PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew there was a new thread but I hadn’t read any of it until just now and I am howling 🤣 you guys are too much 😂 other quick moving threads I get lost in but this one flows wonderfully. Also whoever said about the Katie Hopkins thing, duck me she is starting to look like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is there any of us left here who hasn't been blocked😂
I have a convo with her, not troll like, but she said anyone who address her with hun or honey etc she don’t trust!!!! I am still thinking about that !!!!!!

I knew there was a new thread but I hadn’t read any of it until just now and I am howling 🤣 you guys are too much 😂 other quick moving threads I get lost in but this one flows wonderfully. Also whoever said about the Katie Hopkins thing, duck me she is starting to look like her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I have a convo with her, not troll like, but she said anyone who address her with hun or honey etc she don’t trust!!!! I am still thinking about that !!!!!!
I spoke to her years ago when she was still working lol, that's a weird thing to say though

Reactions: 5
Funny how after speculation on here that she has had her hairdresser over and hair dyed in lockdown, she has started wearing it combed up and over to make her roots more obvious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well given that she is the Queen of Facebook Mums. I would imagine that half of her followers ‘address’ her as hun or hun majesty or her hun highness (HHH) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s been quiet, probably having an extra long shower with Josh seeing at 5/6 kids are staying elsewhere

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s been quiet, probably having an extra long shower with Josh seeing at 5/6 kids are staying elsewhere
Was just about to say she’s been very quiet. What time do we expect the kids will be home? I think around 3 and we’ll have a load of stories by 3:30 showing them all there.

Reactions: 15
Was just about to say she’s been very quiet. What time do we expect the kids will be home? I think around 3 and we’ll have a load of stories by 3:30 showing them all there.
Yep, this is exactly what will happen.

She might even pretend to cook a Sunday roast once the kids she can’t be arsed to parent over her birthday weekend return from whoever she palmed them off on to.

The chavvy Walton’s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
if her kids are all staying out which we is something We clearly shouldn’t be doing then y is pc tit wank is turning a blind eye to it all. Surely with his role or ex role as a policeman he should b stricter with rules on this sort of thing. But then again it is queen R birthday weekend and the world stops for her 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Waiting till there are 10000 messages about the crying post, then can put a story on about it ...

if her kids are all staying out which we is something We clearly shouldn’t be doing then y is pc tit wank is turning a blind eye to it all. Surely with his role or ex role as a policeman he should b stricter with rules on this sort of thing. But then again it is queen R birthday weekend and the world stops for her 🙄
Because he has no backbone, he lets her do whatever she wants. He often looks sick of being filmed but lets her carry on. Probably because it keeps the money rolling in.

Reactions: 13
Looking at back at J’s account from the beginning, he had some quite arty shots, he obvs did his bird watching thing, there’s a couple of pics of guy friends, more of his boys. Since with R it’s like everything stopped for him, his life is literally R and the kids (mainly the girls) it’s like she has isolated him completely!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Looking at back at J’s account from the beginning, he had some quite arty shots, he obvs did his bird watching thing, there’s a couple of pics of guy friends, more of his boys. Since with R it’s like everything stopped for him, his life is literally R and the kids (mainly the girls) it’s like she has isolated him completely!
Which is a form abuse 🤔

Reactions: 12
100% he's lost himself, he's no longer aloud to do his own thing his thing is now her.

When is her actual birthday?? Surely it hasn’t been, if she shares stories of everyone reading her book then her stories would be full of her sharing HB messages???

Reactions: 2
100% he's lost himself, he's no longer aloud to do his own thing his thing is now her.
Yep she owns him now. And if the alcoholic ex wife rumour is to be believed then he's gone from one abusive relationship to another....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.