PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popped onto insta for a little look with a brew. Then I saw the “well done me” post and Wilby essentially being used as a football on the trampoline.

Standard Saturday for Rach then. Well done hun. Top parenting.

Reactions: 12
I know I keep saying this and your probably all bored of it now but it really angers me when she starts bragging about her spending.. does she not realise that half if not more of the followers are people that have fled DV situations and are living in places where nothing is theirs apart from the clothes on their back and then to watch someone brag and constantly gloat etc can be really upsetting for people like that. Not to mention the remaining followers who have either lost jobs or been furloughed and cant put food on their tables. Her sense of compassion is dire. She probably only has 5% of her followers who have the same amount of disposable income as she apparently does

Reactions: 18
Just had a look on the Bag and Bones website out of curiosity - here are a couple of examples of their custom neon signs and what they cost...

Reactions: 25
That trampoline I mean yes they have 6 kids well 5 but even so I would if I could (wanted/felt the absolute essential need) still buy a small size .. always a good way to teach kids taking turns / patience but more so to avoid accidents (during a pandemic) ...by minimum amount of kids on it.

Reactions: 9
I thought all trampolines were only supposed to be used one person at a time regardless of their size

Reactions: 9
Wasn’t there a post recently on the grid of a photo of Hannah and Josh and everyone thinking it was a photo of Josh and Rach ..! I might confuse things though.
Hannah hasn’t been mentioned in ages. She’s probably pissed off she keeps claiming all these best friends when she’s the one who’s stuck by all her shitty life choices. Where’s the artist woman as well?! She disappeared.

Reactions: 6
I’m confused - did she get the trampoline from their old house or buy a new one?

Get the lies notebook out Rach - I like consistency in my Lies

Absolutely agree with ALL you've written here!

Reactions: 6
I thought all trampolines were only supposed to be used one person at a time regardless of their size
No idea tbh .. if yes then I don’t understand why it had to be so big. I just went with what I read a few days earlier on a local Facebook group by someone asking what the right size is for 2 kids iand people saying soundso for their 2 kids jumping together - so I thought Rach bought a big one because of potentially 5 kids being on it..hah but think you are right since they don’t allow more than 1 kid in our our local trampoline park ..! I am getting more coffee

Reactions: 3
Who the feck let’s their kids bounce on a trampoline with a baby!

£200 really essential then

Twat!

Reactions: 11
To be fair to Her Royal Highness, Queen Rachel of Scamdom, she has FINALLY uploaded the “rail to refuge” stories to her highlights, just behind the “nursing strike” where Wilby, who doesn’t usually breastfeed all day because he’s too busy eating cake off the ground, didn’t breasfeed for 12 hours, and “German me”, the one where Queen R uses xenophobia to stop her child crying.

Reactions: 12
Omg
That will be an instant regret.
we had an 8ft one for years and then we sorted the crap out of the garden and decided to treat the kids to a 14foot one about 5yrs ago.
Well it killed the grass, the dog shat underneath it and I couldn’t crawl under to pick it up (gippy leg)
Youngest was 10 at the time and loved it. Eldest wanted me to go on it she was 12. So I did, I bounced, pissed myself and managed to sprain eldests ankle all at the same time. Even now her ankle is knackered because of it. She has to strap it up for sports.
the last 2yrs the eldest has used it to sunbathe and the youngest has used it to wrestle with his mates. Had enough and got rid of it at the start of lockdown. Gave it to my neighbours daughter. Never ever again!!!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.