PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the cracks in the ceiling and I said to my husband ‘that will be because of heavy foot heather’ because my daughter stomps around I’ve been ironically saying things like that but now it’s just in my vocabulary and I blame you guys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anybody else find it bizarre how queen B hasn’t wished her mam happy bday?? See if she had the kids surely it would be a big deal....lots of pictures stories of them all sat round whilst she holds court, joshs boys having a foot each, T feeding her grapes, E doing a special bday dance and queen B looking after W....all the whole bird boy is drooling in the corner.
She deffo doesn’t have the kids and wants reporting....look at what they did to hinch for having a bbq

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone take one for the team and ask her where the kids are today? As it seems we must all be able to visit family and friends now seeing as yours are obviously not home. I would but blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Waking around with her top off?! What the actual....how is that appropriate in front of her step sons?

Reactions: 7
Anyone take one for the team and ask her where the kids are today? As it seems we must all be able to visit family and friends now seeing as yours are obviously not home. I would but blocked 😂
Is there any of us left here who hasn't been blocked😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey Racheleeeee, where’s the kids? Where’s the PayPal money? Where did the money from the gofundme to buy your house go? Why do you exaggerate or lie about everything? Why are you such a bellend?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon she will make a big Facebook post about W no longer breastfeeding because obviously everyone in the world must know A) she breastfed and B) how devastated she now is that he has personally rejected her!!!
Kids wise - I expect E is at her dads and B will be in charge of the others at home? I imagine the older ones
all quite like the peace tbh, they prob all just chill on their devices.

Reactions: 6
Anybody else find it bizarre how queen B hasn’t wished her mam happy bday?? See if she had the kids surely it would be a big deal....lots of pictures stories of them all sat round whilst she holds court, joshs boys having a foot each, T feeding her grapes, E doing a special bday dance and queen B looking after W....all the whole bird boy is drooling in the corner.
She deffo doesn’t have the kids and wants reporting....look at what they did to hinch for having a bbq
It’s not her birthday until Monday. I know that because it’s the same day as mine!

Firstly, if I were Tommee Tippee, I'd be wanting my money back from this paid partnership.
Secondly, so she can shower in peace, whilst Josh feeds Wilbert?
Hmmmmmm
How can Josh feed Wilbert as he'd be in the shower with her?! Honestly, she lies so much she actually forgets what she lies about. She needs serious help!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Firstly, if I were Tommee Tippee, I'd be wanting my money back from this paid partnership.
Secondly, so she can shower in peace, whilst Josh feeds Wilbert?
Hmmmmmm
Everytime she gets caught out in a lie, we should take a shot.
we would just be wasted 24/7. Ideal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think it’s her birthday until Monday?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As someone else pointed out, why would Josh be getting so excited by her walking around with her top off when he showers with her every day?

Heres some advice Rach; write down your lies so you can track, love. You tell so many you seem to be forgetting what you claim from one day to the next.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.