Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Huncity

Also it’s clear why josh said let’s make full use of her flappy tits. You’d have to be an idiot if you don’t think she breastfeeds him too. Has to make PC Bird Boy big and strong for all the crime fighting he does, the chuffin twonk

“bittttty”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hi 👋 Just having my evening check-in 😘

Firstly, I really think Instagram should make it mandatory that not only do they disclose ads but also where they get their content #tattle. You girls (&guys) or vile, horiffic trolls 🤷🏼‍♀️ have single handldedly been keeping her going for months 🤣 Shame she doesn't take the advice for disclosing where the PP or go fund me money went 🤔

Sencondly, I know many mums who continue to fake tan whilst having a newborn. Miraculously, the breast feeding ones aren't so selfish enough to continue to tan their tits 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thirdly. How creepy does she want to make Josh sound? He wants another baby so he can perv over my breasts? In true R style, it makes me wants to horrifically.vomit.everywhere 🙄 There's noway he voluntary says that! 🤣 Imagine being that insecure with your marriage, that you make your hubby come across as this crazy, pervy guy who only wants babies with you so your bee stings grow into bigger bangers 🤣 because #logic !

Fourthly (is that a thing?! 🤷🏼‍♀️) It is HER who is desperate for another baby. I mean, bless, Willy was good enough for a while but he just doesn't bring 'IT' for her anymore. New baby = more gifted tat and exposure and obviously guys, that is the reason why you should have a baby 🙄 She is also the type to a T, of telling their OH that they're on the pill when the reality is, she isn't! #sorrynotsorry

Finally. She is a massive bellend.

Have a good evening 😘 X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Devondoll

Chatty Member
Christ I had 7 pages worth or reading to catch up on. FYI it's my birthday today 🥳 spoiler - no egg chair. BUT I get some peace and quiet tomorrow as I'm off to the midwife. She'll probably cry and vomit horrifically when she realises I had to spend my birthday in lockdown 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Justhereforanosetbh

More likely she doesn’t let the man have his shower in peace. They shower together actually means she won’t leave the bathroom when he’s in there in case he tries to escape out the window

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did she just say she doesn't understand how people cope with making bottles and 'sterilising' stuff?

I really don't think she needs to be concerned about sterilising anything. We all saw him yesterday sat on dog piss soaked grass, eating a cake, whilst a fucking chicken pecked around him. Sterilising is the least of her worries!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Her perception of what an ideal relationship should be like is so twisted and unhealthy. They really haven’t showered together everyday for the past 6 years. But what a fucking odd thing to try and pretend to others. That’s not painting a picture of a perfect relationship but one that is needy, obsessive and suffocating.

I thought he surprised her a with a blue shower mat last year so that she didn’t slip in the shower because he adores her so much 😂 No need for that if he’s there by her side every shower to hold her up.

Her silly lies are becoming more and more outlandish 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She’s so try-hard. Honestly, who would find showering together daily something to strive for in a relationship. It’s so suffocating, to not even be able to shower alone. It’s really not healthy.

Plus, shower sex can be great but also can be cold and awkward.
She probably makes him have a shower with her so he cant have a cheeky wank.. shes the type to get jealous about that 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She's probably hoping someone will send her a toy one for free.
She's probably hoping someone just sends her a whole new fucking telly. Then Wilby can have that one, with his own remote, in his bedroom and she can plonk him in front of it in his fucking deckchair, with a tray of cakes and biscuits.

• Haha

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
View attachment 128795im just reading this back and honestly that opening paragraph might be my favourite of all her work
Can I reassure anyone who hasn’t had children through csection that a Midwife or any other health care professional would never refer to
abdominal surgery or an incision as ‘cut someone open’.

*disclaimer: I’ve given birth vaginally , by csection and had an abdominal hysterectomy and have never been referred to as having been ‘cut open’ like that woman describes.

Liar liar , Rachel’s pants are always on fire.

Last edited:

FridaK

VIP Member
Wow. So she basically told everyone (including the lad that ended things with B,) that her 15 nearly 16 year old daughter has been so upset over a boy that she is sleeping in her Mums room and crying at 2am in morning. All for 12k likes and 500 him comments on the gram. Say goodbye to your pride B. Your Mother is publicly victimising you before you’ve even had the chance to get started 😩😩

• Sad
  • Angry

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
It’s a year next month that I joined Tattle after her pathetic rant, in all that time she has never explained where any of the missing money has gone or even done a post telling people to stop their donations because she wasn’t “working” in the DA field anymore. That brings it to about three years of unaccounted money and I’m sure people are still paying. In response to the Tattle rant, some followers even commented that they would be increasing their donations or setting one up to balance out the funds from anyone who stopped their donation.

When asked if she could have a breakdown of where her donations were being spent, @anasophia1991 was told to prove she had donated and then given a full refund. She was also blocked on Instagram for asking. She was NOT given a breakdown of where any funds had been spent.

This screams to me that Rachel is guilty. If the money donated to her PayPal is being spent every month on “warriors”, it SURELY would have been easier and a hell of a lot more professional to highlight Ana’s comment and use it to thoroughly demonstrate all the good work the kind followers were doing by donating money. She also wouldn’t have needed to refund Ana that way and wouldn’t have had to block her.

But no, she deleted, blocked, and refunded. Guilty as sin.

• Wow
  • Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I’ve never read 50 Shades because I like to read decent books that are well-written (opposite of Rachel’s, basically), but I’ve read articles about it and the fact that it’s full of sexual control and bordering on sexual abuse. You would think someone who works with victims of domestic abuse, and who has allegedly been abused herself, would be anti such a book that degrades women glamourises control. Allowing her underage daughter to read it too is surely risky and could give Betsy skewed views on what is ok and consensual.

But I guess this IS the woman who thinks a little sexual choking never did anyone any harm so who knows what goes on in her warped brain 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
And she posted this bullshit the same day she was dancing with Tallulah and Wilbert on TikTok. In horrific pain, my arse.

And only Rachel fucking Hambleton could compare a heart bypass with a fucking straightforward c-section and make out she’s worse off. What a fucking deluded self-obsessed, hero/victim TWAT.
And also I'm pretty sure they dont do heart bypass surgery in a maternity unit or am u missing something? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26