Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drxo1990

R claimed on her page that E cut her own fringe as an example of how chaotic her lockdown has been while she tries to teach but not really teach her children at home complete with picture. Blah blah usual Rachael shite poor me I’ve got no qualifications I have too many children I sobbed etc. Anyway on E’s dads Facebook he said one of her sisters did it. I’m inclined to believe him.
What's Edie's dad called? 👀😂

Curiousgeorge

I think Edie is speaker of the truth as proven with telling her dad about the botched fringe. I would love 5 minutes just to interview her about Rachael’s lies. Probably could because like everyone I know where she lives and where she goes to school and her full name and everything. However I’m not a weirdo luckily for you Rach. Can’t say the same for y’know THE REST OF THE INTERNET
What happened over the fringe?

Mrswifey1

Do you think she got up yesterday and thought ‘I know, I’ll photograph Josh and Wilby in the bath, plus I’ll tell everyone all the kids walk in on Josh and I showering together everyday. Then I’ll show everyone my 15 year old is reading a book about extreme Sadist Masochistic sex.’
Or did it just flow out naturally because she is a weirdo?
I missed the book bit. Wtf is she reading ?

Have we all forgotten the rules don’t apply to Rachael? She’s the exception and can do as she pleases, when she pleases. And her birthday is clearly more important than anything else going on in the world right now. We all need to wake up and realise this.

I’ve had a milestone bday during lockdown, as have many of my friends and none of us have shipped the kids off; we’ve found ways to celebrate at home, with our children and realise we’ll be able to do the proper celebrating once this is all over.
There's nothing to suggest the others aren't there (with the exception of Edie, who might be at her dad's) - she said herself a few days ago that they locked down early, and she won't even let them answer the door, so why would she start breaking rules now??

SamOlive

Jesus she is going down hill fast!!! Why don’t her little cronies who follow her see it?!?

Surely someone somewhere can get this Gabriella message into the media somehow for all to see?? She needs stopping ... full stop! She must literally never ever put her phone down. Those poor kids
what's the Gabriella message? im confused!