PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s got to be a way we can call her out on this? Messiah Kaeto used to post about her dodgy antics, wonder if he will pick up on this
Mumsnet/netmums? I don’t use either but surely it would reach a bigger audience?

Reactions: 3
God she’s disgusting. When she’s saying hats off to all the mums that have formula fed. We’ve all seen that Wilby has been fed bottle from a few months old. She’s actually disgusting. She’s insulting to people. And now she’s probably saying thank god he’s feeding again so she can use the excuse when asked to pull her weight round the house, that she’s ‘feeding wilby’

Reactions: 11
Long winded FB post incoming....
The only reason she didnt film the arguement she had (as she usually does) was probably because josh absolutely laid into her because shes such a bleeping head! She only films it when it doesnt make her look bad.
And the only reason shes happy prince W is breastfeeding again is so she doesnt have to get up off her lazy arse and make bottles or Express. I see she took everyones advice here and froze the breastmilk 😂.
I haven't seen Bs post yet but it doesnt suprise me..after R has read here she will make B delete it 😂
She needs to be fined for palming them all off. And most of then will have probably gone to people that are most vulnerable ie, Josh's mum

Reactions: 12
The fact that she has shipped the kids out is absolutely abhorrent. We need to call her out on this, she shouldn’t be allowed to get away with acting like she is somehow heroic and in need of constant praise and then do this. That photo Betsy has taken is evidence. Her hair colour shows that it’s since lockdown and the tree is clearly not in R’s garden. It’s a disgrace!!!

Reactions: 14
And of course it is the heaviest period EVER 🙄
FFS woman, there's nothing wrong with things being normal & everyday, except of course that doesn't provide content for your sheep.

A - so she thanked all them lovely people for sending her information on what it could be, but she thought a nursing strike was bullshit?! So you really weren't thankful for the help then?
B - Why has she fed him formula for him to projectile vomit. Why didnt she express with her expensive pump and give him that in a bottle?! Am I missing something here or is she really that thick?! I didn't even breastfeed and I'm wondering what the duck is going on with this girl, she's no woman that's for sure.
I used to be on tattle then deleted my account. I have had to come back as my head is going to explode watching her.
Also, things are deffo not good in that house. Her and J's relationship is not as amazing as she makes out. Her life is not all fairytales and rainbows, the cracks are beginning to show because you super sleuths on here are catching her out.
Keep up the good work, will all come out in the end!

Reactions: 18
She used to post about her and Josh fighting once a week. In fact remember when he slept in the car due to a fight then someone tried to break in? And she was all “LUCKILY HE IS AN ACTIVE POLICE OFFICER”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's my wedding anniversary this weekend, for the first time since becoming parents 7 years ago we were going to go away for a weekend, just us two. Our son has a few health problems and we finally felt confident enough to leave him then lockdown happened. Instead we've had one take out which my husband collected and have been out on bike rides with the kids. We really needed this break but there's a lockdown for a reason. I've noticed how ptwm isn't posting anything on her wall so no one can call her out on it publicly!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or did she sound disappointed that there isn't going to be a oooops baby? And poor Rak palmed all her kids off so she could enjoy a shagfest 🤢 and her period showed up, instant karma 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it just me or did she sound disappointed that there isn't going to be a oooops baby? And poor Rak palmed all her kids off so she could enjoy a shagfest 🤢 and her period showed up, instant karma 😁
I’m sure she will have her oops baby , j don’t know what’s gonna hit him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rachael’s whole thing is acting like people are so dependent on her. Another baby will be coming. She needs one to make her look like she is doing something.

Just had a snoop on E’s dad’s Facebook (I know I shouldn’t as he’s an innocent party but can’t help myself) and looks like his partner was down playing with E and all her toys then she had a nice healthy lunch complete with fruit. R will be fuming 😂😂😂😂 by the looks of it they have a busy life and a good few kids too but yet they still find the time to do such things.

Oh and talking about being nice to people because of hormones after babies....erm amyplusbabies has not long had a baby when you set your followers on her for not wanting to follow that smelly specimen KDIL! But actually raquelle thanks for bringing Amy's account into my life as I really like her! She's HONEST, something raquelle and the rest of them could learn from.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.