toxic’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet it's something vomit inducingly (is that a word?) wanky like 'Our Patchwork Family' and it will sit in their zany second lounge sitting with the tropical lemur wallpaper.
That is literally what it will say!!!!

I'm a hundred percent sure she's said that one of her stories or her grid before!!!

That’s cos every single member of her family is toxic. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Another Best friend is the drug smuggler woman. Such lovely role models to have round her children.what a lovely friendship that must’ve been - druggy, fraudster and the policeman.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how shes took a photo of that book open on the page that says real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out.....
Erm yes they will find out because you plaster it all over your sm platforms and make sure EVERYONE finds out you have done a good deed that emotionally benefits you.
What an absolute cretin 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Oh, so THAT’S why she changed her name to Rachaele - she was jealous of Leisa’s extra ‘e’ 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Funny how shes took a photo of that book open on the page that says real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out.....
Erm yes they will find out because you plaster it all over your sm platforms and make sure EVERYONE finds out you have done a good deed that emotionally benefits you.
What an absolute cretin 🤦‍♀️
I thought the exact same thing - almost seems like she is giving us the middle finger by showing this exact quote after what everyone said today.

I thought the exact same thing - almost seems like she is giving us the middle finger by showing this exact quote after what everyone said today.
I said the exact same thing earlier. Theres been too many digs at us through her stories this week.
The "auntie astrid" comment being one after we was talking about that..theres been more but I cant think atm Haha

Reactions: 5
The stories of Wilber on the trampoline being bounced around made me cringe. He could have been crushed or had his neck broken and she is just upstairs filming and shouting like a fishwife.

Issac seems like the sweetest little boy.

Reactions: 12
The stories of Wilber on the trampoline being bounced around made me cringe. He could have been crushed or had his neck broken and she is just upstairs filming and shouting like a fishwife.

Issac seems like the sweetest little boy.
He does doesn't he. What an absolute cutey he is.

I said the exact same thing earlier. Theres been too many digs at us through her stories this week.
The "auntie astrid" comment being one after we was talking about that..theres been more but I cant think atm Haha
As she only posts "3 mins of her day" on Insta, she must spend the rest of her time over here reading for content ideas. And if my trampoline story ends up in her debut novel, I'm suing!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When I’ve just realised something in my family - I always make sure I film it for insta.

Reactions: 4
@tippingpoint don't get me wrong I agree with lots that you've 'said'. She always finds motive to post the narrative to her favour and seek glory. My issue was more directed at what the opinion of CB was rather than that of ANY other influencer like hers was more relevant.

@FridaK I couldn't agree more. "Look I've donated all the girls old shoes" then later fawning over the gifted wellies and even dismissing some as 'not so nice' all in the same day! Had I gifted them I'd have sent a second pair plastered in cows sh!t.

The woman does not think things through.

Reactions: 2
She’s the toxic one.
I went through depression a few years ago I was bleeping horrid. Awful to be around so stopped being asked to meet and go out by friends and family because I’d sit with a face on then as soon as I had a few drinks.. well, I’d drink bleeping loads, get blinding drunk, make a dick out myself and want fight everyone! I was the toxic one at that time, so I know full well if your whole family/friends aren’t talking to u now and u blame them for being the toxic ones, it’s actually u - and u need to take a long good look in the mirror - although she does that quite often but to no avail 😂, It’s took me until this last year and admittedly (being ashamed as I was) that I was the toxic one! Obviously I have had a lot of work to do and apologies and it was hard.. but now, I’m a hoot! 😂 I hate looking back so try not to. But I understand that this is probably the reason.. she is one too. Maybe in denial like I was 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.