Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Devondoll

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what she donated/gave/palmed off to eatthatfrog for them to send gifts back? Imagine if each organisation did that for every donation they received😳
Anyway this is from spotted Torquay and eatthatfrog is on the list. I am so angry about this, that food could've gone to a family in need, not someone who is spending money faster than god knows what on complete shite and then gives the cakes to her baby.
All I think when I see these charities sending her thankyou gifts is that I wont donate to them. Like you say, that could have gone to a family in need. I've never known charities to send thankyou gifts for donating, it defeats the object. I mean, we donated my grandads corneas when he died, we got a letter to tell us they restored someones sight, not fucking flowers and cake!

Reactions: 26
I think the picture looks weird because she's kneeling down 🤔
To me the leg is obvious in it's on right but you can also tell by where the photo joins the black edge, it is curvy on the right (straight on other pics) and the black rug between her legs and to the right of her leg don't match up either but do in the other pic she posted 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyway, thought I would just say hi 👋

I've been watching these threads ever since the tattle snob fest she did, nearly a year ago 😱

I already had dodgy feelings about her by then! Can't beleive I used to be a 'fan'. I actually cringe so hard at that now 🤣

Never thought she'd actually get any worse, yet here I am getting surprised every day with the nonsense she spouts!

Worst is all the die hards continuing to lick her nunny and enabling her weird fantasy bullshit.

You keep me very entertained and I can't wait for her to fall flat on her arse 😁 The end is near. (Although I thought that last year 😱🤣)

• Heart
  • Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Do you think she got up yesterday and thought ‘I know, I’ll photograph Josh and Wilby in the bath, plus I’ll tell everyone all the kids walk in on Josh and I showering together everyday. Then I’ll show everyone my 15 year old is reading a book about extreme Sadist Masochistic sex.’
Or did it just flow out naturally because she is a weirdo?

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Wow. So Betsy gets her own room with a big double bed, a sofa, desk/dressing table and a mini fridge and doesn’t have to clean it herself. Seb, who is just one year younger, gets a single bed in a shared room with his 10 year old brother and is filmed with Rachel complaining that he’s not tidying it.

So fair.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Dance1983

Right, perhaps I’m totally weird but here goes!
When I had my daughter and was breast feeding I couldn’t stand my husband trying to touch my boobs during intimate moments - like they weren’t a sexual thing at that point. I couldn’t be feeding her with them and then them being used in a sexual way too at that point in my life. They had one use for a time and that was to feed her.
I think Josh is weird, and quite disgusting that he sees the thing feeding in his son, that thing that has been in his innocent sons mouth as anything sexual

Justhereforanosetbh

I have just seen this in another person’s Instagram (cropped as it’s irrelevant who wrote it) and I think it sums up Instagram completely right now. So many big accounts including R are doing this:
F5AF9AD4-F5EE-4139-A22A-75A01C4E0E4C.jpeg

the person then basically said they weren’t here for it. Good on them! I wish R would take a leaf out of their book. I am all for quality over quantity with content...

• Heart

Mememe13

That comment on MPs birthday post is just, fucking weird 😂😂 From my observations, influencers (use that term loosely) tend to comment on other influencers posts purely for their own gain. They might get a couple hundred likes on said comment and that could equate to a few more followers. You often see it with Love Island contestants. They all comment 🔥 or shit like that on each other’s posts in a ‘I’ll scratch your back if you scratch mine’ way. It’s all very pathetic and shallow.
Going back to the PayPal/go fund me which is the reason I continue to be here, how convenient that the woman setting up the elusive go fund me account didn’t have social media for reasons that in no way could be checked out or looked into because of confidentiality. Sadly DA has played into Rs hands very well. For someone who had such a ‘passion’ for helping ‘warriors’ she sure as shit doesn’t help anyone but herself nowadays.
And to the lady who pretended her health visitor referred to a birthmark as a ‘wilby’ hoping for a ‘like’ or comment from Rachael. Go and give your baby the attention you were clearly starved of as a child. Moron.

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
Surely it doesnt have to be expensive to own chickens? I mean I'm not saying it's cheap, but why they need to state how expensive the coop was?! 🙄 doesnt have to be that expensive.
As they old saying goes, they know the cost of everything but the value of nothing.

• Heart

Staveyavb

I'm sure I read on this post yesterday that we never see a cranky teething Wilby. ... Today on her stories.... Guess who's crying 🥱 I have never posted on this thread but I've been a long time lurker, when I saw that this morning instantly I was like "well somebody has been on tattle!"

• Haha
Reactions: 24

tippingpoint

VIP Member
The mattress lot are a bunch of fucking weirdos. You really need this idiot to inspire you to comfort your children?!

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsA99

VIP Member
The rail to refuge initiative was announced near the beginning of March by Women's Aid (4th to be exact).
Why didn't she share their post then? It's not only just come up in the news recently about the rise in DA cases. I mentioned it really early in lockdown.
I hope she hasn't received any money for this because that's just sick, making money from other people's misery.
It bugs me that her followers will think she's amazing because of those stories.
If she'd done her homework, she'd realise there's no easily visible contact number for victims on the swipe up. She could have explained it a bit more because it's not that simple. The free rail travel is offered if you have a place in refuge (that's how I've understood it)..... The info is a bit rubbish in my opinion. For a DA victim who probably hasn't got enough time to access the information/internet because an abusive partner is lurking, there was no quick info to access. If Rach did her homework she'd know this and post a number for Women's Aid and Refuge. But no, she's too busy smiling gleefully because she's giving us Tattler's a huge two finger salute on both hands.. 'Look at me you bunch of bitches, I'm doing something for DA!'

Also, how tasteless to post something so serious and then show what she's bought for Wilby....'Hope you're all safe......look what I bought for Wilby!!'.....
AND, written on her stories, along the lines of 'Hes grown out of 9-12 months, he's in 12-18 months now!...(Hint, hint, if you're sending me freebies)

Phew! Sorry for the long post again! 😂 Believe it or not I was going to shut up for a while 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha

Justhereforanosetbh

I can’t believe she has actually done that spoilt brat’s bedroom for her! Also, 50 shades of grey on the bedside table is not appropriate for a child in the fucking slightest. That is one fucked up family

• Wow
  • Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
It’s the envy me/pity me thing again. Every story has to make people do both.

“I shower daily with my husband, even though we have six kids, because we’re so sexy and in love, but it only came about because we had to work so hard to keep our family together in the family courts, and despite the kids all traipsing in and out of the bathroom whilst we’re both naked in the shower, it’s the only time we get to spend together, and I love it.”

Just fuck off. Every single day, yeah? So when you’d just had the Messiah ripped from your womb, you were in there every day? You couldn’t even feed yourself for six months ffs. And who responded to his needs whilst you two were showering each other? Full-of-shit Fiona.

• Haha