PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here ๐Ÿ‘‹

Just spent most of my day reading the last thread and it's actually opened my eyes! I never knew about all the PayPal stuff and it's absolutely shocking! I haven't followed her for long, I really enjoyed her videos in the car after the school run but she's bored me since lockdown and tattle has really made me realise what a self-obsessed person she is.

Josh being a dog in heat because she has her baps out around the house yet they shower together every night ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No kids in the back seat, sheโ€™s in passenger so obviously joshie too hottie is driving ๐Ÿ™„ I know they could be at home with the kindest big sister but I donโ€™t think so ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 11
Sheโ€™s crying because she got her period - weโ€™ll hear every detail, like sheโ€™s the first woman itโ€™s ever happened to.
Iโ€™m starting to think she might have some serious mental heath conditions - Iโ€™m no medical professional but sheโ€™s coming across
As a little bipolar

Reactions: 17
Shes probably had to tie her own shoe laces while vomiting horrifcally or something .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know thereโ€™s a huge drama incoming with her and Iโ€™m already annoyed about it. Tattle bingo incoming:
- she has taken Betsy to get her stuff from her ex
- her tits (hate that word now) have exploded
- josh rejected her for sex - caught shagging a bird instead
- her period has come.
I went for some exaggeration a la Rachaaaaaaaaaaleeelllll. Knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know thereโ€™s a huge drama incoming with her and Iโ€™m already annoyed about it. Tattle bingo incoming:
- her period has come.
The post will be about her period and how wilbert doesnt want the boob anymore

Reactions: 7
- her period has come.
Josh shagging a bird ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฆ

Reactions: 2
Probably wasn't caught on camera and that's what's so heartbreaking
Or she caught it on camera then a seagull swooped down took the it from hand deleted the pictures and then dropped the phone, while josh was jotting down the seagulls info in his bird watching book ๐Ÿ’”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's crying because she went to maccy d and found it wasn't open yet, and don't they know how important she is and is their most loyal customer and must open only for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wouldnt suprise me of she has "made" herself cry just for the gram ๐Ÿ˜‚
Looks like they are in a supermarket car park and shes in the car on her own while josh does the food shop.. so she was probably bored ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.