PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle bingo for Monday
She will share all the bloody birthday messages on how fabulous she is blah blah blah 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Since I suggested the other 5 children were not at home yesterday, she still hasn’t shown them. You know if they were there she would have!

Reactions: 16
Like I said before... to be a good liar you need a good memory. It's actually hilariously embarrassing now 😂 she just makes herself look like a complete fool... oh wait..she IS a complete tool.

Reactions: 8
For the bingo I call her and josh having an extended birthday shower 😂 then him hand feeding her birthday cake while the boys massage her feet?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s the middle of the month .. woe is me post in incoming!!!

She‘s been breastfeeding Wilbur 8 or 9 (??) months and now she shares breastfeeding insta sides .. ?!

also how can her follower numbers still go up? She had 191k recently now it’s 193k? I remember seeing a friend liking a post of her sometime last year and I got interested as I am working part-time (v dedicated I might add and on the side promoting flexible working within my firm) and when I looked at her page nothing related to it and didn’t see the point in following her (don’t have a blended family nor thankfully a bad childhood or past/present DV relationship) .. but it coincided with tattle-gate .. some other insta dad (forgot his name) had a massive go about this side being rather vile as well about it and mentioned Rach - so got redirected here ! But would never follow her. I don’t want her to appear on my feed to be quite frank 🤣. The whole PayPal issue got me though and it’s like watching a car crash on the sideline aka tattle..

Reactions: 12
And still no signs of the 'mini turds' ( her words not mine) she's obviously online reading other instagrammers pages and not having quality time off camera just her and her blended/stolen family........

Reactions: 7
Basically - Racheleaa has been trying to force her pancake tits on most of the family - Wilby gags, josh plays along like he’s some desperate virgin (he’s such a wet wipe) and the rest of the kids have been sent to other people’s house because this is a really difficult time for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s timing her classic monthly post with stopping breastfeeding! It’s coming. Gonna be marvellous. We’ll be taken through her breastfeeding journey with all the kids. Sly dig about Josh’s ex / Josh’s fascination with her feeding. It’ll start with how she started with B but had to stop because of horrific nipple pain nurses cried over and heroin needles spraying from the ceiling

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s timing her classic monthly post with stopping breastfeeding! It’s coming. Gonna be marvellous. We’ll be taken through her breastfeeding journey with all the kids. Sly dig about Josh’s ex / Josh’s fascination with her feeding. It’ll start with how she started with B but had to stop because of horrific nipple pain nurses cried over and heroin needles spraying from the ceiling
You missed out that the heroin needles were also dripping with old lady piss 💉💦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For tattle bingo:
she will receive so many presents and cue the video of the kids opening them to her response of - ideal.

Reactions: 11
My Tattle bingo prediction.

An FB post starting:

"Tomorrow/Today is my birthday..."

And then 7 to 10 paragraphs about how tit everything is because she doesn't know how to breastfeed/not breastfeed/sterilise a bottle/buy milk/express milk/bottle feed/get a bleeping grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My Tattle bingo prediction.

An FB post starting:

"Tomorrow/Today is my birthday..."

And then 7 to 10 paragraphs about how tit everything is because she doesn't know how to breastfeed/not breastfeed/sterilise a bottle/buy milk/express milk/bottle feed/get a bleeping grip.
Did you forget about the yeast infection she had when she was 12

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
By Tattle bingo prediction is that she'll finally thank all those lovely people who gave money through the Gofundme, the PTWM PayPal and her own personal account*, back in December 2018, so that she could buy her rented house that was about to be sold 🤔🤣
(For those that don't know, the house is still rented)
...... Oh look, flying pig! 🤣

*confirmed by the person who had these details sent to her from R's admin Gabriella.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.